Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

I'm sorry I did not know that. Linda is doing really well. She's off her pain meds. Still sore but the cast is off and she is in a brace for 6 weeks then therapy.

IMG_1654.thumb.JPG.39c7655f7a4f21ca179534159b791034.JPG

You asked for it and you got it. 

Here is a funny moment the other night. Lizzy is chewing on a bone and Charlie is crying because he wants that bone even though there are 5 bones laying around his feet. Ah children.

I had a difficult time choosing “Thank You” or “Smiling Face”.  I love that video! 

• Like 5

Good morning.

I have just got home 11.25am after going out to see a couple of long time customers.

It is 62°F and sunny but rain is forecast this afternoon.

I pray everyone is safe and well.

I hope y'all have a great day.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have a good friend with a house near a lake in the Poconos.   She uses shavings from bars of Irish Spring soap to deter mice.   Discovered this when I saw this in a kitchen cabinet.  She swears by it. 

At least they will be clean if they make it in. 😉😂

• Haha 10

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I'm sorry I did not know that. Linda is doing really well. She's off her pain meds. Still sore but the cast is off and she is in a brace for 6 weeks then therapy.

Great to hear that she's off her pain meds and progressing.  

• Like 8

11 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Several years ago, Dick was pet sitting for our son, and I was lazy, reading the paper in bed. 
That night, I was in bed again, reading a book, and I heard a rustling sound. I looked around. Our condo is concrete block and very solid. No creaking, and do soundproof I don’t know it’s raining unless I look out the window. 
Back to my book, and rustle rustle. 
What on earth!

I decided to pick up the newspaper and put it in the recycling bin, and there was a frog looking at me. 
Where on earth had he come from? Our paper always came folded and in a plastic sleeve. I had read every page. 
I picked Froggy up, and took him out through the lanai door. I still had the technique I used to amaze my kids with!!

We never figured out how he got in, but at least it was just a frog.

My cousin in Pennsylvania had a mouse fall on her face last week!

😨😨

10 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Greetings from Allure OTS. 
IMG_4423.thumb.jpeg.e51b1dba8b2ba1290d78aaf3642735e8.jpeg

Wow, so many pinnacles... Never seen this huge number before. Pat, have fun 🥂

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Great to hear that she's off her pain meds and progressing.  

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Me too. Very good news. 

+ 3  Greg, and the video was hilarious @Sea Dog

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Keksie said:

My yuck moment:

One morning I am on the phone with the vet and walking down the stairs.  I pause and look over the landing to see my cat Cinnamon deposit a coral snake next to my blind sleeping dog.  While still on the phone I get the cat away from the snake, wake up the dog gently and move her away.  Get a broom and dustpan.  Sweep the snake into the dustpan and deposit it outside far away from the house.  Then I finish my call with the vet.  Now if my husband had been home I would have screamed snake and made him handle it.  LOL

Just one more reason that I won't be moving from New England any time soon.

• Haha 3

We cruise on the Wonder in two weeks. First time Wondering. Very excited.

Itinerary is Western Caribbean: Coco Cay, Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya.

This time we have the Unlimited Dining Pkg. We never take that but it was a good deal offered for$168 pp for a 7 night cruise.

When I tried to book it, it gave me the same message that other people have reported getting...showing up "unavailable" and things like that. I called, Royal said it is an error at that price and we can book you for $328 pp, to which I said no thank you. I also sent an email saying that I would be very interested in it at $168 (which I see on my Cruise Planner).  Two people emailed me back saying they will not honor the price I am seeing. Looked like the old $18 drink package thing.
DH said to forget it, so we booked online one dinner at 150 Central Park.

A week ago, surprise surprise, we got a call back from corporate, which we missed....there was a message left.... I was excited.....are they calling to give an upgrade?? They said that C n A forwarded them my old email somehow and they were happy to look into it. They called back again the next day. They looked at what I was seeing in the CP and acknowledged it. They booked us over the phone at the $168 price. Thank you to them. It was very nice of them.

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Just one more reason that I won't be moving from New England any time soon.

That means toe pictures only 3 months a year 😒

😁

We haven't seen Jade lately.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

This time we have the Unlimited Dining Pkg. We never take that but it was a good deal offered for$168 pp for a 7 night cruise.

When I tried to book it, it gave me the same message that other people have reported getting...showing up "unavailable" and things like that. I called, Royal said it is an error at that price and we can book you for $328 pp, to which I said no thank you. I also sent an email saying that I would be very interested in it at $168 (which I see on my Cruise Planner).  Two people emailed me back saying they will not honor the price I am seeing. Looked like the old $18 drink package thing.

A week ago, surprise surprise, we got a call back from corporate, which we missed....there was a message left.... I was excited.....are they calling to give an upgrade?? They said that C n A forwarded them my old email somehow and they were happy to look into it. They called back again the next day. They looked at what I was seeing in the CP and acknowledged it. They booked us over the phone at the $168 price. Thank you to them. It was very nice of them.

Great deal on UDP we did it on allure and it was great, we have it on harmony in November for 250 which is still good . November cruise will be our 20th on rccl , we also got a offer for free cruise on Celebrity but it’s a inside room for dates we are not interested in , hopefully we will get another offer In future but it’s for a inside cabin and we book suites 😁😁, we priced wonder and grand suite is double the price of our harmony cruise .

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Gary might be the reason that I'm liking this crew.... he is not there.

Hey if your interested Colin has a YouTube channel called “Sailing Parlay Revival.” It’s series of videos about him buying a hurricane damaged sailboat and his effort to rebuild it and sail it around the world. I’ve watched a couple of episodes and it’s really interesting. You should check it out.

27 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I’m glad they did that. That was the right thing to do. I get tired of their bait and switch tactics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, George C said:

Great deal on UDP we did it on allure and it was great, we have it on harmony in November for 250 which is still good . November cruise will be our 20th on rccl , we also got a offer for free cruise on Celebrity but it’s a inside room for dates we are not interested in , hopefully we will get another offer In future but it’s for a inside cabin and we book suites 😁😁, we priced wonder and grand suite is double the price of our harmony cruise .

You can call Celebrity to take that free offer and ask how much would an upgrade from free inside to a suite will be. You never know....you could end up with a great deal!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Hey if your interested Colin has a YouTube channel called “Sailing Parlay Revival.” It’s series of videos about him buying a hurricane damaged sailboat and his effort to rebuild it and sail it around the world. I’ve watched a couple of episodes and it’s really interesting. You should check it out.

I’m glad they did that. That was the right thing to do. I get tired of their bait and switch tactics.

Thanks.

Now I just need your spreadsheet for organizing dinner, shows, excursions etc etc. 😁

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

@Arzeena Here you go. It's a Microsoft .docx file so if you have Office you should be able to open it and just re-edit the type. I also have a mac version in Notes if you need it.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/erzma5dmxmtzhnu9rkg3y/Bella-Cruise-Schedule.docx?rlkey=j6h79ldcbjuzpc815t3tyrbgr&dl=0

Thank you so much!💗

This is great!

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, maggieq said:

Mouse on face?  I think I would have gone into convulsions 😳 😷 😩 😣 

I know I would have. 🫣

12 hours ago, taznremmy said:

Greetings from Allure OTS. 
At the top tier event today “Super Mario” was recognized for his 11,007 points. 🙀

Lots of things going on.  I will be curious to see how/if it changes next week.  Have run into a lot of familiar faces from prior cruises.

Other than the humidity, all is well.

IMG_4435.thumb.jpeg.4f36b52e5cfdead2ffff378857e5d5ac.jpeg

Stay well.

Our favorite bar and drink. 🥂

• Like 1