Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

2 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I got that one and foolishly thought all I had to do was enter the requested info. Be glad that it got stuck for you. When I completed the "missing" info, I got a new and empty Captain's Circle account.

For those who are tempted...DON'T DO IT!!

I also have a new and empty captain's circle account.  Had it for almost 2 weeks now.  Always says login was successful, just takes me to an account with no history and no cruises booked.

Don

9 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I got that one and foolishly thought all I had to do was enter the requested info. Be glad that it got stuck for you. When I completed the "missing" info, I got a new and empty Captain's Circle account.

For those who are tempted...DON'T DO IT!!

I did this & now I got an email saying "welcome to Princess". I have not cruise history/cruise credits/cruises showing.

SHOCKED ! AMAZED !  SURPRISED !

I just logged into my Princess account.  It opened.  Checked all of my information.  All there.  Took screen shots.....just in case.  It will take me a little time to "trust" Princess again.  Tomorrow?  10 minutes from now?  

But, I can't seem to fill in missing pieces on the Medallion Class App.  Information is there.  I just am not able to add more. 

Progress forward, I hope.  Good luck to all.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

SHOCKED ! AMAZED !  SURPRISED !

Me too! I started down the path dog suggested earlier (fingers crossed that I wouldn't regret downloading the app). I tried to log in every time someone said they could get in. Not until just now has it worked, so I say congratulations to you (and me)! Hopefully the dominoes will start falling for everyone else also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, busterfla said:

For the first time in weeks it opened normally. All info seems to be there. Time will tell.

Looks like it is fixed, logged in, logged out, logged in - all OK !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, starboardcruiser said:

Me too! I started down the path dog suggested earlier (fingers crossed that I wouldn't regret downloading the app). I tried to log in every time someone said they could get in. Not until just now has it worked, so I say congratulations to you (and me)! Hopefully the dominoes will start falling for everyone else also.

YES!!!

the Princess website is back to normal for me. Used same ID and Password as I did before. And same as app. 

re: app blank form—- mine worked ok after a day of leaving it alone. 

• Like 1

Mine was working like a champ through last night.  Now I get this when trying to log in -

image.png.d2a6e5e3e4f156e5be114a544a174953.png

It's before normal working hours in CA but they must be making more changes to the website.  At least there's a warning message.

5 minutes ago, K.T.B. said:

I had to change my password.  I "changed" it to the password I was currently using and it took.  The number of face/palm memes I could use right now is staggering.....

Must have been a temporary situation.  I tried again and am in without having to change my password (which is what I did back when this whole mess started).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dog said:

YES!!!

the Princess website is back to normal for me. Used same ID and Password as I did before. And same as app. 

re: app blank form—- mine worked ok after a day of leaving it alone. 

Same here. I tried again this morning, using the password from two weeks ago when this all started and I am logged in - I can see my bookings and everything looks normal. Now, how long will it last?? 😁

• Like 1

I tried to access my account today.  Lock out again.  I used the same password I used the last 2 days which gave me access.  In the last 2 weeks -- I’ve been lock out -- then granted access -- then lock out again, etc...  One day I’m OK then problems the next.  It would be great if Capgemini (outside IT firm) would come up with a permanent solution.

Today I receive the following message;

Please confirm that you are using the correct Login ID (or Email) and Password.
We are experiencing technical difficulties with some guest accounts. If you have reset your password already and you still see this error, then we apologize. We are working on a solution.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

I also have a new and empty captain's circle account.  Had it for almost 2 weeks now.  Always says login was successful, just takes me to an account with no history and no cruises booked.

Don

Yep, can't believe they couldn't fix that.  I didn't complete because I thought it was going to create a new account.

I can now log in (sort of) but after logging in it says my profile is incomplete and requires me to enter my address and some preferences.  Once done it says accepted and logging in but nothing happens.

Now I can’t even check cruise prices as I get an error message as soon as I try to move past dining selection.  I’ve left a message for my cruise planner.