Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

44 minutes ago, boogybaby said:

We have just booked cabin 9256 on jewel for the artic circle From Amsterdam ,sailing June 29th 2022. I’ve wanted to this for years

So....you're the culprit. 😄😄

I checked that one too....but July works better for us.

Enjoy this fantastic cabin!!

2 hours ago, boogybaby said:

We have just booked cabin 9256 on jewel for the artic circle From Amsterdam ,sailing June 29th 2022. I’ve wanted to this for years

Just booked a JS on Arctic Circle cruise. Was a click away from 1100——-and then it was gone. No worries, got mid ship. My son and DIL will also be going. I will be a birthday cruise for thee wife and I, as we have the same birthday......

BTW— I think the date is June 20,2022.

mac_tlc

• Like 1

I don't know whether this has been done before, but just thought I'd put this here. I've color coded all ship deployments to their homeports. Don't mind it's still a work in progress trying to catch up with the past. And there's probably some outdated changes with Covid which i'll change when I have more time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1myIob-e1U7bwVqUfabeADDxkNVbFEC0iQ8fRI274Sp8/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

I don't know whether this has been done before, but just thought I'd put this here. I've color coded all ship deployments to their homeports. Don't mind it's still a work in progress trying to catch up with the past. And there's probably some outdated changes with Covid which i'll change when I have more time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1myIob-e1U7bwVqUfabeADDxkNVbFEC0iQ8fRI274Sp8/edit?usp=sharing

Nicely done!

4 hours ago, little britain said:

Jewel in June 22. Fab itinerary but pricey!

July 26......well worth the price. I just couldn't make up my mind on cabin...everything was available.

Aft JS's but what the heck I went with an OS...you only go to the Arctic once !

I wasn't sure about which itinerary June/July...no experience at all. Hope I chose right.

Edited by Ashland

34 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Nice job.  I can remember back when Royal actually had a version of this that showed each sailing date.  I miss that.

56 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Thanks! 🙂

5 hours ago, Teeara said:

Allure Eastbound TA on April 24, 2022 has been posted and I was able to book by phone with RCI.  They offered a refundable deposit for a Grand Suite which made my decision easier since I would prefer to do the Westbound TA in the fall.  It will depend on the itinerary and price once it opens for booking.

I am waiting to rebook Allure westbound TA for fall 2022.  Don't see that listed yet.  Want to reprise the original B2B with TA we had booked that was cancelled with you from last month.  

I can now book October Allure Med cruises...but want to wait until I get a cabin selected on Fall TA.  Not sure when that one will come out for booking.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beachammo said:

Sweet

Booked Jewel Arctic and Iceland/Ireland. 24 fantastic nights starting July 26th, 2022. Bonus....Favorite cabin (9256) was available.

Now to work on some lift and shifts

Sweeet!  My favorite as well.  I can't book summer, have plans already.   Waiting for Oct/Nov with TA for Fall of 2022 to book. 

2 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Well done, Thank You!

Wonder why they're calling this "British Transatlantic Cruise"? Anybody see a British port in there that I am somehow missing? Or maybe only Brits are allowed to book it? :classic_laugh:

image.thumb.png.e2a8437d29f78821c0670c7e1bc6b7d2.png

Edited by FionaMG
sp.
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Crism said:

Keep an eye out for Voyager's reposition from Singapore to Copenhagen also.  That should be quite the trek when they get the details ironed out.

Can you tell us where you have heard about this Repo? News to me. I have heard rumors of Voyager going to the WestCoast.

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Just booked a JS on Arctic Circle cruise. Was a click away from 1100——-and then it was gone. No worries, got mid ship. My son and DIL will also be going. I will be a birthday cruise for thee wife and I, as we have the same birthday......

BTW— I think the date is June 20,2022.

mac_tlc

Yes you are right, I new it was the 20th but for some reason my fingers decided 29th would be good. I can’t even blame booze

8 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Can you tell us where you have heard about this Repo? News to me. I have heard rumors of Voyager going to the WestCoast.

Rumors havent panned out. Shes going to Europe listed here. Repo isnt listed let just EU sailings: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/deployment/2022_2023/VY_Euro_2022.pdf

Edited by ONECRUISER

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

OK...early peek at tomorrow's summer 2022 European cruises...but I think I missed it somewhere. 

When does RCI list the bookings for Fall western TAs?  

Thanks in advance.  

Dont think anyone knows yet when rest of these and other 2022/2023 sailings will be. I'm waiting on longer/seasonal Caribbean and Repo's myself 

• Like 1