Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Just finished putting up the outside lights, just a few.  I am getting too short to reach the windows so I had to stand on my toes and really stretch😳 Charlie had to actually come outside and help me, Never needed help before🥴Anyway, that is done and my apple pie is done also and so am I!!!!!

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you.    And Happy Thanksgiving to you, Toby and your family.   I hope you have a wonderful time with your family.😃

We will be at the home of our daughter and family who live close by .We will be 14 people and my two grand dogs.Enjoy your Thanksgiving,Debbie.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Nice😃 We did pumpkin muffins yesterday.  Now I can’t stop eating them🥴

The cranberry bread just came out of the oven, so letting it cool a little bit.  We will see if all of it makes it til dinnertime though lol.  We are headed to my sister's tomorrow.  I am bringing the apple pie, squash, cheese & fruit platter for appetizer, two dozen pecan rolls that I have to make in the morning and some of the cranberry breads for everyone to bring home.  At least I don't have to go to NH to get my Mom.  One of my brother's is visiting from Texas with his daughter, so they are bringing my Mom down to my sister's house.  My Mom actually made a mince pie to bring.  Granted it is dump a jar into a premade pie crust, but she was able to do it!

I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! 🦃🙂

• Like 11

2 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

All packed and ready to board Adventure OTS tomorrow. We are going to drive most of the way tonight and spend the night with my inlaws (who I dearly love) and then travel the remaining couple of hours to Galveston in the morning. 

The most stressful part of cruising is those last couple of days when you are trying to stay healthy and imagining you feel this or that symptom even though you are 100% fine. Just me? At any rate, I'll breathe a lot easier once we are on board tomorrow! We are all feeling good and are ready to go.

Wishing you a safe journey and a fabulous cruise on Adventure of the seas.

Happy thanksgiving tomorrow.

Graham.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

All packed and ready to board Adventure OTS tomorrow. We are going to drive most of the way tonight and spend the night with my inlaws (who I dearly love) and then travel the remaining couple of hours to Galveston in the morning. 

The most stressful part of cruising is those last couple of days when you are trying to stay healthy and imagining you feel this or that symptom even though you are 100% fine. Just me? At any rate, I'll breathe a lot easier once we are on board tomorrow! We are all feeling good and are ready to go.

Safe Travels.    Happy to hear your Son is feeling better and you and hubby are good to go too!

Have a Great cruise and Happy Thanksgiving.

Enjoy that Aft Balcony too!

• Like 2

We’re celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow at our middle DD’s house in Massachusetts. Including some of SIL’s family, there’ll be 12 of us.  I’m making sausage stuffing, 2 pumpkin pies and a charcuterie board.

On Friday, Andy and I will drive to PA to have a 2nd Thanksgiving with our oldest and her family, and hopefully Andy & our SIL can wrap up the master bathroom remodel that’s been going on since March or April. It was initially delayed when they all came down with Covid, then they had vacations planned and then Andy was out of commission with his broken wrist.  

In case I don’t get back on here until late tomorrow, I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all 🦃🍁, and safe travels to those who will be on the road, in the air, or on the seas.  

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Tonight I will make my Nana's recipe for stuffing and some pumpkin cheesecake bars (new receipe - hope it works out).  

Cooking for tomorrow is being done by Toby who is also making stuffing,my daughter whose house we will be in ,Toby’s sister and her sisters niece.Each person chose to make their favoring dishes.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Cooking for tomorrow is being done by Toby who is also making stuffing,my daughter whose house we will be in ,Toby’s sister and her sisters niece.Each person chose to make their favoring dishes.

We are going to my Brother's home.    I am bringing stuffing, wine and deserts.    His wife is cooking butternut squash soup, turkey, mashed sweet potatoes and my Brother is baking his favorite pecan pie. 

• Like 8

Your cruise starts on Thanksgiving Day, that's different. How many nights is your cruise?

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

We are going to my Brother's home.    I am bringing stuffing, wine and deserts.    His wife is cooking butternut squash soup, turkey, mashed sweet potatoes and my Brother is baking his favorite pecan pie. 

We will all be at my daughters house 4 minutes from where we live.

Two couples are coming from upstate NY ,approximately a four hour drive ,two people from Brooklyn .It is scheduled to begin at 2:00.

• Like 4

I hope you have a safe and fun cruise.  I would love to see some pics! 

Walking on board is a great feeling!

• Like 2

All packed and ready to board Adventure OTS tomorrow. We are going to drive most of the way tonigMht and spend the night with my inlaws (who I dearly love) and then travel the remaining couple of hours to Galveston in the morning. 

Have a fabulous cruise.  Glad you all stayed healthy.  Since we'll be on Adventure in Feb., I'll have questions when you get back.

My niece and nephew have covid.   So far nephew has mild symptoms but niece's symptoms are flu like - fever, cough, feeling achy.  They were going to host Thanksgiving. My sister and bil were with my nephew when he picked them up Monday from the airport.  Whole family (another niece, her husband and their 2 kids) were together at one time or another within the last 3 days so no Thanksgiving for us!   I'm glad we didn't get together in a few weeks. I'm having my 2nd cataract surgery done next week and I don't want it delayed.

• Like 11