Captains Club account expired?!

stan1980

Hi All, 

In the previous version of the Captains Club program I had the CC silver tier. 
As I remember well, CC tiers and points don't expire.
But I haven't been cruising with Celebrity for about 7-8 years, and when I wanted to login to my CC yesterday, my email was not recognized upon login. 

Is my account suspended🧐
Does anybody have contact details of the CC customer service ? 

thanx! 

17 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

There was no silver tier.  Are you sure you are thinking of Celebrity?

Yes for sure it was Celebrity. 
What were the tiers called again? 

I did 8-10 cruises in 5 years, some of them in concierge and aqua. 

21 minutes ago, stan1980 said:

Yes for sure it was Celebrity. 
What were the tiers called again? 

I did 8-10 cruises in 5 years, some of them in concierge and aqua. 

Preview

Classic

Select

Elite

Elite Plus

Zenith

The Preview and Elite Plus were added maybe 10-15 years ago, the rest were there when we started cruising in 2005.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

Preview

Classic

Select

Elite

Elite Plus

Zenith

The Preview and Elite Plus were added maybe 10-15 years ago, the rest were there when we started cruising in 2005.

Thanx for the clarification! 
In that case I was/am at least Select or even Elite. 

Hopefully I have not disappeared in the Club, so I can use some perks on my next cruise. 

3 hours ago, stan1980 said:

Hi All, 

But I haven't been cruising with Celebrity for about 7-8 years, and when I wanted to login to my CC yesterday, my email was not recognized upon login. 

Is my account suspended🧐

thanx! 

You cab call Captains Club at 800-760-0654.  Do not push any prompt buttons, just wait on hold. There may be a wait time at the end, (almost definitely) but you need to speak with a person. Your points do not expire. I don't remember the Captains Club ever having a level call Silver however. Are you sure that was with Celebrity?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stan1980 said:

Hi All, 

Is my account suspended🧐

thanx! 

A number of years back, the login changed to your email address.  Could that be it?  Can't remember what the login used to be, but may have been something else that you could make up yourself.  I would certainly call, and no doubt they'll figure it out.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, twincheryl said:

A number of years back, the login changed to your email address.  Could that be it?  Can't remember what the login used to be, but may have been something else that you could make up yourself.  I would certainly call, and no doubt they'll figure it out.

This ^^^^    You should be able to make a new login and then add your existing Captains Club number.

Just give them a call with all the proof you have of your previous cruises.  My friend cruised with me last year after a 20+ year hiatus and was able to not only get credit for his cruise but was able to get his account back.

I had to do the same myself once I turned 18.  I wasn't given credit for some of the cruises I went on as a kid (I've been on every single cruise my parents have) and all I had to do was submit proof I was on the cruises: SeaPasses, pictures with the ship name, pictures of the ship, etc.

Hello,

MSC Club, now Voyagers Club, had/has a 'Silver' level and that rank expires after three years with no cruises having been taken in that period.

Regards,

Cublet

On 5/28/2023 at 9:23 AM, stan1980 said:

Does anybody have a CC customer service email? 🙂 

CC is not good about responding to e-mails.   At least from mine.    Also I doubt they would activate an account without speaking to you and confirming information on identity.

I would first try the following -

1.  Try using your email address and if rejected say reset password.   You should get an email if the original is recognized.    If I recall correctly Originally you used your CC Number or User Name.   A couple years ago they changed it to email only and possibly phone number.

2.   If that doesn't work Try to create a new account using your existing e-mail.   When I did that for my SIL it recognized her account immediately.

If neither work - Call in 1-844-418-6824

On 5/28/2023 at 3:18 PM, Mauidiver said:

When the tiers were first created there was actually one called the “Founders” tier. 

I remember that and still have the paper card.