Sun Princess Pictures and Videos

As many of us embark on upcoming voyages, whether tomorrow or in the months ahead, I’m sure we’re all eagerly looking forward to seeing pictures and videos of the Sun Princess! 🚢 I’m creating this thread as an organized space for people to share their visuals, making it easier for everyone to navigate and find. Excited to see the community’s contributions! 🌅 Happy cruising!

Edited by FriendlyContributor
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Might be okay, but I think we are expecting "live from" reports on the first voyages and the OP for those is going to put their content into their own "live from" thread.

Yes, you’re right.  I know a couple of members that I’ll be closely following over the next few days.

Edited by Lady Arwen
  • Like 1

Absolutely true, but this is a good spot for those who just want to post a few pictures/videos. Thank you for starting it. Hopefully it will be more user friendly than that terribly long Sun Princess thread lumping all issues into one.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Might be okay, but I think we are expecting "live from" reports on the first voyages and the OP for those is going to put their content into their own "live from" thread.

I don't see any Live from threads and boarding was yesterday.  I am surprised.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dickinson said:

Same here?  Any "Live" posters would have started the thread a few days ago??? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dickinson said:

Boarding is today February 28th. Sun leaves in two hours from now. 

Edited by DHP1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Same here?  Any "Live" posters would have started the thread a few days ago??? 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I’m surprised too.  They are all checking out the ship, I guess. 🥴

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

I think that this is a good place to accumulate all the photos and videos coming in!!!

A good idea to have all of this in one place.

This is going to be a “hot topic” 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, I’m surprised too.  They are all checking out the ship, I guess. 🥴

Or at the bar trying to settled down their nerves. Must been stressful for them since the first two cruises were cancelled. 

Edited by DHP1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

32 minutes ago, dickinson said:

If I was on the inaugural cruise it would be the last thing I would be thinking of posting pictures/videos. I'd be checking out what my favourite bars would be and my MDR table location. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

LOL.  Some people don't start a week before the cruise.  LOL - I have seen live from threads where you are at Page 6 before the boarding.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

There are pictures on FB, but they're a bit haphazard and more of the people than the ship's features. I'm sure there are YouTubers and writers on board who will start to share things in the next few days and then the average Joe will start to share as well. It must be overwhelming on the first day with the excitement of being on the first sailing and the anticipation from the past few weeks of not knowing if they'd be able to board.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

LOL.  Some people don't start a week before the cruise.  LOL - I have seen live from threads where you are at Page 6 before the boarding.

I'd say page 6 is being kind! When the first post is a photo of the luggage in the driveway while waiting for the Uber to take the poster to the airport, you know that you are in for a long slog. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2