Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Surprise is not what I was feeling.  I think Josh said it best in his post game press conference opening statement..."It's tough to win in this league when you're playing a good team and your quarterback plays like s**t".  Sums it up for me.  He'll bounce back though...hopefully without any arm injuries. 

Tough game this Sunday against Vikings but we are home. It hurt not having Matt Milano yesterday, Allen worst games were in warm weather. Only half game lead currently.

16 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I had bought one bottle, used it about 6 weeks ago before the remodel went into full gear and for the life of me can't find the bottle now.

Everything is packed up and all over the spare bedrooms and just can't locate it now !! Checked all the fridges too, no where to be found..........

You think I have a Kraken Burglar?

Need to get Kraken and find that bottle ! 

Think Lucy may have gotten  into the Kracken when no one was looking?

20221106_152149.jpg

20221106_152205.jpg

Smart Cat!!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, HBE4 said:

That would explain the random "J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets. Jets!" chants that broke out during today's Ranger game, followed by sporadic booing.  

Although the booing might have been directed at the Rangers who looked in charge for the first half of the game but threw away a 2-0 lead and lost 3-2 in OT to the Detroit Dead Things.😠

Canucks are off to a shambolic start.  They can't hold a lead.  They've been up in several of their losses a couple of time by as much as 3 goals and still managed to lose. I really went into this season with hope after how they closed out last year SMH

14 hours ago, HBE4 said:

That would explain the random "J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets. Jets!" chants that broke out during today's Ranger game, followed by sporadic booing.  

Although the booing might have been directed at the Rangers who looked in charge for the first half of the game but threw away a 2-0 lead and lost 3-2 in OT to the Detroit Dead Things.😠

How is Leonard ?

13 hours ago, HBE4 said:

It's almost midnight,  Nov 6th in NY and it's still almost 70 f degrees & so humid that it feels down right tropical.  

Kind of regret taking out the window air-conditioners but no regrets turning off the heat. I have to check last year's bill but home heating oil is going for $5.40 a gallon!! I feel like that's double what I was paying last year. 

78 degrees here now at 1:40 PM

• Like 1

@Ozark_Kid   Hi John,    I was thinking of you while I made these last night - easy and delicious.    I sliced (not diced) the pepper and I added some bacon.     I had to try before I recommended.    I highly recommend and will definitely make some other versions in the future.   

https://www.deliciouslyseasoned.com/jalapeno-cream-cheese-crescent-rolls/

• Like 2

My wife has left me.

She went back to see my daughter and the kids for 5 days.

I will be baching it for the week.  🙂 She loaded up the fridge with groceries telling me not eat out to much... You'd think she'd have gotten to know me better after all these years. Lunch will be In N Out... Dinner is TBA.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 13

14 hours ago, brillohead said:

I think he has a "significant other" these days... and unless something drastic happens, I'll be Pinnacle myself in 2023!

Congratulations!!  You're almost there!!!!

7 hours ago, sgmn said:

Fallen behind again so I've missed a few posts trying to keep up.

Had a great black tie event on Friday. Nice to dress up for once. The band was excellent so had an enjoyable bop IMG-20221107-WA0000.thumb.jpg.728f4925b499d78530b56d82c2ad9649.jpg

Beautiful picture of the two of you.  I love your navy and white dress!!

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Clarksons Farm is exactly what I expected when he was getting into farming. Very funny indeed. 

As for the straight lines here, they have become laser straight now thanks to auto-steer. 

The straight lines make for a picture-perfect photo!  I love pork chops...one of my favorites!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

My wife has left me.

She went back to see my daughter and the kids for 5 days.

I will be baching it for the week.  🙂 She loaded up the fridge with groceries telling me not eat out to much... You'd think she'd have gotten to know me better after all these years. Lunch will be In N Out... Dinner is TBA.  

Micheline has long ago given up loading up the fridge for me when she leaves.  She knows that she'll just end up throwing most of it away.  😁

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Ozark_Kid   Hi John,    I was thinking of you while I made these last night - easy and delicious.    I sliced (not diced) the pepper and I added some bacon.     I had to try before I recommended.    I highly recommend and will definitely make some other versions in the future.   

https://www.deliciouslyseasoned.com/jalapeno-cream-cheese-crescent-rolls/

Rolling the stuff up in crescent rolls is a cool idea.  Did you add the sour cream?  I would probably skip the Slap ya Moma seasoning.  I wouldn't want to add heat.  They say it's OK to freeze them if you have left over.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Micheline has long ago given up loading up the fridge for me when she leaves.  She knows that she'll just end up throwing most of it away.  😁

I freeze individual meal portions. That way Chris just has to microwave it. 

I’m sure he could cook, but after 37 years, there’s no indication of that! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

15 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Rolling the stuff up in crescent rolls is a cool idea.  Did you add the sour cream?  I would probably skip the Slap ya Moma seasoning.  I wouldn't want to add heat.  They say it's OK to freeze them if you have left over.

I wasn't sure what Slap ya Moma seasoning was, so that was a no go!

I did add a little sour cream.    I did learn not to overstuff as it will ooze out the ends - but that also makes it extra yummy.    

Next time I make them I may skip the sour cream and add more cheddar cheese.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Hey Bob...I was just wondering what the date is for your DD's Wedding...is it coming up soon?

• Like 1