Deployment Opening Schedule 2026-27

16 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

Please, please, please dear X cruising........

Give us some out-of-the-box sailings😇

The countdown is on.......🤩

Indian Ocean would be nice…

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

Please, please, please dear X cruising........

Give us some out-of-the-box sailings😇

The countdown is on.......🤩

That would be great but I'm not getting my hopes up. Based on past experience, I expect a lot of short Caribbean sailings, familiar itineraries, very basic repositioning cruises, and perhaps a few very expensive solar eclipse cruises (like some other lines). Happy to be proven wrong though...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BytownMatt said:

very expensive solar eclipse cruises (like some other lines)

lol I looked at the Virgin one for the med, for an inside room it was $11k - making Celebrity seem cheap with that one

• Haha 2

You know, that's what happens when you go to Las Vegas over the Labor Day weekend.  I did a search but turned up nothing.  Next time I will simply ask you first.....

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

You know, that's what happens when you go to Las Vegas over the Labor Day weekend.  I did a search but turned up nothing.  Next time I will simply ask you first.....

I chuckled..good job.

On 9/1/2024 at 5:00 AM, Lena11033 said:

lol I looked at the Virgin one for the med, for an inside room it was $11k - making Celebrity seem cheap with that one

Princess has one that is "only" $8K!

Waiting to see 2026 Mediterranean itineraries. I already have something booked on Princess with the 3rd guest free and $99 refundable deposit so I'm not expecting that Celebrity will beat that. I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by Iamcruzin

People we travel with want to cruise in 2026 in the Med. Frustrated with the wait we've now booked with a different cruise line.   We will tack on a Celebrity cruise if the dates and ports work.  

Edited by Pushka

On 9/5/2024 at 11:41 AM, SEAGURRL said:

Princess has one that is "only" $8K!

We booked a mini-suite on that 14-day Sky Princess cruise for $6,335 pp at 10 am on the first day it was made available to Captains Circle members. By the afternoon, it jumped $500 pp, and within a week when it became available to the general public, it had jumped to $8,800 pp. The last I saw the mini suites were going for $9,300 pp before they sold out! 😱

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1

I would love a Hawaii round trip from LA. Some of you may remember a few years back when Eclipse did it, the suites were literally sold out in less than two days. The entire sail eventually sold out so I know it would be popular. 

Edited by WNcruiser
  • Like 1