Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

While the votes were being counted Lisa was OMG.  She loved that he didn't play his idol, which is now a souvenir. 

Agreed.  He is gone, unless he wins immunity.  He is on borrowed time.  Lisa thinks Drew will be the thinker that will get to the end.  Maybe not the winner, but in the final three.

I have been rooting for Austin since the first episode.The final three in my opinion will likely be Austin,Andrew and Dee.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

We woke at 5.30am and there was a massive burst pipe in our close.

The water board are still here at 15.45pm and dug a big hole and put a new pipe in.

I hope everyone is safe and well and have a better day than us.

Hopefully the water will stop flowing and you will not have any damage.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Hopefully the water will stop flowing and you will not have any damage.

The water leak caused concrete slabs in the close to lift and we got a lot of water,sand and dolomite on our lawn and drive that the slabs were laid on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

We woke at 5.30am and there was a massive burst pipe in our close.

The water board are still here at 15.45pm and dug a big hole and put a new pipe in.

I hope everyone is safe and well and have a better day than us.

Hope things go as smooth as possible. What a crappy way to wake up. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

The water leak caused concrete slabs in the close to lift and we got a lot of water,sand and dolomite on our lawn and drive that the slabs were laid on.

When we lived in NYC we had a water pipe that burst and our entire basement was flooded.It was a mess .The previous owner was an Architect and he designed the house .It was unbelievably beautiful when we bought it in 1982.We had the water damage in 1997.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have been rooting for Austin since the first episode.The final three in my opinion will likely be Austin,Andrew and Dee.

Since I do not watch it, I get the secondary reports from Lisa. She thinks you might be right. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3

On 11/26/2023 at 9:22 AM, Ozark_Kid said:

I have a close friend's sister that lives close who is in her last days. 

I posted the above last Sunday.  I started to post the following a couple of times but couldn't hit submit.   

Early the next morning (Monday) she passed away.  She was diagnosed with ALS a month after I was in April.  Please pray for her family.   They have had a hard journey. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

On 11/30/2023 at 12:25 AM, Luckynana said:

Here's hoping your little guy is now home from the hospital, Sue!

Thank you, yes came home late Wednesday. Normally he has nursery Thursday and Friday but we baby sat yesterday at his house. He was full of beans,  though still no appetite. Today he went back to nursery 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'll bite.  Best Christmas movie ever.

New York City policeman John McClane (Bruce Willis) is visiting his estranged wife (Bonnie Bedelia) and two daughters on Christmas Eve. He joins her at a holiday party in the headquarters of the Japanese-owned business she works for. But the festivities are interrupted by a group of terrorists who take over the exclusive high-rise, and everyone in it. Very soon McClane realizes that there's no one to save the hostages -- but him.

It is a Christmas miracle 🙂 

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

New York City policeman John McClane (Bruce Willis) is visiting his estranged wife (Bonnie Bedelia) and two daughters on Christmas Eve. He joins her at a holiday party in the headquarters of the Japanese-owned business she works for. But the festivities are interrupted by a group of terrorists who take over the exclusive high-rise, and everyone in it. Very soon McClane realizes that there's no one to save the hostages -- but him.

I never get tired of seeing this movie .I probably saw it about 20 times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

A Charlie Brown Christmas is sooo good.

Totally hate Charlie Brown, me and a buddy backed my brothers play of Hair 40 something years ago and we just broke out even , then my brother wanted to do something totally different and did Charlie Brown and I lost a couple thousand , this was done in queens flushing meadow park . So I will go with nudity and rock and roll.

Extremely warm and humid in Cozumel, I saw some people eating hamburgers on a Mexican restaurant. We went to ponchos backyard like normal.

image.jpeg

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Since we've definitively ended that argument, let's move on to the next one.  Is a hot dog a sandwich?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8