Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Just woke up to wet grounds so we got some rain here.  I'm just not sure how much as I slept thru it.😀

After this dry of year we can get excited about any rain.  Hopefully you will get more off and on today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

TY, Sorry,  I didn't realize he had another thread.   

Hope you are enjoying your sailing.😀

I sure hope J & L will be able to get their luggage to catch up with them.   

Did you get the rain you wished for last night ?It stormed here and usually we have the same weather as you .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Did you get the rain you wished for last night ?It stormed here and usually we have the same weather as you .

Yes, it did rain sometime in the middle of the night - maybe between 2 to 4 am.    

It is still a bit muggy but temps are in the 80's today.    Starting tomorrow humidity should be gone and we should have a beautiful weekend.   Hopefully you do too!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I think he loves checking out new places.  Currently on Bristol, VA. Right over the border from Bristol, TN. 

440129806_20220811_0855162.thumb.jpg.b70084d7576a8d99e45ccf66ed33e05e.jpg

He also loves to check out little nooks and crannies.

20220811_012852.thumb.jpg.e791df92061b47c648f76f8cbfe743c1.jpg20220811_012831.thumb.jpg.d5134fb7503e48c5b4e77f14241e66b8.jpg

He's having a ball.   Glad to see traveling long distance is going well for him and you!!😃

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, it did rain sometime in the middle of the night - maybe between 2 to 4 am.    

It is still a bit muggy but temps are in the 80's today.    Starting tomorrow humidity should be gone and we should have a beautiful weekend.   Hopefully you do too!

Thanks,Debbie,I hope so too.My 13 year old granddaughter is in Travel Camp till tomorrow but staying in my house tonight,tomorrow night and all day Saturday.Yesterday she was in Hershey Park and she said it stormed there.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thanks,Debbie,I hope so too.My 13 year old granddaughter is in Travel Camp till tomorrow but staying in my house tonight,tomorrow night and all day Saturday.Yesterday she was in Hershey Park and she said it stormed there.

What's closer to you Hershey Park or Great Adventure, our Son lives near Great Adventure.