MSN made me so angry!!!

Dayenu

While I agree that most everything written was incorrect or bad information, I really don't understand how you could let that make you angry.

Need to learn how to let stupid stuff slide off your back like rain on a duck.

While I agree that most everything written was incorrect or bad information, I really don't understand how you could let that make you angry.

Need to learn how to let stupid stuff slide off your back like rain on a duck.

That piece of writing reminds me of the homework a lazy student would put together 5 minutes before it's due.

Poorly researched. No cogent arguments. Anecdotal with no empirical statistics to provide context.

If this indicative of the level of our journalists, well <see subject line>

...and all the "travel news" clickbait proclaiming "crew member tells the behind the scenes secrets of working on a cruise ship" is usually the same rehash of the nearly 20 year old book written by a guy who worked as a waiter for a couple months.

That piece of writing reminds me of the homework a lazy student would put together 5 minutes before it's due.

Poorly researched. No cogent arguments. Anecdotal with no empirical statistics to provide context.

Hahahaha yes. This article made me laugh, actually. It reads like something an 8th grader might hand in at the last minute. While some of those things have happened, it doesn't happen all the time or there wouldn't be such a huge cruise industry. We had a recent outbreak of Noro in our city. I think they traced it to a school, but it could have originated in a store, on a subway....anywhere there are lots of people.

I wouldn't get angry about this. I would be happy that we won't see this person on any of our cruises.

It's garbage like this that gave journalism a bad name. What a piece of equine excrement.

They were much more factually correct than covering the election.

It's all about the headline to use as clickbait.

No reason to be mad. It's a "click bait" link to a blogger, not a MSN article. Most website are paid for by ads. Almost true, sensational headlines draw viewers.

Look at it this way. Find a problem with a hotel room, bed bugs for example, and the hotel and generally find you another room. If not you'll leave, find another hotel and, if necessary, file a credit card dispute with respect to the first hotel. A cruise ship probably won't have another cabin to give you. Unlike a hotel you're stuck.

I don't read articles that you have to click and click through. It is a cheesy way to present information and I avoid websites that send me to such articles. If I land on page one, shame on you. If I click to page 2, shame on me.

I don't read articles that you have to click and click through. It is a cheesy way to present information and I avoid websites that send me to such articles. If I land on page one, shame on you. If I click to page 2, shame on me.

I agree. Slideshows-as-articles have driven me mad for years. Anything to get the clicks even if it's a scorched earth approach.