Final post (from Don’s wife)

dkjretired

Jeanne, I am so sorry to hear this.  Don contributed a lot to Cruise Critic in his 22 years on the forum.  I always enjoyed his posts.  My deepest condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear of this news. Prayers of comfort to you and his family.  I always read his posts and considered him a wealth of knowledge and truth.  He will be missed on CC.

Jeanne, your DH, Don, was a wealth of information on Cruise Critic, and shared such valuable and factual information.  I would always look at his photo with your cute little dog that looked just like mine and smile. You are in my thoughts and prayers; thank you so much for sharing this information.  He certainly had an amazing life outside Cruise Critic and will be dearly missed on these boards.

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

Very sorry for your loss.  Don was a great resource here, and his helpful nature came through in his many posts over the years.  Will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

What a shock to read this.  Don has been such a fixture on this Cruise Critic board and all of its earlier incarnations dating back to the AOL days in the 1990's.  I still remember reading his posts when our connections were dial-up.  He is essentially a charter member here and a cherished one at that.

His posts were insightful as they were delightful.  He was also an excellent Celebrity historian who was always correct on the facts.  I can't believe he is gone.

Jeanne, I am so sorry for your loss.  Please take some comfort in that he built a great following here.  Don will be both remembered and missed by all of us. @ocngypz

David

• Like 7