Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

The Allure EB April 2022 TA itinerary looks great with more than just the one or two port stops the Oasis class ships have tended to do on their TAs in the past.

Does anyone know if we can use leftover FCC on sailings later than April 2022?  For example, what happens to our leftover FCC if all of it doesn’t get used for our Allure EB cruise?  

Originally, I would’ve thought it would’ve be reissued as new FCC post cruise, but now RCI isn’t waiting until post cruise to re-issue the leftover FCC so we’re hoping they’re not insisting we use all of the FCC before April 2022. TIA

On 12/3/2020 at 5:00 AM, Teeara said:

Allure Eastbound TA on April 24, 2022 has been posted and I was able to book by phone with RCI.  They offered a refundable deposit for a Grand Suite which made my decision easier since I would prefer to do the Westbound TA in the fall.  It will depend on the itinerary and price once it opens for booking.

Refundable deposit for a GS.....I didn't think that was an option. 

10 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Refundable deposit for a GS.....I didn't think that was an option. 

I know.  I asked him repeatedly and he said yes, it was refundable.  

On 12/3/2020 at 5:32 PM, Cruise Wonderland said:

Any idea what's up with Jewel on July 2? There is a gap on the website and in the PDF of 12 days. I'm curious to find out whether there will be another Iceland cruise. As of now, there are 3 British Isles, 2 Arctic Cycles and 1 Iceland cruises.

19 hours ago, MindyJohn said:

Has anyone been able to do a Lift & Shift from a 2021 cruise to any of these new Europe itineraries or the 2022 EB TA's?

We were booked for Harmony EB 2021, a rebooking from the cancelled Odyssey EB TA. Had booked onboard. Rebooked yesterday for Odyssey EB In 2022. Kept our OBC and still the $100 deposit

1 hour ago, andreasfcb said:

Any idea what's up with Jewel on July 2? There is a gap on the website and in the PDF of 12 days. I'm curious to find out whether there will be another Iceland cruise. As of now, there are 3 British Isles, 2 Arctic Cycles and 1 Iceland cruises.

There's also a 7 day gap in Voyager Baltic itineraries between June 26 and July 3.

On 12/3/2020 at 1:29 PM, island lady said:

I am waiting to rebook Allure westbound TA for fall 2022.

So are we! 

I know it's a long ways off, but wondering when the 2022 President's cruise will be?  It'd be great if RC would schedule it in the same timeframe like the canceled 2020 President's cruise - just prior to the TA.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

Perhaps that is a charter cruise. Then it will not be shown in this list.

20 hours ago, atgood said:

The Allure EB April 2022 TA itinerary looks great with more than just the one or two port stops the Oasis class ships have tended to do on their TAs in the past.

I am thinking of booking also.

Great to see a good selection of ports. 

I would not be booking airfares. hotels etc until Allure is on the USA side of the Atlantic. Allure around England ATM.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, long4acruise said:

So are we! 

I know it's a long ways off, but wondering when the 2022 President's cruise will be?  It'd be great if RC would schedule it in the same timeframe like the canceled 2020 President's cruise - just prior to the TA.

We were supposed to be on that 10/25/20 cruise, and the one before on 10/18...indeed staying on with the 14 night TA following.  

Agree, would be nice to have a chance to reprise that whole set up. 🙂 

Has anyone tried using a FCC for a cruise past April 2022?  I'm looking at British Isles 12 day in June or July, when on Royals site it lets me "apply" the FCC for a June or July 2022 cruise.   I haven't gone as far as putting my credit card in for a deposit to confirm if my FCC will be applied or not, was hoping someone could tell me if they've done it?

1 minute ago, Powersurge! said:

Has anyone tried using a FCC for a cruise past April 2022?  I'm looking at British Isles 12 day in June or July, when on Royals site it lets me "apply" the FCC for a June or July 2022 cruise.   I haven't gone as far as putting my credit card in for a deposit to confirm if my FCC will be applied or not, was hoping someone could tell me if they've done it?

I’ve only heard of people not being allowed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Powersurge! said:

We called and they would not let us use it when booking our June 2022 said had to be by April 2022 so we asked for a refund.

Edited by CynBeth6

Were you successful in getting your FCC as a refund?

I seem to be in the same situation as you.  I was going to cruise may 2020 but I cancelled and was given FCC. I booked a July 2021 cruise and it was cancelled on me.

Now i'm looking to book June or July 2022.

When trying to book online, its show i can use my FCC for that cruise?  i'd like to experiment and book it and see if the FCC is truly applied.   But if it isnt?.. could i cancel and get my deposit back on my CC?  Is there a 24hr or 48hr window to cancel for full refund?  Anyone know?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, island lady said:

I used FCC vouchers for cruises (six of them) in 2022...but indeed they were all for January and February 2022.  

We used them for our April 24, 2022 cruise, we all had them and are an extended family group of 10.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’ve only heard of people not being allowed. 

I will be using FCC's for an April 2022 cruise and will have a left over amount. Should I be able to apply that excess to my July 2022? My understanding is that a new FCC would be issued for the amount and a new use by date.

19 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I will be using FCC's for an April 2022 cruise and will have a left over amount. Should I be able to apply that excess to my July 2022? My understanding is that a new FCC would be issued for the amount and a new use by date.

Royal has changed on how they are handling remaining FCC's

Remaining Balance FCCs:

Enhancements have been made to the existing FCC process where any balance remaining on an FCC no longer has to await the return of the existing cruise vacation before applying the balance to a future/new reservation. That means the same FCC can now be redeemed on 2 active bookings! Once a portion of the FCC is applied to a reservation, the remaining balance FCC will be generated and, in turn, sent to your client for use as they wish. Please note that any FCC with a pending balance from the past few months will now be run through this process, with an anticipated completion date for all by end-of-October.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Royal has changed on how they are handling remaining FCC's

Remaining Balance FCCs:

Enhancements have been made to the existing FCC process where any balance remaining on an FCC no longer has to await the return of the existing cruise vacation before applying the balance to a future/new reservation. That means the same FCC can now be redeemed on 2 active bookings! Once a portion of the FCC is applied to a reservation, the remaining balance FCC will be generated and, in turn, sent to your client for use as they wish. Please note that any FCC with a pending balance from the past few months will now be run through this process, with an anticipated completion date for all by end-of-October.

I haven't heard anything from RCI about my excess amount that will be left over from my April 2022 cruise. Do I need to call or is it processing and they will contact me?