not staying logged in

4 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

... What are the Tech Support people saying on the status of resolving these issues?

Please note the red banner January 10, 2022: Log In Issues/Disappearing Posts & Replies at the top of the page. CC Help Jenn at help@cruisecritic.comthe IT team as well as the software developer are all working as best they can on all the various problems with the Cruise Critic software at this time. Please have patience. 

To all reading this thread, please note the following regarding board management from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..." 

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com ..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email containing your questions/comments/feedback concerning board management to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com. Also, please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is no longer correct and needs to be updated, please see the following for instructions: How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Thanking all in advance for your patience and cooperation,

Host Kat emo32.gif

29 minutes ago, Host Kat said:

Please note the red banner January 10, 2022: Log In Issues/Disappearing Posts & Replies at the top of the page. CC Help Jenn at help@cruisecritic.comthe IT team as well as the software developer are all working as best they can on all the various problems with the Cruise Critic software at this time. Please have patience. 

To all reading this thread, please note the following regarding board management from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..." 

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com ..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email containing your questions/comments/feedback concerning board management to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com. Also, please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is no longer correct and needs to be updated, please see the following for instructions: How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Thanking all in advance for your patience and cooperation,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Should I have done that instead of posting?

3 minutes ago, canadianbear said:

Should I have done that instead of posting?

I answered your question "What are the Tech Support people saying on the status of resolving these issues?" by referring you to the latest status... the banner by CC Help Jenn and LauraS. If you want to further question the situation, then yes, an email to LauraS, Community Manager, from your Cruise Critic email address of record & mentioning your user name would be your next step.

27 minutes ago, Host Kat said:

I answered your question "What are the Tech Support people saying on the status of resolving these issues?" by referring you to the latest status... the banner by CC Help Jenn and LauraS. If you want to further question the situation, then yes, an email to LauraS, Community Manager, from your Cruise Critic email address of record & mentioning your user name would be your next step.

I did read the banner. 

I wasn’t asking a question though.  I was trying to just say it’s been working well which may help others or the IT.  So sorry.  

15 hours ago, canadianbear said:

@CC Help Jenn

the last few days (I hate to jinx this) it seems to be working much better for me on my iPhone.  Haven’t had to clear cache etc.  Fingers crossed! 

Not fixed. I was just kicked out on my iPad. 

What we’ve seen in the zillion months since this has been going on is that the problem ebbs and flows and affects different people at different times but has not been fixed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have also noticed less issues.  I am being logged out but maybe once every other day which is okay. There were a few tweeks made that should help many of the issues though most likely not fix fully.  Will  update when I know more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

@CC Help Jenn

This has continued. Log ins required multiple times a day on all devices and browsers. 

While we tweeked a setting that should allevaite some of the issues it is not a permenant fix. Once one is instituted I will update

2 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

While we tweeked a setting that should allevaite some of the issues it is not a permenant fix. Once one is instituted I will update

I was hesitant to post as I felt I got reprimanded last time but lately it has been working well for me on my iPhone. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This has been going on for several weeks. Does Anyone else have to log in to existing user several times a day.  Rarely asks me to stay logged in.  This is getting very old!   Any solutions. 

No idea. I’m usually kept logged in for days. Kind of weird. But haven’t figured out the ‘keep me logged in’. It doesn’t show up. 

This thread will probably get moved somewhere since it’s not Celebrity-oriented. 

den

Edited by Denny01

15 minutes ago, mauimary said:

This has been going on for several weeks. Does Anyone else have to log in to existing user several times a day.  Rarely asks me to stay logged in.  This is getting very old!   Any solutions. 

No problem staying logged in. Few options. Post here with your issues  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/ or use the report option or Email CC at help@cruisecritic.com. 

Edited by davekathy

2 hours ago, mauimary said:

Your thread titled Does anyone else have to log in every single time? has been moved to the correct forum and then merged into an existing thread regarding the same topic. That way, @CC Help Jenn will be aware since she is following this thread.

1 hour ago, Host Kat said:

Your thread titled Does anyone else have to log in every single time? has been moved to the correct forum and then merged into an existing thread regarding the same topic. That way, @CC Help Jenn will be aware since she is following this thread.

Which forum is this?

14 hours ago, mauimary said:

Yes, this is happening to me, in a way.  When I navigate to the tab in my browser, after perhaps an hour or so, everything looks fine, but I'm not really logged in.  When I "refresh" the page, then I'm logged back in.

6 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Yes, this is happening to me, in a way.  When I navigate to the tab in my browser, after perhaps an hour or so, everything looks fine, but I'm not really logged in.  When I "refresh" the page, then I'm logged back in.

Thank you. 

On 5/3/2022 at 11:26 PM, mauimary said:

Which forum is this?

@mauimary

As shown toward the top of this page:

image.thumb.png.f486ae78661890818fd500720fcf713a.png

This is the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum in the Forum Assistance section of the Cruise Critic message board. For the complete Catagories list, see Cruise Critic Community.

Sorry for the delay in this reply, but I have been recuperating from eye surgery.

7 minutes ago, Host Kat said:

Sorry for the delay in this reply, but I have been recuperating from eye surgery.

I hope the surgery went well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

1 minute ago, broberts said:

I hope the surgery went well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks! So far, good. Now it is one down, one to go. Will be in July right before my birthday. What a present!