Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Quick shout out to @GeorgeC or @firefly333 who are on Harmony. I have heard that Galveston has scrapped the facial recognition and everything is being done manually.  There are reports that embarkation on Regal Princess the other day  was severely delayed departing and that Carnival Breezes debarkation today was a gong show.  There are also reports from Voyager of the Seas passengers that they are being warned of delayed debarkation on this cruise.  Any report on how your embarkation was or any word about your impending debarkation? 

406397270_1528128567987941_7283279050829976810_n.thumb.jpg.09c516fc9c8d101cdd1585239c5997cf.jpg

Another undated letter from Royal?

When was this supposed to be, Voyager docks on Saturday. There are three terminals in Galveston. Why would all three terminals be affected? 

4 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

There are also reports from Voyager of the Seas passengers that they are being warned of delayed debarkation on this cruise.

It wishes a Happy Thanksgiving? Is it ongoing?

Edited by c-leg5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Another undated letter from Royal?

When was this supposed to be, Voyager docks on Saturday. There are three terminals in Galveston. Why would all three terminals be affected? 

This was given to passengers currently on Voyager

8 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Quick shout out to @GeorgeC or @firefly333 who are on Harmony. I have heard that Galveston has scrapped the facial recognition and everything is being done manually.  There are reports that embarkation on Regal Princess the other day  was severely delayed departing and that Carnival Breezes debarkation today was a gong show.  There are also reports from Voyager of the Seas passengers that they are being warned of delayed debarkation on this cruise.  Any report on how your embarkation was or any word about your impending debarkation? 

406397270_1528128567987941_7283279050829976810_n.thumb.jpg.09c516fc9c8d101cdd1585239c5997cf.jpg

Lol we heard facial recognition was fixed last sunday. We were onboard about on time.

Hot hot hot. 97 in roatan. Forget those winter jackets. I'm so hot. 

I have a picture to prove 95, but missed a picture of 97. .. but it's hot.

20231129_143057.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Lol we heard facial recognition was fixed last sunday. We were onboard about on time.

Hot hot hot. 97 in roatan. Forget those winter jackets. I'm so hot. 

I have a picture to prove 95, but missed a picture of 97. .. but it's hot.

20231129_143057.jpg

I like hot.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, doghog said:

Glad to see Bruce got voted off and even better (funnier) with a individual immunity idol in his pocket. 😂

While the votes were being counted Lisa was OMG.  She loved that he didn't play his idol, which is now a souvenir. 

16 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I think that Jake will leave next week .

Agreed.  He is gone, unless he wins immunity.  He is on borrowed time.  Lisa thinks Drew will be the thinker that will get to the end.  Maybe not the winner, but in the final three.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Hate to be on that ship then, had to do manually back in September on Jewel and it took a very long time to get off the ship and that was a ship with half as many people as Harmony has on it.

Good luck to all pack your patience for sure.

Jewel.....Was that a Bayonne?

Edited by Arzeena

38 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

While the votes were being counted Lisa was OMG.  She loved that he didn't play his idol, which is now a souvenir. 

Agreed.  He is gone, unless he wins immunity.  He is on borrowed time.  Lisa thinks Drew will be the thinker that will get to the end.  Maybe not the winner, but in the final three.

My guess...Drew, Austin, Dee in the final 3.  Maybe Emily as the long shot, which would be incredible based on how she started.  Now that the idea of Mama J being a threat is out, she won't make it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, firefly333 said:

No delays with Voyager on Monday boarding.

Either the letter that @Tree_skier posted relates to an old problem that has recurred, and they are recycling an old, undated letter,  or someone found an old letter in their cabin!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

We woke at 5.30am and there was a massive burst pipe in our close.

The water board are still here at 15.45pm and dug a big hole and put a new pipe in.

I hope everyone is safe and well and have a better day than us.

I hope you and Paulene are safe and the pipe problem is resolved soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

The town looks awesome. I would love to visit there.

Greg I had terrible swollen feet and ankles last two cruises, no problem this cruise my doctor gave me potassium pills and something else, I don’t have the bottles but will post them when I get home.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, George C said:

Greg I had terrible swollen feet and ankles last two cruises, no problem this cruise my doctor gave me potassium pills and something else, I don’t have the bottles but will post them when I get home.

Wow that’s great. Please post exactly what worked for you. I need to try that. I have been so uncomfortable last few cruises with the amount of swelling I had. Look at these Fred Flintstone feet.

IMG_3645.thumb.jpeg.ce32ddc035365f3371ac2a2c7737e743.jpeg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Wow that’s great. Please post exactly what worked for you. I need to try that. I have been so uncomfortable last few cruises with the amount of swelling I had. Look at these Fred Flintstone feet.

IMG_3645.thumb.jpeg.ce32ddc035365f3371ac2a2c7737e743.jpeg

Those are my ankles at times!  Compression socks, drinking water, raising my feet higher than my heart and trying to move around to get circulation going helps me.  Of course, staying away from sodium laden foods would benefit but I love those foods and unfortunately, there seems to be sodium in most foods acting as a flavor enhancement and preservative.

On another note, I'm glad your knee recuperation is doing better than the first.  I hope your other medical issue gets resolved.

How is Linda and has she scheduled surgery?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

@dani negreanuDani, as the fighting resumes, thinking of you and wishing you and your family safety from this he!!

Thank you, Bonnie.

It is really hard to get back into the mood of air raids... We had 8 days of respite, and a modicum of happiness with some of the hostages coming home. Still waiting for the youngest, 9 months old "human shield" and his older brother, 4 years old.

We managed to replenish some of the "required" energy to keep going, even met a week ago dear HS friends, who came from another city, to eat with us our favorite ice cream 😉

• Like 31