Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

22 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Started watching The  White Lotus tonight (daughter was binge watching it during our cruise).  A scene from season 1, episode 1 was obviously the inspiration for the “monopoly” cookies featured here recently….

Are you watching the first or second series? Just finished the second. I think it's fab 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I was going to go to the city yesterday but decided I wasn't in the mood to drive to West Haven or deal with the Time Square crowds. I do like the vendors in Central Park around Columbus Circle this time of year.

I really like the Intrepid museum. The last time I was there was before they acquired one of the space shuttles. I need to get back there for a visit to see what has changed.

I noticed you said you go from New Haven. Are you aware that it you drive the extra 5-10 minutes to West Haven you can park in the metro North parking lot for free on weekends and Hollidays?

I did not know that, thanks for mentioning it.  Beautiful coastline pictures you posted. 

17 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Hanukkah at my son's house, with the other pair of grandparents 🕎

image.thumb.jpeg.00c035c6c31c52500ccc3b349f8f48a9.jpeg

Very nice photo Dani. 

Happy Hanukkah to all of you who celebrate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

So excited to see this excursion pop up for our October cruise that goes to Tortola. The Soggy Dollar Bar at Jost Van Dyke has been on my bucket list for years. We are officially booked. Merry Christmas to me!

1489439803_ScreenShot2022-12-19at10_47_51AM.thumb.png.941f6df20f53f849b341b803918c4d48.png

I am jealous! That was my most favorite excursion ever. 

Enjoy!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

So excited to see this excursion pop up for our October cruise that goes to Tortola. The Soggy Dollar Bar at Jost Van Dyke has been on my bucket list for years. We are officially booked. Merry Christmas to me!

1489439803_ScreenShot2022-12-19at10_47_51AM.thumb.png.941f6df20f53f849b341b803918c4d48.png

Yay Greg!!  We know how much you wanted to do this excursion.  😉  Glad it showed up on your planner!

• Like 4

When I left my long time job in 1997 one of the things I missed was the annual Christmas Bonus. Much to my surprise a few years later I received a letter with a check stating it was a one time only retireees Christmas Bonus.Today I received my sixth one time only Christmas Bonus with a letter stating it was my one time only Christmas Bonus.😀

• Like 4
  • Haha 6