Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

I had to say goodbye to my Kubota today.  He was the sweetest cat.  We got him 15 years ago with his brother Cinnamon.  His brother is the same color but has short hair.  

Kubota.thumb.jpeg.be7fd2a116602097338b61834ace631e.jpeg

My heart breaks for you! I am so sorry. Know that all those precious memories will stay with you deep inside your heart. Rest In Peace dearest Kubota.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

I had to say goodbye to my Kubota today.  He was the sweetest cat.  We got him 15 years ago with his brother Cinnamon.  His brother is the same color but has short hair.  

What a beautiful cat! 
I know you’ll miss him terribly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

He was a beautiful cat , our cats are healthy but 14 , they are definitely family. 
Sorry for your loss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I am sorry for you too.  😞 

@KeksieI am so sorry also.

@singinalot Crystal, something about your photos always makes me feel that I'm right there with you. I could almost taste that margarita! Such an exciting time; the wedding and the awards show. Wishing you more wonderful times to share with us.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Keksie said:

I'm so sorry about your kitty. I had hoped that you would have had longer with him after the last surgery. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

I remember how much this hurts.  So sorry for your loss.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Keksie said:

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

Kubota looks so cute.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211125_085547.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Part of it is that we need to do better is finding a way for them to be better at letting us know when they need to go. The bell strap on the door isn’t working as well as we would like.

Our dog destroyed the bell strap when she was a puppy. But we got another and now she knows to ring it when she wants to go out 

It takes a while. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

Just had a great walk along the promenade.

IMG_20220311_095500.jpg

I was just thinking yesterday that you haven't posted many beach photos recently, can't be England though in shorts and polo shirt!

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I know I have probably missed a few posts here this past week. 

My view this morning. 

0512166E-01E7-48E7-860D-3149A07AB2F2.thumb.jpeg.7466b45ed3887462bf368eb28bd95606.jpeg

I hate it when you have to go aft for sunrise photos, because it means you are headed home. 

Only on Eastern  cruises,

9 hours ago, Keksie said:

Beautiful cat. I’m sorry you had to say good-bye to him.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Coralc said:

I don't know if we will go back to Las Vegas or not, now that the Mirage is gone. Last time we were there I actually got to meet Siegfried Fischbacher (total surprise) and he gave me a short tour of the Secret Garden and the white tigers and their names and schedules. I was such a fan of him and Roy and their shows and their animals. :classic_smile: We had shaken hands with Roy, years earlier during one of their shows and had also seen him at the secret Garden after the accident. With a new litter of baby tigers. They were both very nice gentlemen, and loved performing. 

The Mirage is gone? I was just looking at Vegas hotels on one of the big name travel sites and they showed the Mirage as one of the options.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keksie said:

I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet boy. 😥  RIP Kubota💕

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Last Friday morning I went to a Wound Center at a local hospital for treatment of a Decubitus Ulcer .The doctor applied lidocaine and removed the dead skin.I am on an antibiotic and Nurse Toby has been treating the wound every day.It had been getting better but late this afternoon it was very painful.I am going back to the doctor tomorrow morning.

Never a dull day here.

Hers hoping the pain subsides soon and the wound heals soon🙏💕

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

The Mirage is gone? I was just looking at Vegas hotels on one of the big name travel sites and they showed the Mirage as one of the options.  

Still there but sold to the Hard Rock group.  They will be tearing down the iconic volcano and remodeling the whole place.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hubby dragged me out tonight to see a play.  Wasn’t keen at all but ending up really enjoying it.  The staging was well done and it was only two actors but they were excellent.  The play was Freud’s Last Session.  On the way home we stopped for petrol. Thought I’d post as a comparison . Our petrol is cents per litre.

2677F6AE-FCF3-4C11-9726-FD9035766FEC.jpeg

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 6