The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday April 15th, 2023

StLouisCruisers

35 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks for our Saturday Daily, Sandi.

I always appreciated my husband and do so more now that he is no longer here 😔 Income taxes aren’t due here yet as @puppycanducruise pointed out but, nevertheless all 3 of mine are done (mine, Jose’s and estate).  Sun is shining so it is a good day to put laundry out 🙂 

3EC9DE54-DA10-4518-A292-52E54C69E41D.jpeg.41e7f1d849b60cde607649b8d4e1f38d.jpeg

Good quote by Nin but not sure I agree with it, completely.

Meal sounds good and curious on the wine of the day.  I don’t recall seeing it.  Although from the name, it’s probably a red, many Spanish wines are very good.

3D2C6F10-4450-4F58-A8BC-202EC824AD63.jpeg.26a4ba58656f9608ead6120aa45a46d7.jpeg

We were lucky to be in Venice back when the ships could dock there.  First time we embarked there and spent a few days pre-cruise exploring.  The 2nd time it was a port stop and along with some CC friends we did the boat - shuttle trip (vaporetto, I think?) that stops at 3 of the islands.  A sail in or sail a way out of Venice is really beautiful.

So glad to see that all of our Daily-ites made it to FLL and are ready to board today 👍 Bon Voyage to @Sharon in AZ @TiogaCruiser @Dismomx5 & @AV8rix

8ADC60DA-090D-40CC-B853-D4F825340E25.jpeg.8c57ddb31c68a08cf3e7acaaee2ad122.jpeg

It’s going to be sunny semi-warm day so the yard is calling to pick up more branches and clean up a bit - or, at least what my elbow permits.  I am contemplating contacting my guy that helped me with shovelling and cleaning the driveway this year to help me unload the sheds.  That, or wait until after I heal from my surgery…thinking.

DAB84A08-267B-4A0E-A9E7-01C04F83FDDB.jpeg.faf664bc4e003d215c32716ed82c9d82.jpeg

a whole slew of seeds have sprouted and now I have to figure out how they can all share the grow lamps.  I sure hope some neighbours want some tomato plants - way too many have taken 😬 

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a toast 🥂 to those on the Celebratory list.

898B7033-FDFB-407B-A069-9D30F2AB4609.jpeg.206c534651f18dc0840f923530d3d610.jpeg

Have a great Saturday everyone !!!!

Ironman Competition. Like the red shirts; matches my redneck. IC is followed by the most burnt hole competition!

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

Good morning. The temperature has decreased here and rain is coming later. We were very happy to have the AC’s in the windows yesterday but I have never had them in place before May 15th. I guess this is the way things will be.

I laughed when I saw it was husband appreciation day right after ex husband day. I very much appreciate my husband and we still manage a good laugh almost every day. Taxes have been done for a while here. Laundry seems to accumulate endlessly and there is no specific day for it to be done. 
I have been to Venice in my dreams and appreciate Sandi’s pictures. They are really beautiful. Thank you for bringing us the Daily every day and the great photos, @StLouisCruisers!

I just happened to pick up some lovely salmon yesterday and will try the packets tonight. We can cook outside on the patio but Tana can’t access the area due to numerous stairs so we will eat inside. Thanks Debbie @dfish.

I am so glad to read that the travelers are getting close to boarding their ships in Ft Lauderdale. Bon Voyage to all.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning, We don’t arrive to Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica until 11:00 AM and all aboard is 10:00 PM. We are on a sightseeing tour where we visit a coffee plantation, a church made of eggs which we are anticipating, a sit down lunch and botanical garden.

I have a correction from a previous statement I made. Nami Sushi is not half price for five star Mariners. We were told that by a fellow cruiser and it wasn’t the case. We kind of questioned that because of past dining but just want to clear that up, Tamarind yes but not Nami Sushi.

Dined in MDR last night and it was another fine dining experience.

We will be anxious to hear if any of our crew won any of the raffles or bingo games last night. The crew event was held in show room.
I was in a public bathroom and an attendant was cleaning. I thanked him for keeping the rest room clean and handed him a dollar and said buy yourself a raffle ticket. He was so appreciative and said “thank you so much, no one has ever done that for me.”

in case you didn’t see the picture of our sunset last night I will post again this morning. It was a beauty.

Haven’t had time to read the Daily post yet but hopefully everyone and their baggage got to Florida and they have a great cruise.

We met fellow CC member@Kurt and his wife last night. Nice couple.

Thanks to enjoy your Saturday.

Bruce

image.jpeg.d593424d824b4e4ca53d1dd50843f161.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7010618b1ddaa677b009ccf23e7908d5.jpegimage.jpeg.b6f74603c0048f9178ae6d1dcbd8739f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e206cd8cec5dae5740cb4acd1b445cbb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.eb06f2363c15a9513de33205a2bb8e7f.jpeg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

Good morning.  One more day of the 80s due here then 2 cold days Monday and Tuesday.   My project today will be loading my truck with all the boxes and piles of clothing I am donating to the Salvation Army.   I will drop them off on Monday when the weather will be bad and I can't work in the yard.  Yesterday I didn't get a full day of yard work done as planned as John wanted to go someplace, so we piled in our beautiful day new truck and went through a drive through the countryside.  It was worth the time and I have all day today.  

@Sharon in AZ, @AV8rix, @TiogaCruiser, and @Dismomx5 Bon Voyage!  

Bon voyage cruise ship Captain anchor World Travel' Men's T-Shirt |  Spreadshirt

Thanks for all of the Daily Reports.  It is always a great way to start my day!   Thank you for the photos of Venice Sandi and I look forward to many more.   The wine looks wonderful, a crunchy wine, but will pass on the cocktail and the salmon.   Prayers for everyone on our care list and Vanessa I am glad that your knee is not too serious.   Enjoy this spring Saturday!  Nancy 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

No husband here to appreciate. Income taxes were filed a while ago. I'll probably do laundry tomorrow.

Interesting quote.  I'll pass on the meal (fish) and drink. Yes to the wine.

I've never been to Venice, although I've been to Italy. I hope to get there one day.

It's cloudy but 60F. Rain later. Snow flurries were mentioned for Tuesday!! So I didn't lounge in bed, as I want to try to do some work outside. I'll do the quiet stuff first, some raking of old leaves, then try to finish the mowing. I was surprised when I woke up to see a wet spot again on the sheets; apparently after laying down all night, there is discharge from higher up where the injection was (I knew it!), but when I saw the doctor after being upright for a while it was from lower down. So I adjusted the gauze pad and rewrapped the leg.

I need to find someone to do my lawn I think, but it's too late now before I leave. I'll come home to a jungle!

@StLouisCruisers Thanks for our start today. Best of luck to Ren and his team today. Lovely Venice photos!

@kazu You have quite the green thumb! I wish I was closer to get a couple of tomato plants. 

@aliaschief Great sunset and memes.

@Sharon in AZ, @AV8rix, @TiogaCruiser, and @Dismomx5 Bon Voyage!  

Prayers for the Care List and a Toast to the Celebration List.

Be well everyone.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I appreciate my husband every day, and he knows it.  Our taxes were done and filed last month, but we don't have to make payment until the end of this month.  I'm keeping my money in the bank, rather than giving it to the gov't early.  Any day around here can be national laundry day.  LOL

Although it's still below freezing, we've got bright sunshine and clear skies again this morning.  It might get up to +13C (55F), which will be nice and will definitely help melt the glaciers that cover the back yard.  This morning we're off to buy a gift for our Ukrainian friend's little girl, then pick up a bottle of wine.  When we get home, I'll make a batch of buns to take with us when we go to their apartment for dinner this evening.  I'm so glad the antibiotics have kicked the strep to the curb for me - I hate feeling unwell!

Wishing @Sharon in AZ, @TiogaCruiser, @AV8rix and @Dismomx5 a Bon Voyage today!  I'll be watching sail-away, hoping they'll zoom in on one or all of you!

Today's port of the day is Venice - such a beautiful place; we were there in 2016, but stayed at the lovely Al Vivit Hotel in Mestre.  We enjoyed staying there because it got us out of the hustle and bustle of the main city, and it was less expensive, too.  The 20 minute train ride was an easy way to get to the main station where we could venture off in all directions.  Great memories of that trip, as we left in thick fog, not being able to see anything.  On our first trip from there 10 years earlier (we flew in the day of the cruise, can you believe it???), we left in bright sunshine and experienced the music of "A Time To Say Goodbye" with Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman playing on the speakers.  

I like today's menu suggestion, and might make it when our elderly friends come to stay for a few days next week for medical appointments.   He's now on a gluten free, dairy free diet, so I'm struggling trying to figure out what to cook - the salmon packs sound like a great idea.  I was even thinking of make our own tacos, using corn tortillas and getting some dairy free cheese for his tacos.   For today, we'll be having a traditional Ukrainian dinner with our new friends at their table.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the Daily, Fleet report, Food, drinks & care list, and Port photos!  I want to try the dinner packets, especially with chicken instead of salmon.

Thunderstorms with cracking lighting and deep booming thunder woke me (and the dogs) this morning.  Our dachshund scampers into DD’s bed every time it storms, and this morning was the same. 

Laundry is multiple days in a week.  Taxes done last month.  

Venice - I love that someone said they visit Venice in their dreams!

We had plans to sail out of Venice a few years ago but we all know what happened … Not to be.    

We are flying into Venice in June for a short Italy visit before cruising from (Symphony of the Seas) and flying back home from Rome.  I can’t wait, especially after seeing  Sandi’s @StLouisCruisers   photos!

Bon Voyage for those sailing from Florida, we all were cheering on every one of you hoping you (and your luggage made it safely,  

if any of you Dailyites from Florida were impacted by the flooding, I hope you and your property are safe. 🙏🏻

Prayers also for all in need, and cheers and smiles to those celebrating and sailing.

Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone.

Edited by ocean sounds
  • Like 18

@TiogaCruiser thanks for posting!  So glad you both and Rover1 are on your way to the port. 🤞 everyone gets there in plenty of time. @rafinmd thanks for shouts Volendam arriving too. I hope all the trucks can resupply her. Been wondering if the Park n Go lot where we’ve parked our car next to the port had flooded cars!  How sad that would be for those disembarking today. 

DH is my greatest blessing!  

Got word yesterday that a cousin’s DH died. Made calls to my siblings last night and now making arrangements to go to NY next week for wake and funeral. Lots to do. 

I am the youngest of all my cousins. Combined with spouses we are now 23 still living. Have lost 3 in last 7 months. I expect we’ll be losing in the not too distant future. 

Blessings to all in need. Cheers to all celebrating. Bon Voyage to the cruisers!  Will probably miss SailAway. Will check tonight for pix!  

love Venice!  We’ve always done music there- Vivaldi and organ concerts. Murano  glass museum. And just the beauty from the vaporettos. Could spend a week in the Doges Palace. And the best gelato ever!  

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

Good Morning, We don’t arrive to Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica until 11:00 AM and all aboard is 10:00 PM. We are on a sightseeing tour where we visit a coffee plantation, a church made of eggs which we are anticipating, a sit down lunch and botanical garden.

I have a correction from a previous statement I made. Nami Sushi is not half price for five star Mariners. We were told that by a fellow cruiser and it wasn’t the case. We kind of questioned that because of past dining but just want to clear that up, Tamarind yes but not Nami Sushi.

Dined in MDR last night and it was another fine dining experience.

We will be anxious to hear if any of our crew won any of the raffles or bingo games last night. The crew event was held in show room.
I was in a public bathroom and an attendant was cleaning. I thanked him for keeping the rest room clean and handed him a dollar and said buy yourself a raffle ticket. He was so appreciative and said “thank you so much, no one has ever done that for me.”

in case you didn’t see the picture of our sunset last night I will post again this morning. It was a beauty.

Haven’t had time to read the Daily post yet but hopefully everyone and their baggage got to Florida and they have a great cruise.

We met fellow CC member@Kurt and his wife last night. Nice couple.

Thanks to enjoy your Saturday.

Bruce

image.jpeg.d593424d824b4e4ca53d1dd50843f161.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.7010618b1ddaa677b009ccf23e7908d5.jpegimage.jpeg.b6f74603c0048f9178ae6d1dcbd8739f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e206cd8cec5dae5740cb4acd1b445cbb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.eb06f2363c15a9513de33205a2bb8e7f.jpeg

Nice photo and nice gesture tipping the crew cleaning the bathroom. I think I see a repeat today on one of your cartoons; don’t worry, I laughed twice!

Church made of eggs? Hope the walls are not cracked or the yolks on you! 😀

• Like 5
  • Haha 10

Good Saturday Morning Dailyites!  I have to be at work in 30 minutes, gosh, and it's still morning.  We stopped at Sarah Donuts yesterday, and I got a sausage roll for todays breakfast, so I didn't have to get up and cook something.  I love the pictures of Venice, the masks were beautiful.  

Today is a lovely sunny day, and tomorrow is supposed to be doom and gloom.  My grandpa the farmer always said, the bluer the sky the worse the storm.  He was right.  When the air is changing to create a storm, it starts taking the humidity from part A and massing it in part B.  And voila.  A storm.

DH is off today, but he is a bit upset that after he was told to report to Disney concert hall, and did the training, on line of course, that no one has gotten back to him about when he starts.  I do appreciate my hubby.  He is an excellent house cleaner.  He does laundry.  He even folds fitted sheets...why... I dont know, but they are always folded into a square perfectly when I take them out to change sheets and make the bed.  He also is a good cook, but he is not so good at being organized. 

231755-Cute-Good-Morning-Happy-Saturday-Cats.jpg

This Saturday is a long work day for me.  The last of the long work Saturdays, as Arizona Opera is only wanting me for 18-20 hours a week M-F 12-4, and Lincoln center only wants 18 hours a week 5-8:30,.  Fridays off, and 3 hours on Saturday.  And of course, I have the Annie and Chuck doctor schedule, which for some reason is busy this week, but not next week, and then we leave for Alaska!  And I am taking off on Thursday this week,  I bought tickets for Bela Fleck, and his new group.  Banjo integrated with Mideastern music.  Should be interesting.

Well off to get dressed and go to work, have a great day everyone!

• Like 22

Thank you to all who make the Daily a friendly place.  It was wonderful to see everyone cheering and giving advice to those with flight delays and lost luggage.  Bon voyage to all on the Volendam and sailing on other ships.  

I will celebrate Laundry Day. It is a chore that I really don’t mind.D1DB0133-57A1-4220-9736-F9DD478D4703.jpeg.813ec811616c809b0d0123a7ed06024e.jpeg

My only problem is what to do with the leftover socks.AB5971CC-F247-42E4-95EF-B4BE1344DB4A.jpeg.3981e8ab3e05e62cb72fe5bed7987910.jpeg

I appreciate my DH.  We met in 1983, married in 1989 and have lived happily ever after since that time.  He is very helpful sound the house but he is not allowed to do any of my laundry.  It’s not really the mess, it is because he ONCE washed my red shirt with white pants

654C2BDA-9F93-4E84-A5F6-84C271BC2F15.jpeg.b4a528227a8c9a071ba33e4779ff92f3.jpeg

Our accountant finished our taxes in February, worth it when I read about people spending days completing their taxes.  

The rain last night will be good for the wildflower seeds I planted.  The dreary day will not spoil my fun at 
My Lady’s Manor Steeplechase.

Wishing everyone the best day possible.

• Like 19
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

@TiogaCruiser thanks for posting!  So glad you both and Rover1 are on your way to the port. 🤞 everyone gets there in plenty of time. @rafinmd thanks for shouts Volendam arriving too. I hope all the trucks can resupply her. Been wondering if the Park n Go lot where we’ve parked our car next to the port had flooded cars!  How sad that would be for those disembarking today. 

Got word yesterday that a cousin’s DH died. Made calls to my siblings last night and now making arrangements to go to NY next week for wake and funeral. Lots to do. 

I am the youngest of all my cousins. Combined with spouses we are now 23 still living. Have lost 3 in last 7 months. I expect we’ll be losing in the not too distant future. 

Blessings to all in need. Cheers to all celebrating. Bon Voyage to the cruisers!  Will probably miss SailAway. Will check tonight for pix!  

love Venice!  We’ve always done music there- Vivaldi and organ concerts. Murano  glass museum. And just the beauty from the vaporettos. Could spend a week in the Doges Palace. And the best gelato ever!  

Sending condolences to you and your cousin Maureen.

Graham.

• Like 13

Good morning all. Thanks for all the posts today that keep us all informed. I have been following the weather and hope all make the ships and have a great trip. 

Yesterday was a busy day here. No laundry but front and back are mowed. Edges trimmed and weedeated. Roof blown off and repairs to eves over the front porch finished and it looks good. We were promised or threatened with bad weather today so the rush to do everything yesterday. This morning it is pretty sunny with 70 degrees. I may have to go out and trim the hedge if it doesn't start raining. Oh well, had a great time last night at the art walk with son and grandson. 

Edited by lindaler
  • Like 19

Well, I went out to rake leaves from up against the wall on the sidewalk. Then it started to sprinkle, but not bad enough to stop me from completing that. The weather people had said rain after 2PM, but when they showed radar it looked closer. Now the skies are blue again, for a while. I'll go out and finish mowing as I don't think the grass is very wet. I always wait until after 10AM to make noise, although the battery powered mower isn't that bad.

@RMLincoln My condolences on the loss of your cousin's DH. Prayers for the family.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, JazzyV said:

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

No husband here to appreciate. Income taxes were filed a while ago. I'll probably do laundry tomorrow.

Interesting quote.  I'll pass on the meal (fish) and drink. Yes to the wine.

I've never been to Venice, although I've been to Italy. I hope to get there one day.

It's cloudy but 60F. Rain later. Snow flurries were mentioned for Tuesday!! So I didn't lounge in bed, as I want to try to do some work outside. I'll do the quiet stuff first, some raking of old leaves, then try to finish the mowing. I was surprised when I woke up to see a wet spot again on the sheets; apparently after laying down all night, there is discharge from higher up where the injection was (I knew it!), but when I saw the doctor after being upright for a while it was from lower down. So I adjusted the gauze pad and rewrapped the leg.

I need to find someone to do my lawn I think, but it's too late now before I leave. I'll come home to a jungle!

@StLouisCruisers Thanks for our start today. Best of luck to Ren and his team today. Lovely Venice photos!

@kazu You have quite the green thumb! I wish I was closer to get a couple of tomato plants. 

@aliaschief Great sunset and memes.

@Sharon in AZ, @AV8rix, @TiogaCruiser, and @Dismomx5 Bon Voyage!  

Prayers for the Care List and a Toast to the Celebration List.

Be well everyone.

Thanks for your good wishes for Ren.  Strange how the knee leakage seems to move around.  I hope you get a handle on it so it's not a huge nuisance on your cruise.

54 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sandi @StLouisCruisers.

Excellent photos of Venice.

You capture the city perfectly.

We have stopped a couple of times pre-cruise and particularly enjoyed the sail in and sail out of Venice 4 times.

Graham.

Thanks Graham!  I wish everyone could see Venice.

41 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  I appreciate my husband every day, and he knows it.  Our taxes were done and filed last month, but we don't have to make payment until the end of this month.  I'm keeping my money in the bank, rather than giving it to the gov't early.  Any day around here can be national laundry day.  LOL

Although it's still below freezing, we've got bright sunshine and clear skies again this morning.  It might get up to +13C (55F), which will be nice and will definitely help melt the glaciers that cover the back yard.  This morning we're off to buy a gift for our Ukrainian friend's little girl, then pick up a bottle of wine.  When we get home, I'll make a batch of buns to take with us when we go to their apartment for dinner this evening.  I'm so glad the antibiotics have kicked the strep to the curb for me - I hate feeling unwell!

Wishing @Sharon in AZ, @TiogaCruiser, @AV8rix and @Dismomx5 a Bon Voyage today!  I'll be watching sail-away, hoping they'll zoom in on one or all of you!

Today's port of the day is Venice - such a beautiful place; we were there in 2016, but stayed at the lovely Al Vivit Hotel in Mestre.  We enjoyed staying there because it got us out of the hustle and bustle of the main city, and it was less expensive, too.  The 20 minute train ride was an easy way to get to the main station where we could venture off in all directions.  Great memories of that trip, as we left in thick fog, not being able to see anything.  On our first trip from there 10 years earlier (we flew in the day of the cruise, can you believe it???), we left in bright sunshine and experienced the music of "A Time To Say Goodbye" with Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman playing on the speakers.  

I like today's menu suggestion, and might make it when our elderly friends come to stay for a few days next week for medical appointments.   He's now on a gluten free, dairy free diet, so I'm struggling trying to figure out what to cook - the salmon packs sound like a great idea.  I was even thinking of make our own tacos, using corn tortillas and getting some dairy free cheese for his tacos.   For today, we'll be having a traditional Ukrainian dinner with our new friends at their table.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

Gerry good to hear the strep throat has improved so much.  I know your Ukrainian friends will enjoy having you over for dinner tonight to show their thanks.  Plus they can enjoy your nice freshly baked dinner rolls.  My favorite memory of sailing out of Venice is similar to yours, hearing "A Time To Say Goodbye" by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman played on the speakers.  I think that might have been on Royal Princess.  Just glorious!

40 minutes ago, ocean sounds said:

Thanks for the Daily, Fleet report, Food, drinks & care list, and Port photos!  I want to try the dinner packets, especially with chicken instead of salmon.

Thunderstorms with cracking lighting and deep booming thunder woke me (and the dogs) this morning.  Our dachshund scampers into DD’s bed every time it storms, and this morning was the same. 

Laundry is multiple days in a week.  Taxes done last month.  

Venice - I love that someone said they visit Venice in their dreams!

We had plans to sail out of Venice a few years ago but we all know what happened … Not to be.    

We are flying into Venice in June for a short Italy visit before cruising from (Symphony of the Seas) and flying back home from Rome.  I can’t wait, especially after seeing  Sandi’s @StLouisCruisers   photos!

Bon Voyage for those sailing Friday, we all were cheering on every one of you hoping you (and your luggage - talking to you Rover-1 ) made it safely,  

if any of you Dailyites from Florida were impacted by the flooding, I hope you and your property are safe. 🙏🏻

Prayers also for all in need, and cheers and smiles to those celebrating and sailing.

Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone.

Thank you for commenting on the Venice photos.  I saw on September 20, 2022's post lots of photos posted.  Besides mine I saw @Quartzsite Cruiser, @HAL Sailer, @bennybear, @Cruzin Terri, and @Sharon in AZ.  Sharon, if you would like me to copy and paste your photos to post them here, just say the word and I can take care of it.  

32 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

Maureen, I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's DH passing away.  Safe travels on your trip to NY for the wake and funeral.  Strange, I was wondering about cars parked in the FLL-PEV parking garages too.  That would be a terrible thing to come back to.  

30 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Good Saturday Morning Dailyites!  I have to be at work in 30 minutes, gosh, and it's still morning.  We stopped at Sarah Donuts yesterday, and I got a sausage roll for todays breakfast, so I didn't have to get up and cook something.  I love the pictures of Venice, the masks were beautiful.  

Today is a lovely sunny day, and tomorrow is supposed to be doom and gloom.  My grandpa the farmer always said, the bluer the sky the worse the storm.  He was right.  When the air is changing to create a storm, it starts taking the humidity from part A and massing it in part B.  And voila.  A storm.

DH is off today, but he is a bit upset that after he was told to report to Disney concert hall, and did the training, on line of course, that no one has gotten back to him about when he starts.  I do appreciate my hubby.  He is an excellent house cleaner.  He does laundry.  He even folds fitted sheets...why... I dont know, but they are always folded into a square perfectly when I take them out to change sheets and make the bed.  He also is a good cook, but he is not so good at being organized. 

231755-Cute-Good-Morning-Happy-Saturday-Cats.jpg

This Saturday is a long work day for me.  The last of the long work Saturdays, as Arizona Opera is only wanting me for 18-20 hours a week M-F 12-4, and Lincoln center only wants 18 hours a week 5-8:30,.  Fridays off, and 3 hours on Saturday.  And of course, I have the Annie and Chuck doctor schedule, which for some reason is busy this week, but not next week, and then we leave for Alaska!  And I am taking off on Thursday this week,  I bought tickets for Bela Fleck, and his new group.  Banjo integrated with Mideastern music.  Should be interesting.

Well off to get dressed and go to work, have a great day everyone!

Annie, have you mentioned the ship and dates for your cruise here yet?  We will want to put you on the Celebration list.  Details, please!

Edited by StLouisCruisers
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Good morning from Fort Lauderdale!  I am having an Iced Coffee at the lobby bar and have about 45 minutes before I check out and head down to meet the HAL rep for the transfer to the port. She told me only 16 were on our bus. I slept great last night and feel so much better today. 

I will check back later, I need to go finish packing. 

B5873FE6-3310-4083-951E-F854850F1CFC.thumb.jpeg.512d9ea3b34ddc1fad63db6eac1e141f.jpeg

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3