Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

16 hours ago, island lady said:

Hi Teeara...I was just thinking about you and all the hard work you did keeping the spread sheet, etc. up for our Allure cruise we lost.  Such a bummer.  😞 

I am hoping to book (finally...maybe?) a TA for Fall of 2022 myself.  🙂 

If all goes well, and that is a huge "IF"...will be on Allure on 5/30/21 for our 25th anniversary and my birthday that week.  Not sure if that is a go.  Never thought the ban would get this far...sigh.  😞 

Whenever the Allure TA is rescheduled that spreadsheet will rise from the ashes along with the website ;o)

You know, there's still a group of us chatting on the roll call.  Drop by!

I hope you're able to go on your Allure cruise in May!  I have Radiance to Alaska in June with my mom.  She's already had her SF to HI cruise cancelled twice on Princess (April 2020 and April 2021).  She's decided not to rebook.  That's fine since she and I are planning on doing it in 2023 for her 80th birthday.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Teeara said:

Keeping my fingers crossed on Allure TA for 2022!  So freaking disappointed that it was cancelled for this month.

@Teeara. Yes, definitely keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Allure TA 2022!  You did so much work (Thank you!) on our canceled 2020 Allure TA that we all were so looking forward to along with the B2B canceled President's cruise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, long4acruise said:

@Teeara. Yes, definitely keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Allure TA 2022!  You did so much work (Thank you!) on our canceled 2020 Allure TA that we all were so looking forward to along with the B2B canceled President's cruise.

That had to be doubly tough missing out on that President's cruise as well!  Thanks for the kind words!  At least with a new Allure TA it wouldn't take long to set up a new spreadsheet or website ;o)))

• Like 1

On 11/24/2020 at 2:14 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Odyssey of the seas itinerary for summer 2022 (just posted)
11 Night Holy Land Cruise
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Departs at 5:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Haifa, Israel From 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM

Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel From 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Rhodes, Greece From 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Santorini, Greece Tendered from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Mykonos, Greece Tendered from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Chania (Souda), Crete From 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Arrives at 5:00 AM

I can’t see any Europe cruises listed on the RCL website, have they all disappeared.

14 minutes ago, heatherbelle said:

I can’t see any Europe cruises listed on the RCL website, have they all disappeared.

They posted some itineraries one day last week just as a test and then removed them. They should be going on sale this week. I received an email earlier today from a UK travel agency claiming they would be on sale on the 4th of December but I don't know how accurate that is or if maybe C&A members will see them before then.

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2020 at 8:14 AM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Odyssey of the seas itinerary for summer 2022 (just posted)
11 Night Holy Land Cruise
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Departs at 5:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Haifa, Israel From 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM

Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel From 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Rhodes, Greece From 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Santorini, Greece Tendered from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Mykonos, Greece Tendered from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Chania (Souda), Crete From 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Cruising Day at sea

Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Arrives at 5:00 AM

Did you notice the date for this cruise?

6 hours ago, Teeara said:

Whenever the Allure TA is rescheduled that spreadsheet will rise from the ashes along with the website ;o)

You know, there's still a group of us chatting on the roll call.  Drop by!

I hope you're able to go on your Allure cruise in May!  I have Radiance to Alaska in June with my mom.  She's already had her SF to HI cruise cancelled twice on Princess (April 2020 and April 2021).  She's decided not to rebook.  That's fine since she and I are planning on doing it in 2023 for her 80th birthday.

I really think 2021 is toast...going on to the bigger start up in 2022, which will still be careful and slow...IMHO. 

I am betting on a return to full normal in 2023, and that is when I am focusing on the bulk of rescheduling our longer international cruising.  I want to be able to go into the ports, enjoy,  and not worry.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I really think 2021 is toast...going on to the bigger start up in 2022, which will still be careful and slow...IMHO. 

I am betting on a return to full normal in 2023, and that is when I am focusing on the bulk of rescheduling our longer international cruising.  I want to be able to go into the ports, enjoy,  and not worry.  

me too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Don’t disagree, but boy that means a lot of FCCs going by the wayside.

mac_tlc

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Don’t disagree, but boy that means a lot of FCCs going by the wayside.

mac_tlc

Yup, already had to find homes for 8 of them, trying to use them before the expiration date.  

That is why I frustratingly wait for RCI to cancel...so I can get full cash refunds to CC from now on.  😕

But agree with you...the cruises I used those on (end of 2021, beginning 2022)  will then have to be reissued should those cancel as well.  Yikes.  😣

Edited by island lady

One travel agent webseite from UK (some might now...) at least reveals the embarkation ports and itinerary names for the RCI ships in Europe 2022:

-Odyssey: Rome, Med cruises to Greek isles

-Anthem: Southampton, including Norwegian fjords, WWestern Europe, Med, Canaries...

-Allure: Barcelona - 7 night Med

-Jewel: Amsterdam, including cruises to British Islands, Iceland, Norway/North Cape

-Brilliance: sailing from Ravenna, same as Rhapsody in 2021

-Voyager: Copenhagen/Stockholm, same as planned for Adventure in 2021 (now done by Jewel though)

-Vision: Barcelona, mostly 12 nights, sometimes 8 nights

Edited by shipfriend_max
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

One travel agent webseite from UK (some might now...) at least reveals the embarkation ports and itinerary names for the RCI ships in Europe 2022:

-Odyssey: Rome, Med cruises to Greek isles

-Anthem: Southampton, including Norwegian fjords, WWestern Europe, Med, Canaries...

-Allure: Barcelona - 7 night Med

-Jewel: Amsterdam, including cruises to British Islands, Iceland, Norway/North Cape

-Brilliance: sailing from Ravenna, same as Rhapsody in 2021

-Voyager: Copenhagen/Stockholm, same as planned for Adventure in 2021 (now done by Jewel though)

-Vision: Barcelona, mostly 12 nights, sometimes 8 nights

I was hoping for one of the larger ships to do British Isles....Jewel out of Amsterdam didn't work out this year for many.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I was hoping for one of the larger ships to do British Isles....Jewel out of Amsterdam didn't work out this year for many.

Same for me...had B2B Jewel August this year, British Isles and Baltics.  Would have liked to have seen that one go.  Got refunds for the deposits weeks ago.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, island lady said:

Same for me...had B2B Jewel August this year, British Isles and Baltics.  Would have liked to have seen that one go.  Got refunds for the deposits weeks ago.  

I'm waiting to see what happens with my British Isles July 30, 2021 on Celebrity.

• Like 1