Haven't boarded yet, already unhappy

16 minutes ago, DirtyDawg said:

It could have been worse. At least the Captain hasn't hit anything........ yet.😁

Hey, at least the ship didn’t arrive with norovirus onboard. Our very hot Australia embarkation was so delayed that we had to go straight to our muster station. “Do not pass go, do not collect your glass of bubbly.” We had to endure that strange muster drill movie (which we haven’t seen since) without a drink!

Cheers! Bon voyage!

Edited by scrapcreator

39 minutes ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

I had confirmation of the Premium package and the internet package which I purchased direct from Celebrity.  Only when I got my seapass and tried to use it did they tell me PALL was Classic. 

All is well now. Ive had three drinks and I'm totally relaxed. I am not one to let small stuff ruin my trip, its just aggravating when they can't get simple stuff right on the first day. 

Confused.  PALL is premium alcohol, not classic.  Perhaps you originally just had a waiter who was new and made a mistake?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

We always check our Order History in the Cruise Planner to make sure our purchased or perks are showing.

If you have a beverage package that will show on your Xpress Pass - CALL for Classic Package and PALL for premium.  

Thanks for this info!

We have Premium Drink pkg and Internet as Perks--so we never actually "ordered" them, we just checked the box when we booked the cruise directly through Celebrity.  They are not in the Order History or on our Xpress Pass (but they are correctly noted on our booking confirmation).   Should they be there in the Order History, even though we didn't place an order for them?  Where on the Express Pass would that be listed?

Smile.  It could be worse.

So I smiled and sure enough it got worse...

I'm feeling the pain..

Did Celebrity live up to the hype..."beyond Expectations" Don't answer until after you got the first couple of drinks from the premium package...

Our Nov 15th  EDGE is after a TA.....

Normally we would  not rush  over to board but just noticed that  departure is set for 3:30 pm....Guess we'll arrive at  our usual time 11 am,  and be prepared to wait if there is a delay. Always a chance it will sail away on time!

Our drink package and other included perks didn't show up on the Celebrity website until 30 days prior to cruise.  At that point, they all appeared in our Order History.  Just FYI

Edited by sazoca

5 hours ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

I had confirmation of the Premium package and the internet package which I purchased direct from Celebrity.  Only when I got my seapass and tried to use it did they tell me PALL was Classic. 

All is well now. Ive had three drinks and I'm totally relaxed. I am not one to let small stuff ruin my trip, its just aggravating when they can't get simple stuff right on the first day. 

Boarding is the easy part, disembarking is another story

9 hours ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

"That is nothing but a simple sticker..." No it requires a new room card.

Once I finally got on board I went to a bar and my room card was set for a basic package instead of the premium I paid for. I had to go to guest relations and wait in line to get it corrected.  A little later I tried to sign on to the  internet with the package I paid for and it wasn't shown. Back down to guest relations,  wait in line, get it corrected.  Even though I showed the confirmation email I had to pay again and they said they would issue me a credit. Things can only improve at this point. Believe it or not, I'm not normally a complainer. Hopefully I'm done complaining now.

Sorry, but this still sounds better than the day I had at work today....hope your vacation improves

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sazoca said:

Our drink package and other included perks didn't show up on the Celebrity website until 30 days prior to cruise.  At that point, they all appeared in our Order History.  Just FYI

I see our drink packages and internet and of course I know OBC is fine because I spent it on excursions. But should the prepaid room gratuities show up too?

1 hour ago, DebInAntigua said:

I see our drink packages and internet and of course I know OBC is fine because I spent it on excursions. But should the prepaid room gratuities show up too?

Yes, they show up on page 2 of the E-Docs.  It shows whether they are paid or not. I usually print that page just in case.

17 hours ago, StillLooking4Adventure said:

"A Crochet group, 131 people.so are in those shirts.

"That is nothing but a simple sticker..." No it requires a new room card.

Once I finally got on board I went to a bar and my room card was set for a basic package instead of the premium I paid for. I had to go to guest relations and wait in line to get it corrected.  A little later I tried to sign on to the  internet with the package I paid for and it wasn't shown. Back down to guest relations,  wait in line, get it corrected.  Even though I showed the confirmation email I had to pay again and they said they would issue me a credit. Things can only improve at this point. Believe it or not, I'm not normally a complainer. Hopefully I'm done complaining now.

ok well, just don't mess around with Jim and you'll be fine.

• Haha 1