Happy wanted to share ;-)

nimiq

We have booked Celebrity Equinox for November with my mom (87). She finally said yes to come not only on here first cruise but her first trip ever.

We are so happy for her and of course for us that will have the opportunity to spend all this precious time with her.

sea ya

Eric 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nimiq said:

We have booked Celebrity Equinox for November with my mom (87). She finally said yes to come not only on here first cruise but her first trip ever.

We are so happy for her and of course for us that will have the opportunity to spend all this precious time with her.

sea ya

Eric 

Wishing you and your Mom a great cruise!

• Like 1

Be sure to get some kind of medical insurance that takes care of emergency evacuation and etc.   it can get expensive and we have seen it happen on many cruises.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2

Awesome! It took me four years to convince my parents to cruise. They thought they'd hate it. They loved it. We went on three more together and they went on a few on their own. They're both gone now, but I have great memories. Take lots of photos! Yes, and definitely look into medical evacuation insurance, just in case. My dad had to leave a cruise in Nassua for a health issue.

• Like 2

Hi Eric ~ that's AWESOME!  We have convinced (I think) my father-in-law to join us on his first cruise with us on Equinox in November.  He's still a little hesitant but we're hopeful he'll stick with it and join us.  I am positive he'll love it and have  fantastic time.

ENJOY!  Maybe we'll see you onboard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nimiq said:

sea ya

Eric 

How wonderful!

Have a fantastic time, consider a ships photograph package to capture as many moments as possible.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, nimiq said:

sea ya

Eric 

It really is exciting to convince others to cruise for first time, especially family.  I paid for my parents to go on a cruise few years ago now (along with me and a friend) and my father was a bit of a hard sell.  As all of us here know how that story typically ends ... they LOVED it and have sailed a 'few' times since.  🙂  My father kept envisioning being stuck on a boat and could not imagine the appeal but boy was he surprised.

Have a wonderful trip!

Edited by poffles
  • Like 1

Happy for you too!

We've booked for our two children and their families for next August. Total of 10 from 63 to 2years old. We want to share with them our joy in cruising. We had booked MSC but on our TA sailing Silhouette we booked for Equinox b2b. We know what we’re getting with Celebrity.

Plus we’re spending part of their inheritance!!  We want to see them enjoying our hard work...

• Like 2

You will have a truly wonderful time.

My first cruise with my Mum (& Dad) was as a boy. Some 35 years later my Mum joined our cruise (inc' her two grand children) in the Caribbean. It was really special as my Dad had passed a few years earlier.

I secretly had ballroom dance lessons just for it and on the first formal night asked my Mum for a dance. I waltz'd her off her feet. One of my proudest moments.

• Like 6

It looks as if you are in Canada.  Don’t know the laws there but it may be worth looking into and applying for any credentials that are needed to avoid any last minute rush or disappointment

happy cruising. 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

Almost had my parents convinced to do a short cruise with us about 8 years ago.  They heard other friends talking about their good times.  Sadly, they decided not too, and now, at age 87 each, there are health issues that would not make it a good idea... 😞

Enjoy your cruise!!! 🙂

Edited by DENIE

Hi Nimiq,

We are also from the greater Montreal area and I would like to congratulate you for creating this opportunity to cruise with your mom and wish you have fun on the cruise. Who knows, she may end up enjoying it so much to want to go back! 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 10:42 PM, nimiq said:

sea ya

Eric 

That is so cool! 😎. You all have a wonderful time. 

Phil 

• Like 1