Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thanks for asking. Very slight improvement, but it's almost 2 weeks!!! Yes, I've been to the family doctor a week ago, he prescribed a syrup for my awful cough, said my lungs are clean, just give it time.... ☹️

Sometimes coughs just linger. It is a result of inflammation left over from the infection. Two weeks is not very long. I agree, give it time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My bourbon collection is for the benefit of my DS2, who lives 4 minutes away.  Today when I was buying Vodka I stumbled upon this Elijah Craig that was part of a "limited availability" drop.  He said it was a good find, so I bought it. I put it with the other bourbons I have in my cabinet, but he said he'll buy this one from me so he can have it at his house to drink with his bourbon buddies.  Can't blame him!

image.thumb.jpeg.da7fe7d6f3d0e80782805ad3750c2a25.jpeg

• Like 7

We are all set for a annual New York vacation during memorial weekend first 4 nights in our favorite hotel the michealanglo in a very nice suite , also bought tickets to see Hamilton for the first time on Friday. We will also meet friends and family. Then three nights in East Aurora which is a suburb of Buffalo to meet more family and friends. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I was wondering how many would rush to check their cruise planners when I posted that. 😂

I did! I knew it was April Fool's but the "just in case" OCD kicked in.🤣

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, derorim said:

My bourbon collection is for the benefit of my DS2, who lives 4 minutes away.  Today when I was buying Vodka I stumbled upon this Elijah Craig that was part of a "limited availability" drop.  He said it was a good find, so I bought it. I put it with the other bourbons I have in my cabinet, but he said he'll buy this one from me so he can have it at his house to drink with his bourbon buddies.  Can't blame him!

Good selection there. I love the Angels Envy.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, derorim said:

Good find!  👍🏻

• Thanks 1

I want to thank all of our beautiful friends on here for your thoughtful and sincere condolences on reading of our dear Lois' passing this past Friday. 

Thank you Arzeena, Lenny, jmh Jennifer, Ocean Boy, h20 Mark, aussie, Graham, April, Jane, Marietta, Bonnie, MJSailor, Greg, Debbie, Sue, Helen, #55worktoplay, and Deb.  It is so appreciated.

Lois leaves behind her two sons and DIL's, 5 granddaughters, and 6 great granddaughters.  She was truly loved by all.  Thank you again.❤️

• Like 19

6 hours ago, Lionesss said:

Love your idea. 

Our SIL was one of the football coach for Eastern Kentucky University—— Smack in the middle of the “Bourbon Trail “. 

He collected a few souvenirs while working there. 

Yup.

All those so souvenirs and he rarely drinks, always training and the “refreshments” are not on his diet. 

Here is where they are stored. 

IMG_0574.thumb.jpeg.fae2b7a78ff209c8a5f884b6db66e61a.jpeg

Nice collection!  I spy a few of my favorites in there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I was wondering how many would rush to check their cruise planners when I posted that. 😂

We did. The pop package was the same price Canadian as what you posted. Drink package $140 a day per person. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Do you expect Iowa to beat USC ?

Not going to find out this year (btw, Welcome to the BigTen)

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Don't count out UConn just yet!

Looks like it's going to be Paige vs. Caitlin.

• Like 1

It is mornings like this that I get depressed, looking at the forecast.  

IMG_0892.thumb.jpeg.8d05809667aec78a82649fc13331fc4c.jpeg

At least we had 4 hours yesterday that it didn’t rain.  

By the way, rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit did not bring me Powerball luck last night. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

It is mornings like this that I get depressed, looking at the forecast.  

IMG_0892.thumb.jpeg.8d05809667aec78a82649fc13331fc4c.jpeg

At least we had 4 hours yesterday that it didn’t rain.  

By the way, rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit did not bring me Powerball luck last night. 

When the rain becomes annoying I just remember that Northern New England is going to get snow... bring on the rain.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 4/1/2024 at 9:56 PM, sgmn said:

Wonder if they will franchise the wiggles to Europe. My kids might even come on a cruise with us if the Wiggles were there.  Its the grandkids fav and I know most of the songs off by heart now.

Ha ha to the slide, I'm a sucker for April Fools jokes

Be lovely for you to be able to take the grands on a RC cruise.  Hope there is a big enough fan base in Europe so that The Wiggles & RCL make it happen

My brother was telling me that his SIL and little nieces were at the Royal Easter Show in Sydney on Saturday.  They were in the Showbag pavilion and noticed a queue form.  It was the former yellow Emma Wiggle - now known as Emma Memma - doing a meet & greet.   The parents were just as excited as the kids to meet her.

• Like 3

Good morning. 

At 5:32 am I was awoken by a massive thunderbolt. It shook the whole house. Rain. High winds and the thunder and lightning continued for over 45 min. I actually thought it was an invasion like the movie. “War of the Worlds “. 

I have not experienced that significant type of a storm in years. 

Today, more storms. 

Also our current weather map. 

IMG_0579.thumb.png.7f08ffe7a61ddbee946236eb1abc790c.png

Be safe. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I want to thank all of our beautiful friends on here for your thoughtful and sincere condolences on reading of our dear Lois' passing this past Friday. 

Thank you Arzeena, Lenny, jmh Jennifer, Ocean Boy, h20 Mark, aussie, Graham, April, Jane, Marietta, Bonnie, MJSailor, Greg, Debbie, Sue, Helen, #55worktoplay, and Deb.  It is so appreciated.

Lois leaves behind her two sons and DIL's, 5 granddaughters, and 6 great granddaughters.  She was truly loved by all.  Thank you again.❤️

We are all there to share. So please feel free to lighten your load.  Sending you more hugs. 🥰

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1