Heads up on Fleet Report and Daily for January 26.

rafinmd

I am feeling below par today with chills, a cough, and lethargy.  Since I had Covid in December it shouldn't be that and I'm vaxed for flu so I hope it's just a cold.  If we get to about 8AM and you haven't heard from me, I hope some will get it started,  It's really simple,  go to http://halfacts.com/daily/  for the current day's version.  Just paste the result to a new thread and move the title up to that space.  Whatever you do with maps (including nothing) will  be fine

Hope it isn't necessary but hope the Daily goes uninterrupted

Roy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 15
  • Haha 1

Roy, I'm sorry you are feeling under the weather.  I think it is an awful "cold" that is going around.  Maybe our systems just don't have the same resistance they did before we had Covid, or maybe we haven't had a cold for so long that we just can't fight it the way we used to.    Just rest up and don't worry about us!  All the Dailyites  will say a prayer that you recover smoothly.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, rafinmd said:

I am feeling below par today with chills, a cough, and lethargy.  Since I had Covid in December it shouldn't be that and I'm vaxed for flu so I hope it's just a cold.  If we get to about 8AM and you haven't heard from me, I hope some will get it started,  It's really simple,  go to http://halfacts.com/daily/  for the current day's version.  Just paste the result to a new thread and move the title up to that space.  Whatever you do with maps (including nothing) will  be fine

Roy

Take care and look after yourself Roy.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Graham.

Screenshot_20221224_105757.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Roy

All the best, Roy!! Thinking about you!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1