Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Our daughter and grandkids have arrived yesterday for a one week visit.  All too short!

Too hot to be outdoors too long so pool time starts at 4:30pm.

Tomorrow is a day of beauty for us 3 gals, getting hair cuts, manis, pedis, lunch.  Oh joy!  

Golf Pro on Friday.

Other plans in the works.

Our NJ cowgirl in Target and both grands on the ferris wheel inside Scheel's sporting goods store, in The Colony, TX.  Ferris wheel picture not too clear.  Sorry about that.

image.png.b2df9761fffeee3a4324ba1697fa6f92.png

image.png.8ec7ca473c52052bf009007c087fd8f9.png

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

If anyone is bored —-

I started a thread that has begun with pre-cruise information and will go onto our travels on the Freedom. 

IMG_1605.thumb.jpeg.46d4f7a0e706dc2b9081620bf418af4b.jpeg

After seeing the thread about the Freedom sailing last week I figured what the heck. 

He did a fun great job and I thoroughly enjoyed his post. 

Be safe. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Good news, just booked the Allure TA Oct 2025 Barcelona-FLL.  First TA...woot!  Bad news, had to cancel Bella 2.5...neither Andi or I could take the extra week off after Bella 2.  We've got so much time off packed into December (an 8 day on Freedom and a 5 day Christmas trip to NYC) and January (a week to drive our daughters car from San Antonio to Albany NY (where she's moving mid-January), that we just couldn't find a way to make another week for 2.5 to work.  But we'll be there for Bella 2 on Wonder with bells on.

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

If anyone is bored —-

I started a thread that has begun with pre-cruise information and will go onto our travels on the Freedom. 

After seeing the thread about the Freedom sailing last week I figured what the heck. 

Be safe. 

Looking forward to this!  We're on Freedom in December, first time on that class.  Excited to see what you see and think!

26 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Good news, just booked the Allure TA Oct 2025 Barcelona-FLL.  First TA...woot!  Bad news, had to cancel Bella 2.5...neither Andi or I could take the extra week off after Bella 2.  We've got so much time off packed into December (an 8 day on Freedom and a 5 day Christmas trip to NYC) and January (a week to drive our daughters car from San Antonio to Albany NY (where she's moving mid-January), that we just couldn't find a way to make another week for 2.5 to work.  But we'll be there for Bella 2 on Wonder with bells on.

If you had to cancel one Utopia would be the one as it's only 4 nights. I think we will have a blast on Wonder for 7 nights. You may be ready to go home after a week with us.😜

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

If you had to cancel one Utopia would be the one as it's only 4 nights. I think we will have a blast on Wonder for 7 nights. You may be ready to go home after a week with us.😜

There are going to be a LOT of livers limping along by the end of that week!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I just booked two weeks (B2B) on Enchantment out of Tampa in October... booking last minute, I'm hoping and praying that I'll be able to get reservations at Maya Chan both weeks.  

Both itineraries are the same -- Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya.  I'm familiar with everyplace but Belize -- anyone have any recommendations?  I seem to recall that people don't recommend private excursions there, but I can't remember for sure.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brillohead said:

I just booked two weeks (B2B) on Enchantment out of Tampa in October... booking last minute, I'm hoping and praying that I'll be able to get reservations at Maya Chan both weeks.  

Both itineraries are the same -- Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya.  I'm familiar with everyplace but Belize -- anyone have any recommendations?  I seem to recall that people don't recommend private excursions there, but I can't remember for sure.  

In Belize there is an extremely long tender ride from the ship to the pier.  I have only been once and our excursion was not great.  Too small a boat to see and too long a ride.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Usually by now the sun would be flooding my living room with bright sunlight. Not so much this morning. I took these pictures Bob's method up against the screen though when I post here they still look worse then if I just pull them up. 

Aerobics this morning in 2 hours. I didnt realize the music was from the teacher's boombox. Last tuesday we had ABBA and then the hour of class mama mia. I was wanting to sing along. Loved it on allure, soooooo good.

5 minutes apart, still no sun but its trying to peek.

20240829_065135.jpg

20240829_065916.jpg

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Keksie said:

In Belize there is an extremely long tender ride from the ship to the pier.  I have only been once and our excursion was not great.  Too small a boat to see and too long a ride.

Same. We did the airboat excursion, which was just OK. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Keksie said:

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Same. We did the airboat excursion, which was just OK. 

That sounds like the same excursion we did in Belize and agree it was just ok, wouldn’t do it again.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lionesss said:

If anyone is bored —-

Be safe. 

Sue, your threads are never boring! Bon Voyage and have a great cruise.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Wonder should be a great time!! Looking forward to it.

• Like 5

We board Vision for Bermuda this Saturday and plan to drive to Baltimore tomorrow afternoon once we get packed up and can officially log off of work 😀

I’ll probably start a LIVE thread at some tonight or tomorrow.  Keep an eye out and feel free to pop in.  

• Like 12

With a heavy heart I cancelled our Bella 02 cruise.  Reasons I won't go into but we're fine. Just isn't workable.  I was looking forward to seeing all of you especially our @dani negreanuDani.  I just hope she and her DH can sail with light hearts.  So horrible to live in limbo, in fear, like they are doing now.

Those of you on Bella 02 who weren't on Bella 01, you're in for a real treat.

I hope there will be a Bella 02 thread so all of us homebodies, or on other cruises, can keep up with all the merriment/shenanigans.

I'll post a short blurb on Wonder roll call.

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

With a heavy heart I cancelled our Bella 02 cruise.  Reasons I won't go into but we're fine. Just isn't workable.  I was looking forward to seeing all of you especially our @dani negreanuDani.  I just hope she and her DH can sail with light hearts.  So horrible to live in limbo, in fear, like they are doing now.

I hope there will be a Bella 02 thread so all of us homebodies, or on other cruises, can keep up with all the merriment/shenanigans.

I didn't want to "like" the post. Wish you all the best Bonnie!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

I responded to you on the Wonder thread. Sorry to hear you and Jack will not be able to join us but I have doubt we will see you guys again. Hopefully in the near future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Usually by now the sun would be flooding my living room with bright sunlight. Not so much this morning. I took these pictures Bob's method up against the screen though when I post here they still look worse then if I just pull them up. 

Aerobics this morning in 2 hours. I didnt realize the music was from the teacher's boombox. Last tuesday we had ABBA and then the hour of class mama mia. I was wanting to sing along. Loved it on allure, soooooo good.

5 minutes apart, still no sun but its trying to peek.

20240829_065135.jpg

20240829_065916.jpg

Nothing wrong with those pictures.

• Like 4

I've been mostly off the board for a few days while we took a few days off.  We're just outside of Jackson Mississippi so for a little R&R we drove down Biloxi, MS on the gulf coast to play tourist.

The humidity around here is hard for me to get used to... Even when the temps are low 90's it still feels oppressive.  However, we still enjoyed ourselves.  

IMG_2292.thumb.jpeg.21b74bd4288e0df9fcec78c78337a603.jpeg

IMG_2016.thumb.jpeg.1cf961440203efcfbe4c0ef7c0f2fa1d.jpeg

IMG_2303.thumb.jpeg.6f7d0c7c116cb4a4bbd2e9d4618c7b9f.jpeg

IMG_2317.thumb.jpeg.f33623786e12d0efe222993bf3d80054.jpeg

IMG_2318.thumb.jpeg.bba32d455acecc8ce365ba2f5d3559c3.jpeg

And for @Ocean Boy

IMG_2297.thumb.jpeg.335b060aba2301f13f0288b93b255faf.jpeg

It was fun to take a few days off but it's only 22 days until I board Navigator 🙂 

• Like 26

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Bonnie I’m sorry you and Jack won’t be joining Bella 2.0.  You’ll definitely be missed!

Enjoy your time with your daughter and grands.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

If our little mini-Bella on Adventure with @Momof3gurlz and Andy and @jmh2006 and Dave last October is any indication, I have no doubt it's going to be epic.

• Like 3