Toddler in Equinox pool

burger40

There is no minimum age for use of the main pool, but they must be fully toilet trained. Minors must be supervised or accompanied by their parents to use the hot tubs (and Solarium pool when specifically open for family swims).  Diapers or swim diapers are not permitted in any ship pool, no matter what the age of the person wearing them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

You could put a flashing sign up, and they still do it. There are signs at every pool, explaining the rules.  There is actually a time when, family time in the solarium and hot tubs, is ok.  So the chances are greater for a diaper invasion.    Like someone said, flag down an officer.  

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 8:06 AM, cruisestitch said:

They aren’t supposed to be there, and if you see one, flag down a passing officer to have a quick word with the parents

A " passing officer " is always with a phone to his/her/them ear so as not to be disturbed.

A pool attendant is usually picking up towels that people are too lazy to return to the bin.

So, yell " Hey, can't ya read the sign " and point at them.

That will work.

( Caution----- look at the size of them first--- you might change your mind and look the other way like most of us will ).

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

A " passing officer " is always with a phone to his/her/them ear so as not to be disturbed.

A pool attendant is usually picking up towels that people are too lazy to return to the bin.

That will work.

( Caution----- look at the size of them first--- you might change your mind and look the other way like most of us will ).

Who, the size of the toddler that can't read. 😂

Edited by davekathy

3 hours ago, Pinboy said:

Tried that once and the woman splashed water in my face as she swam by. There are many rude guests on a cruise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

There are many rude guests on a cruise.

You noticed ???? 

This ( Rude guests on a cruise ) would make a good thread for discussion on CC.

LOL-- Maybe not as many pages as " Who's the Captain on our cruise in December 2025 " --- " Here's some pictures of our dinner last night "---- " My luggage tags are lost in the mail --Now what do you suggest I do " ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Anyone in a pool with any type of diaper is a sanitation issue. I would report it in a heartbeat. No point in telling the adult because they don’t care. It’s ‘their vacation’ and they can do whatever the heck they want. 

• Like 2

what about the seniors who have poor bladder control?  that is why I am not fond of of hot tubs and pools on board.  However they use so many chemicals it helps to protect us.  Then we get UTI's from the chemicals.

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

what about the seniors who have poor bladder control?  that is why I am not fond of of hot tubs and pools on board.  However they use so many chemicals it helps to protect us.  Then we get UTI's from the chemicals.

I'm a senior who stays clear of hot tubs. 

• Like 1

We use the hot tubs when they open in the morning before anyone else is out of bed it seems. We are usually waiting for the nets to be removed.  Last 2 cruises my husband broke out in a nasty raised rash from them which would mean the chemicals are very high

On 5/19/2023 at 3:54 PM, Pinboy said:

You noticed ???? 

This ( Rude guests on a cruise ) would make a good thread for discussion on CC.

LOL-- Maybe not as many pages as " Who's the Captain on our cruise in December 2025 " --- " Here's some pictures of our dinner last night "---- " My luggage tags are lost in the mail --Now what do you suggest I do " ?

I'm sure you can list 50 or more topics that have been beaten to death on this forum!