CHICAGOPAUL - LIVE!!!!!! CRUISE BLOG - The EDGE February 24th!

chicagopaul

1 hour ago, chicagopaul said:

Finally have answer on Priscilla thanks to Dawn who was able to ask her. She is leaving for vacation April 21 and hopes to be back in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much.

Randy

2 hours ago, chicagopaul said:

Finally have answer on Priscilla thanks to Dawn who was able to ask her. She is leaving for vacation April 21 and hopes to be back in August.

Thanks.

We will miss her.

So today is our last day as we get off the ship tomorrow. We have luggage tag 3 and a 11am flight so we will be off early.

Today I actually did a video testimonial for the Edge which was pretty cool. I just briefly talked about a few of my favorite things about the ship and they recorded me in Eden. I was more than happy to do it and it was an interesting experience.

0b01b226f8aafa24250048e5c2af4f7c.jpg

Yesterday we had dinner back in Luminae as it was Evening Chic. For some reason neither of us were too hungry. There did appear to be a new item on the appetizer menu that I don’t remember from before. It was an Octopus Shell Pasta Salad.

72f4dd6d92dd7567f143467e80b0f72f.jpg

6d98264604ae03ba76da1b8353971ec9.jpg

This was followed by the lamb and some lobster to share.

5ecd6d75daad64e786008463dc95c39b.jpg

8dc8b59801de3ce589c1ab2480e3452c.jpg

The lamb was the highlight in my opinion but the lobster was still very good. We both skipped dessert and just had some decaf coffee.

After dinner we went to Eden to get a drink and watch the show. The show was definitely interesting and I’ll have plenty of video of it posted. We just had some seats by the bar and watched it from there.

706f0a13f5b5b90032a47ffe05b18110.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks ChicagoPaul for the great reviews on both Reflection and now the Edge.  We are booked on the 2/16/20 Edge Cruise and this has been very helpful in planning our time on the ship.  Safe travels on the way home.  PS:  We lived in Lake Forest for 16 years and feel a connection with Chicago.

Cheers Everyone. Well our cruise is officially over as we’re at the airport. We have an 11am flight at FLL that is now an 11:40 flight. Wish it was rescheduled for this time instead of delayed, we could’ve used luggage valet!

Anyway, as I sit here with awful airport WiFi, I’ll start to put together info from yesterday as well as my final review and complete thoughts on the ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers Everyone. Well our cruise is officially over as we’re at the airport. We have an 11am flight at FLL that is now an 11:40 flight. Wish it was rescheduled for this time instead of delayed, we could’ve used luggage valet!

Anyway, as I sit here with awful airport WiFi, I’ll start to put together info from yesterday as well as my final review and complete thoughts on the ship.

So sorry to see this end so quickly. looking forward to your final observations.

one weird question though about the Martini bar. do you think there is enough space if the wanted to redesign and make the Martini bar larger?

Regards to you and Edward, safe travels home.

Norma

6 minutes ago, h20cruzer said:

So sorry to see this end so quickly. looking forward to your final observations

Must seem over too quickly, that’s the trouble with 7 day cruises. 

Would you book on Edge again, or go back to ‘S’ class?

53 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Thanks Paul.  How was going through Customs when you got back to FLL?  On our cruise they used facial recognition in terminal 25 and it was super fast.

It was the same this morning. We made it from our suite into an Uber in under 10 minutes. Smoothest disembarkation ever. Love terminal 25!  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, florisdekort said:

It was the same this morning. We made it from our suite into an Uber in under 10 minutes. Smoothest disembarkation ever. Love terminal 25!  

Hope you had a great cruise! If you or anyone else would like to review your Edge cabin/suite on the Edge Class sticky, it would be great! The more cabins we get into the spreadsheet, the more info there will be for those choosing cabins. 🙂

Just copy and paste the template in the first post and paste it into a new post and add your info:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/

Edited by vtcruising

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

Hope you had a great cruise! If you or anyone else would like to review your Edge cabin/suite on the Edge Class sticky, it would be great! The more cabins we get into the spreadsheet, the more info there will be for those choosing cabins. 🙂

Just copy and paste the template in the first post and paste it into a new post and add your info:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2609144-edge-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/

Thanks for posting this, I will get our room info and pictures in there, since I didn’t see any from the room class we were in:)

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, cgolf1 said:

Thanks for posting this, I will get our room info and pictures in there, since I didn’t see any from the room class we were in:)

Thanks, that would be great! There have been a lot of inquiries about those cabins.