I got upgraded

lbfluffy

We have the Grand booked to Hawaii this November. I booked a BF, we just got upgraded to room C619. Yay!! I think this is a sign. If some of you've been reading my posts we were debating on canceling because my husband's heart went into SVT a high heart rate and had to be shocked twice. Since then he's doing better on medication. We are planning to go but if for some reason his heart misfires again we may cancel. But his cardiologist says go and live life!! Medication is working.

We have the Grand booked to Hawaii this November. I booked a BF, we just got upgraded to room C619. Yay!! I think this is a sign. If some of you've been reading my posts we were debating on canceling because my husband's heart went into SVT a high heart rate and had to be shocked twice. Since then he's doing better on medication. We are planning to go but if for some reason his heart misfires again we may cancel. But his cardiologist says go and live life!! Medication is working.

Nice cabin.

Hope you have a great cruise... when we face health issues we can't stop living. Glad his doctor gave you the green light to go.

Glad you have been blessed with an upgrade too. Happy cruising.

My dear sister has cancer and is doing well in spite of the challenges, she and her dh did a panama canal cruise this year, a week after returning, her dh had strange symptoms, so she took to ER, he was having a massive heart attack, he is now doing well too. My sister said, well if the heart attack had happen on the ship at least he would have been doing what he enjoys... I really like her attitude... not everyone know how to continue living when faced with challenges.

Congrats on the upgrade. Positive thoughts that your DH will get better and better each day.

Have a fantastic cruise.....:):):)

Bob

My husband is only 52. He never had heart problems. This was random. It was the electrical system of his heart misfiring. Cardiologist could not get it to go into the fast rhythm during the procedure so he's on medication to keep it low.

I'm so happy we got this upgrade. We were on the caribe deck when we did Alaska on the Grand last year.

Congratulations on the upgrade and so happy you are planning on cruising. It should do you both good. Go and enjoy. Love, Live, Laugh