Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Lois - you are in for a seriously lovely time!  A visit with friends, and then the excitement of a trip to the Moon.  Judging by the reports and super photos it will be glorious.

Much green-eyed monster here, but  looking forward to hearing all about it in due course.

Lola

The Moon actually has less than 201 pax because there are also corporate types aboard in addition to some travel pros/consultants.

The numbers for the next leg will be similar I am told.

Its quite glorious aboard.

But due to Dr Spins back issues we have not been off at all.

Tomorrow is a sea day.

I have not played trivia either. Just spending time with my husband.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FlyingScotSailors said:

That's strange.  The full "strawberry" moon is in 3 days!

You know, I was going to say something about the current waxing gibbous phase...

Edited by jpalbny
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hi coolers, well, I have basically 1.5 days left before flying to Chicago🙂. I keep watching the flights very carefully because I am on AA and if you have been following, they have cancelled tons and tons of flights since Sunday.   I am hoping mine stay on track......so far so good.  I have a 9:00am flight Friday morning. 

Hope everyone is having a good day🙂

• Like 2

Come back and post after you've finished the bottle! Or will that break the QSS 3-glass rule? 😉

Gorgeous day here in Albany. 80 and sunny with a nice breeze. Just got in from a post-work walk with Chris and will grill some burgers once the meat thaws. With a nice red wine, of course!

• Like 2

Hi friends, just want to wish all of you a good weekend. I fly out to Chicago tomorrow morning😃

I have been looking at their weather and it shows showers every day☹️.....hopefully it won't be too bad.

My heart goes out to those families in South Florida......that condo that went down looks like it crumbled in a war zone😞.

I will be home Monday afternoon. Looking forward to getting away.....pre-curser for the BIG TRIP👍

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi friends, just want to wish all of you a good weekend. I fly out to Chicago tomorrow morning😃

I have been looking at their weather and it shows showers every day☹️.....hopefully it won't be too bad.

My heart goes out to those families in South Florida......that condo that went down looks like it crumbled in a war zone😞.

I will be home Monday afternoon. Looking forward to getting away.....pre-curser for the BIG TRIP👍

Enjoy your trip Lois and take care ... Be young be foolish and be happy ☀️  happy cruising next month .🚢

3 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Have a great weekend, Lois! It was so strange (to us) being back in an airplane last month. But we had a great time and hope you do as well.

Thanks JP🙂.  The only time I have ever been to Chicago was a layover at the airport😲......so this is my first real visit!

1 minute ago, Stumblefoot said:

😆😆😆

Surely, between two people, there isn’t three glasses in the bottle for each of them.  If so, Mysty has some mighty small champagne stems.

I assumed there was another bottle for Myster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

😆😆😆

Surely, between two people, there isn’t three glasses in the bottle for each of them.  If so, Mysty has some mighty small champagne stems.

7 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

I assumed there was another bottle for Myster.

Just now, Stumblefoot said:

I like your assumption! 😁

Gentlemen,  it seems my reputation precedes me!   😁  I will report on contents when the bottle is opened.   For the time being it is a beautiful bottle with as yet unknown quality contents.   To be clear,  I did not get the bottle because it was beautiful.   That was a bonus! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1