Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

8 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I'll be very interested in your thoughts on Beyond. We will sail on her in April of 2024. I'm curious as to what dining rooms you try and also any specialty restaurants you might recommend?

We are in a suite so most meals will be in Luminae there suite restaurant, we have reservations for fine cut which is there steak restaurant and we did that last year on the edge is was very good, the other is le petit chef which has a very unique animation that is shown with the meal, we do that every celebrity cruise. I am sure you will like there martini bar which has some very talented bartenders.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, George C said:

We are in a suite so most meals will be in Luminae there suite restaurant, we have reservations for fine cut which is there steak restaurant and we did that last year on the edge is was very good, the other is le petit chef which has a very unique animation that is shown with the meal, we do that every celebrity cruise. I am sure you will like there martini bar which has some very talented bartenders.

@Sea Doghttps://cruiseradio.net/menu-fine-cut-steakhouse-celebrity-cruises/

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, George C said:

I was hoping that in the cruise planner I could see all the menus. Since it is a 11 night cruise we will have time to try everything.

30 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Thank you for that. That's just what I was looking for. Great menu items. May have to get the Tomahawk. Love your new hot tub all those jets should be awesome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I was hoping that in the cruise planner I could see all the menus. Since it is a 11 night cruise we will have time to try everything.

Thank you for that. That's just what I was looking for. Great menu items. May have to get the Tomahawk. Love your new hot tub all those jets should be awesome.

Saw this a few days ago at our local supermarket. I was tempted but I was afraid I wouldn't know how to cook it.

20221121_123355.jpg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, helen haywood said:

@Ozark_Kid We’ll be on the Beyond cruise along with @George C…albeit we will be in a regular cabin, not a suite, so we can give you lots of perspective!  We love Celebrity and have cruised most of their ships…often.

+ 1 🌹 John

"Helen" and George and your SOs, enjoy your Beyond cruise, and pls. keep us posted 🌼

Edited by dani negreanu
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Lot's of jets, there are 5 pumps in the tub, that is why it needs a 60 amp breaker

Good on ya for doing this!  In retrospect wish I would have tied in some sort of hot tub when we put in our inground pool /decking back in '89. Would have easily had the room to do it. 20/20 hindsight.  I'm sure you'll enjoy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Saw this a few days ago at our local supermarket. I was tempted but I was afraid I wouldn't know how to cook it.

20221121_123355.jpg

That looks fantastic. The price is good too. I say go for it. Having a good meat thermometer is key.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

That looks fantastic. The price is good too. I say go for it. Having a good meat thermometer is key.

So you put it in an oven? not on the grill? what temperatures do I set oven on and with thermometer what temps am I looking for Medium Rare?

• Like 1

All packed and ready to board Adventure OTS tomorrow. We are going to drive most of the way tonight and spend the night with my inlaws (who I dearly love) and then travel the remaining couple of hours to Galveston in the morning. 

The most stressful part of cruising is those last couple of days when you are trying to stay healthy and imagining you feel this or that symptom even though you are 100% fine. Just me? At any rate, I'll breathe a lot easier once we are on board tomorrow! We are all feeling good and are ready to go.

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

All packed and ready to board Adventure OTS tomorrow. We are going to drive most of the way tonight and spend the night with my inlaws (who I dearly love) and then travel the remaining couple of hours to Galveston in the morning. 

The most stressful part of cruising is those last couple of days when you are trying to stay healthy and imagining you feel this or that symptom even though you are 100% fine. Just me? At any rate, I'll breathe a lot easier once we are on board tomorrow! We are all feeling good and are ready to go.

Have a great cruise!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Have a great cruise, I really like rccl voyager class , enjoy the ice show.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Have a great cruise! I've had some awesome cruises on Adventure out of San Juan and Ft. Lauderdale.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

And to you also.

Thank you.Did you ever watch the online show that I suggested to you:

Doctors on Walks Getting Food . To reiterate it is 7 episodes hosted by an MD .On each show she walks with an MD and they discuss medicine ,food and things about the doctor.I believe you will enjoy it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Have a wonderful trip, safe travels!!

• Like 1