Royal Reveals Test Cruises-Pinnacles

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Did Quantum board and depart for its cruise after one reported positive case?

M8

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Not scheduled to leave till tomorrow (current sailing cut short by one day) and for now it's still on.

However, if that is going to be the response to one positive case then I don't foresee a cruise out of the U.S. going well any time soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

However, if that is going to be the response to one positive case then I don't foresee a cruise out of the U.S. going well any time soon.

RCI will say this is the way the response is supposed to work- not sure what the expectation is.

• Like 1

It has been reported that the passenger has since tested negative, twice.   It is on the Singapore Cruise Society facebook page.  Sorry i can't link it.  

According to the story, guest have started  disembarking, the next sailing  is cancelled.

M

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

It has been reported that the passenger has since tested negative, twice.   It is on the Singapore Cruise Society facebook page.  Sorry i can't link it.  

According to the story, guest have started  disembarking, the next sailing  is cancelled.

M

LINK BELOW
Latest Update: Negative Result! The Guest original sample has since been re-tested at the National Public Health Laboratory (NPHL), and has come back negative for COVID-19 infection. A second fresh sample tested by NPHL has also come back negative. NPHL will conduct another test tomorrow to confirm his COVID-19 status.

Singapore Cruise Society

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

LINK BELOW
Latest Update: Negative Result! The Guest original sample has since been re-tested at the National Public Health Laboratory (NPHL), and has come back negative for COVID-19 infection. A second fresh sample tested by NPHL has also come back negative. NPHL will conduct another test tomorrow to confirm his COVID-19 status.

Singapore Cruise Society

That link is to a toaster at Walmart. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5