⭐️ A major change to the Future Listing IMPORTANT - - please note⭐️

kazu

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, I am suffering from  serious sight issues until I get cataract surgery.

It’s taking me a lot longer to do the FCL and I don’t have a back up (unless there is a volunteer).

I am now asking e everyone to give me 5 weeks notice on my instructions.  It takes me a lot of time to  update it and it’s not being done weekly right now between my move and eyesight issues.  I’m working on it and realization has hit in on how long it takes.

I hope you all understand and will respect my request.  

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 21

35 minutes ago, kazu said:

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, I am suffering from  serious sight issues until I get cataract surgery.

It’s taking me a lot longer to do the FCL and I don’t have a back up (unless there is a volunteer).

I am now asking e everyone to give me 5 weeks notice on my instructions.  It takes me a lot of time to  update it and it’s not being done weekly right now between my move and eyesight issues.  I’m working on it and realization has hit in on how long it takes.

I hope you all understand and will respect my request.  

Thank you 🙂 

So sorry to learn of your vision problem, Jacqui,and prayers for you!  Thank you for all you do with the Future Cruise List!

Karen

• Like 10

Jacqui, we all appreciate what you do for this board. I had cataract surgery on both eyes this year and it was not at all as hard as I thought it would be. I am now completely free from glasses and contacts for the first time in 60 years. Hope you recover quickly.

• Like 7

I know that this has been a hard time (heck, a hard almost 2 years!) for you so I haven't been asking you to post my cruises.  But I think about you a lot and hope (not a praying person) that everything is going to only improve in the future -- starting now!

Edited by AV8rix
  • Like 7

Jacqui,

I went through cataract surgery on both eyes last year.  I was absolutely terrified!  (I’ve had some eye difficulties in the past.)

The most difficult thing is keeping track of the drops.  The rewards are amazing!  I knew my vision was bad, but did not realize how bad!!

Follow the doctor’s orders and forget about Cruise Critic, other than knowing you have a lot of people thinking about and praying for you.

LCAND1923

• Like 8

thanks for the kind words everybody.

I am happy to say that Colin @VMax1700 has kindly offered to step up and take care of the future Cruise listing for me. I can handle the Bon Voyage threads.  So between us both it will all be done.

I very much appreciate the caring and support from everyone and especially think Colin for his help.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Jaqui, please take care of yourself, and don't worry about how long it takes to post something.  You are very generous to do this at all.

Here are some new ones for us:

April 26, 2025  7 days Koningsdam   Alaska Inside Passage

May 4, 2025   14 days Nieuw Amsterdam   Great Alaska Explorer

Aug 31, 2025   28 days  Westerdam   Glaciers & Volcanoes

thanks again