Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Anna @ATG

... and profitable to boot 😉

We talked about what amount would make us give up an hour of vacation.  We figure this will cover our charges and a couple of t-shirts.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

So did I. I am really liking Hunter. He is a low key sort of guy with tremendous physical ability. Right now I'd like to see him win.

I got tired of all the whining. 

Hunter should be good.   All the games he practiced beforehand looks like it's paying off.

So far too much attention has been towards the purple team. With them down to 3 I hope they regroup the teams soon.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I got tired of all the whining. 

Hunter should be good.   All the games he practiced beforehand looks like it's paying off.

So far too much attention has been towards the purple team. With them down to 3 I hope they regroup the teams soon.

The three remaining will likely join other groups next week.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Why go on a show if you have no interest in trying to win the money.

That made no sense to me.

Bhanu was nothing but a drama queen. Sick of all his whining.  I don't believe for a New York minute he didn't come on Survivor to win the money.  He needed to man up and play the game. Glad he's is gone. IMO, Survivor has gotten way too soft. 

Hunter all the way. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, doghog said:

Bhanu was nothing but a drama queen. Sick of all his whining.  I don't believe for a New York minute he didn't come on Survivor to win the money.  He needed to man up and play the game. Glad he's is gone. IMO, Survivor has gotten way too soft. 

Hunter all the way. 

I have to believe that the show's producers knew what they were getting from Bhanu when they put him on the show.  Probably drama that they wanted.  Glad he's gone.  Not sure how you can call yourself a super fan and have less than zero clue how to play the game. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My son in law the Rangers fan was at last Sundays game,a much better score.

I did see your post the other day asking if I went to Sundays game & forgot to reply. Friends of mine went & offered me a spare ticket but I had a previous commitment .

Agreed, it was a much better score & game on Sunday. Tuesdays game was the 3rd in 4 nights and 6th in 9 nights and the team was just tired. Brutal schedule coming up too so the better get their rest.

1 hour ago, doghog said:

Hunter all the way. 

I have been rooting for Hunter since the beginning but he will likely be voted out because he has skills to win competitions.

Bhanu is an Actor .He has appeared in at least 7 movies,one of which was nominated for several Oscars .I do not think that he discussed that on the show..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I have to believe that the show's producers knew what they were getting from Bhanu when they put him on the show.  Probably drama that they wanted.  Glad he's gone.  Not sure how you can call yourself a super fan and have less than zero clue how to play the game. 🤷‍♂️

See my last post . He is an Actor by profession .He was in the Holdovers and at least 6 other movies

25 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Glad he is gone.  He is a wannabe actor whose demo reel on his imdb profile shows him for one second at a water cooler.  Not something that an actor would have as a highlight of a career.  He has had bit parts in a few movies, uncredited background parts like someone standing on a street or in a bar.  Maybe he can get a part in The Walking Dead that is looking for walkers, filming soon in the Boston area. 😄 

• Haha 4

On 3/19/2024 at 3:31 PM, Sea Dog said:

@jmh2006 Hey jennifer this is for you! Come join us..hint…hint…hint. 

We are in, did it today when got back on ship with future cruises!  It’s the suite life for me😊😊!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

We are in, did it today when got back on ship with future cruises!  It’s the suite life for me😊😊!

It’s going to be a great one!

• Like 3

I have bookmarked the 2026 Ascent sailing and will think about it. In order to get the group rate we have to take the beverage pkg and wifi included, which we do not need. We just need cruise only and no group rates for that. So will think about it closer to the time. It is still so far away!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I have bookmarked the 2026 Ascent sailing and will think about it. In order to get the group rate we have to take the beverage pkg and wifi included, which we do not need. We just need cruise only and no group rates for that. So will think about it closer to the time. It is still so far away!

Remind me too close in. Right now I'd like fall 2025 if anything. But I decided to buckle down and get moved before I book more. I dont really want the beverage pkg though I wouldnt mind wifi. I dont think celebrity treats solos as well as rcl now that I hit 340 on rcl.i have southern booked on adventure out of PC april 2025. Bonaire will be new to me. But close in who knows, I might not be able to say no.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I headed down a couple different rabbit holes this morning.  

Someone resurrected a thread about the SS Norway from four years ago.   I didn’t realize I was still following that one.   I had posted a few times on the Norway thread, and included some old photos from 1980.

Of course, four years ago, we were about 6 days in on the 15 days to slow the spread.  We were all at home, wondering what to do to pass the two weeks at home.  Of course, that thread led me to the second rabbit hole, when I saw that I had linked Tim’s Live from the Song of Norway thread.  That is so funny, even today. 

I recognized many familiar posters in that thread, when I read it again today.   It is disappointing that some of the picture links at the end appear to be broken.

I sailed SSNorway 7 times from mid 1980’s to 1990’s including our honeymoon in 1991. Just got home from our rock and romance cruise, will post a few more pictures later . If anyone has questions on Celebrity suite perks I will be happy to try to answer them . 

• Like 6