Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

24 minutes ago, Keksie said:

May 4th out of Tampa on Enchantment.  Bahamas, Cocoa Cay, Bahamas and Key West.

Nice!  We enjoy cruising out of Tampa.   I haven't been to Key West in years.   Always love visiting Kermits key lime shop.    

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MJSailors said:

That’s okay @Coralc. I feel sorry for people who have to express themselves with such negativity.

Wishing you a good night.

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

What thread has everyone been referring to??

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Nice!  We enjoy cruising out of Tampa.   I haven't been to Key West in years.   Always love visiting Kermits key lime shop.    

Wondering if you are on any Serenade sailing from Tampa this fall?
We have one booked for the end of October.

• Like 1

@Luckynana I started a thread with a question about mask mandates.

Thread is on page 2.
Title is Question for Recent Passengers on a RCL Ship.

My DH read something online about mask mandates.

We had a discussion that I thought it was no longer the case and the info he read was outdated.

To end the discussion, I went in CC for info.

A poster was giving me some difficulty about me posting the question and thought I was a troll.

That poster’s comments have now been deleted.

Several posters from Dani’s thread wrote some good things about me and defended my posting.

Just to say-one bad apple doesn’t spoil the whole bunch!

Take care

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, helen haywood said:

Yes, after getting notice of the prescription the clinic called me and explained all.  Thanks.

I hope you are feeling much better, Marian!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

@Luckynana I started a thread with a question about mask mandates.

Thread is on page 2.
Title is Question for Recent Passengers on a RCL Ship.

My DH read something online about mask mandates.

We had a discussion that I thought it was no longer the case and the info he read was outdated.

To end the discussion, I went in CC for info.

A poster was giving me some difficulty about me posting the question and thought I was a troll.

That poster’s comments have now been deleted.

Several posters from Dani’s thread wrote some good things about me and defended my posting.

Just to say-one bad apple doesn’t spoil the whole bunch!

Take care

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

Thank you, MJ!  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have never been to Key West. I really want to visit.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We always like having a drink or two in the Hogs Breath Saloon. 🍻

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, doghog said:

We always like having a drink or two in the Hogs Breath Saloon. 🍻

Lots of cool bars , all cat lovers will like Hemingways house that has decedents of his cats still living in his museum , many with 6 toes 😁😁

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MJSailors said:

When I consulted a neurologist for spinal stenosis, he recommended Tumeric for the inflammation.

The only thing is, I need to remember to take it regularly!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

I take capsules and also sprinkle on raw burgers when I remember. Needs black pepper with it, I've read.

I know there were some posts last week about Below Deck Sailing Season 5 and why it’s not airing before Below Deck Med’s new season. Here is an article that addresses the Gary situation which is at the heart of the matter.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/what-happened-to-below-deck-sailing-yacht-season-5-heres-what-we-know/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3PzGeBaYvpub46YwCePkRD1-uB72HsDe59muQCA7_4JLVqL_H7yFTKnKk_aem_AbKpDSHZe6pYRzoB3q8IujhFdQWpeho-Sle6FtoR-JzNfcPUFODol5lPrJr9Ewg65UiheAjlAabIm0rpfr_fZstl

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Wondering if you are on any Serenade sailing from Tampa this fall?
We have one booked for the end of October.

Nothing booked yet.  I was eyeing up a couple of fall cruises.  We love Serenade😊

Which sailing do you have booked?

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

So you are saying that I should be writing a song about her?

She gets to write the song after you break her heart.  She might name her next world tour "OB Tour". 

I have no idea what I'm saying. 🙄

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I was up early this morning, and I came across My Cousin Vinny on Hulu.  It had been a few years since I watched it, and it is still good.  

I love that movie. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Made it. Our hotel room with a view. As Jimbo mentioned, hope the Jays play better this afternoon than last night. 

IMG_4984.thumb.jpeg.e38b34b0d28c2307c6c973a3ae2c1568.jpeg

Great view.  Make sure you close your curtains. 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, George C said:

Lots of cool bars , all cat lovers will like Hemingways house that has decedents of his cats still living in his museum , many with 6 toes 😁😁

You can see a few of the cats just walking by.  A friend of mine found a polydactyly kitten last year.  Her name is Polly pickles and she has 6 or maybe 7 toes.

• Like 9

I am so in love with the 5 baby coyotes at the refuge.  They are growing so fast they will probably be weaned before I get back.  They are already growling and play fighting.  They had their first solid food yesterday.  

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have never been to Key West. I really want to visit.

Key west is ok but imo the real joy is driving down to key west. It's awful during snow bird season and weekends, try to drive down a little off season. The drive over all those bridges from one key to another is a fabulous drive. Takes a whole day from miami when I've done it. Slow drivers also enjoying the drive.

Key west has roosters and bars, no real beach. Just nothing special by itself though at sunset everyone goes to Mallory square ro clap for the sunset. Dont see that either on a cruise ship. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, George C said:

Oh yea I've seen that. And southern most point though be prepared for a line to stand in to get a picture there. There are some things interesting. I just prefer the drive to a cruise ship stop.

• Like 2

In Key West there is Hemingway's house, the butterfly house, an aquarium and key lime pie.  Some other interesting things.  If you drive you can take an excursion to the Dry Tortugas and there is a turtle hospital a little drive away.

• Like 6