Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

So, the day is over except the relaxing. 

I will not tell you how the wiring went, but it’s done. Love electrical as much as plumbing. (sarcasm font on)  

Currently enjoying a flash back to my youth.  It just didn’t have the booze when I was 10. 

6F66E794-BEE1-451A-B318-2DD2FECA1553.thumb.jpeg.e6b7cd89878cad5a662b41bd209c4673.jpeg

I did find one thing at Costco that I have never seen before, and I don’t mean the lasagna.  For $10 an entire lamb seems like a steal but I passed. I guess I could re-enacted the grandma roof scene from Vacation but I decided against it. 

F6D9DE68-82AD-4BB1-A069-1C8705AFFF8E.thumb.jpeg.354ff8242679a16818fd58e91da4a3f7.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Looks like that is per KG, but still not a bad price for lamb. 

I had to look twice as well.  The price per kilo is $10.99 and the sell price shown as $10.99.  The sell price should be much bigger if it was by the pound, and that’s how they usually promote it.  

Either way could you imagine Lucy’s face if I brought this home for her. 😱

57 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I did find one thing at Costco that I have never seen before, and I don’t mean the lasagna.  For $10 an entire lamb seems like a steal but I passed. I guess I could re-enacted the grandma roof scene from Vacation but I decided against it. 

F6D9DE68-82AD-4BB1-A069-1C8705AFFF8E.thumb.jpeg.354ff8242679a16818fd58e91da4a3f7.jpeg

Hey, we have had that lasagna a few times in the last 2 months, It's very good, next time you go be sure to pick some up!!

Lucy Update... did some messaging with our neighbour half a mile away. 

Their FB post

Having a chat with Lucy Cat from down the road on this beautiful country evening. #countrylife #leavethebunniesalonelucy

C2895A8D-A26F-4973-AD15-A4FADF7D2A9D.thumb.jpeg.cb2db214fa5e2990d90fd267955e71a8.jpeg

The following was the rest of the discussion. I guess their 3 year old is learning about the circle of life. 

2CE3AC8C-4E96-42C2-B24B-01624F80CD3D.thumb.jpeg.31dd21c5ac3bd92198e0e6c4d82b4f10.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Coralc said:

Pet cats aren't part of nature's circle of life. I would be out there with my Supersoaker if I had baby bunnies or she was going after my squirrels or birds. 

She’d give you the stink eye, but she’d run.  The positive thing is the baby rabbits aren’t pets and Lucy is a farm cat. They are wild baby rabbits with their dens in the ground. Mr McGregor, from Peter Rabbit, would have loved her. 

I just look at it like the circle of life. There are eagles around here and big hawks, so Lucy too has to be careful as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2020 at 11:17 PM, Jimbo said:

My wife has only left the house once in the last 60 days, went to my Son's house for Mother's Day Dinner. Mostly all the food either delivered  or  Amazon and Walmart. UPS and USPS

Local Grocery store and Costco both deliver in our area too.

I have left my house zero times in the last 60 days.I have no problem hibernating as long as I can post on CC ,watch Netflix movies,play Words With Fiends and make phone calls.I am in my 9th.decade of life and if possible I would like to reach my 10th.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

,play Words With Fiends and make phone calls.

Was trying to imagine what phone calls would be made after playing Words With Fiends, could not find it on the net.

It was the second book, Camino Winds.  I have read all his books and this one is very light reading.  There are references back to the original and I forgot how devious it was!  I know what you mean about the ending, lots of criminal activity going on in that one.  This one is described as a perfectly good beach read!!!

Started a new series on Netflix the other night called the Outer Banks. Really good and the scenery is even better, says Lisa. If you have Netflix check it out. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

It was the second book, Camino Winds.  I have read all his books and this one is very light reading.  There are references back to the original and I forgot how devious it was!  I know what you mean about the ending, lots of criminal activity going on in that one.  This one is described as a perfectly good beach read!!!

Great. Thanks for the mini review.  I've got it reserved at the library. I read way too much and would go broke if I had to buy them all!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Great. Thanks for the mini review.  I've got it reserved at the library. I read way too much and would go broke if I had to buy them all!

Sign up for Bookbub.com. Great prices on classics, new authors and bestsellers.  

Rubbish weather but this was my view at work from the staff kitchen.  Jewel was in view at lunchtime and then left before I had a late cup of tea.  Not sure which ship the second is, but seeing it did not help the withdrawal symptoms.    Memories of our trip to the Baltic on the Jewel suddenly brought up the cruise-longing.  

I think ships occasionally visit for some stocking up - and staff may well change ships or fly  out of our airport.  

BED1D9C4-7B3F-4E3D-AC40-3F9869348D51.jpeg

90786F66-D12C-446A-B97E-413464730B68.jpeg

Edited by ollienbertsmum
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ollienbertsmum said:

Not sure which ship the second is, but seeing it did not help the withdrawal symptoms.    

90786F66-D12C-446A-B97E-413464730B68.jpeg

It should be Allure, and yes I can understand about the flashbacks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Started a new series on Netflix the other night called the Outer Banks.

This is next on our list.  Our daughter and her boyfriend watched it, but her BF watched the last 4 episodes from his house without her.  Stupid boy.  He'll learn (hopefully...we like him).

We are wrapping up the second season of Succession.  It's good, but we still prefer Billions.  I just wish Billions would drop the entire season rather than release episodes weekly.  Amazing how that would never even have been a thought a few years ago.

We enjoyed watching    " I Land"  had an unusual twist, but was a short mini series.  Did not figure it out till 3rd episode.

Now were watching The 100, yup got addicted to it to quick.  Only finishing first season.  Got a long way to go.

Stay healthy.

12 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

This is next on our list.  Our daughter and her boyfriend watched it, but her BF watched the last 4 episodes from his house without her.  Stupid boy.  He'll learn (hopefully...we like him).

We are wrapping up the second season of Succession.  It's good, but we still prefer Billions.  I just wish Billions would drop the entire season rather than release episodes weekly.  Amazing how that would never even have been a thought a few years ago.

I was watching Outer Banks but my 11 year old granddaughter said it is only for kids.