Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Interesting morning when we let the pups out this morning. We had several male bucks in the backyard. One seemed very interested in the pups and us and came down to just on the other side I’d our retaining wall to watch. We talked to him and he stemmed to enjoy his stay until we went inside.

A6DC09E4-6165-4017-BC9B-7E56DA76B508.thumb.jpeg.813212512c4586f595c192f9c7a048db.jpeg

21754B84-2FB1-4EEE-9FC7-E6A48EBC34D4.thumb.jpeg.fa95f83c27b62bbbbe01fe8a4aa6aa35.jpeg

F286819F-50EB-422A-874E-9F80562E8034.thumb.jpeg.feec741e53080a5e9689d1c516f6d790.jpeg

• Like 25

15 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Interesting morning when we let the pups out this morning. We had several male bucks in the backyard. One seemed very interested in the pups and us and came down to just on the other side I’d our retaining wall to watch. We talked to him and he stemmed to enjoy his stay until we went inside.

A6DC09E4-6165-4017-BC9B-7E56DA76B508.thumb.jpeg.813212512c4586f595c192f9c7a048db.jpeg

21754B84-2FB1-4EEE-9FC7-E6A48EBC34D4.thumb.jpeg.fa95f83c27b62bbbbe01fe8a4aa6aa35.jpeg

F286819F-50EB-422A-874E-9F80562E8034.thumb.jpeg.feec741e53080a5e9689d1c516f6d790.jpeg

Very cool.  But Charlie doesn't seem the least bit interested!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, derorim said:

Very cool.  But Charlie doesn't seem the least bit interested!

He wasn’t. He’s such a goofball. Lizzy barked at him but he didn’t seemed fazed. It was interesting that the deer were not scared of us or the dogs. Pretty cool.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

WOW!!

• Like 1

Please keep Charlie, my Charlie not Greg’s!, in your thoughts.  He is going for an MRI to check on the status of his liver.  He has been having stomach issues for awhile now but the cancer doctor does not think it is the cancer.  She ordered the MRI to make sure of the status quo🙏

Thanks all for always being there.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Helping out at my daughter’s house this morning, so I started searching for Ricky.  I thought I found him, but he looked like instead of being inside a box, the box was inside him. 

9B4C53B0-B123-453B-82B2-BF1A6F165C01.thumb.jpeg.61b908507c1e69f740731b156ffa2d91.jpeg

Oh wait, that is my granddaughter’s, work in progress, Valentine’s Day box. 

I did track him down, and found him getting ready for the game.  Looks like he prefers the 50 yard line. 

B44CC301-1A09-40DA-B854-E7F8E5F58524.thumb.jpeg.bb524af06e37b40c2f965b8ad30e9e0a.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Please keep Charlie, my Charlie not Greg’s!, in your thoughts.  He is going for an MRI to check on the status of his liver.  He has been having stomach issues for awhile now but the cancer doctor does not think it is the cancer.  She ordered the MRI to make sure of the status quo🙏

Prayers that all goes well with Charlie's MRI.🙏🙏🙏. You can bet that we're all here for you, Marietta ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

When is the imagining being done? 

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

He wasn’t. He’s such a goofball. Lizzy barked at him but he didn’t seemed fazed. It was interesting that the deer were not scared of us or the dogs. Pretty cool.

Merlin would clear that wall in a single leap and be off chasing them without looking back.  No recall at all.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

You and Charlie will be in our thoughts and prayers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Dear Marietta,

I’ll be keeping you and Charlie in my thoughts and will be praying that the MRI helps determine what’s going on.  
❤️ 

Sue
Sending (((Hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sgmn said:

So another couple of pics in the occasionally series 'Where's Molly' !!

I see her black and white fur just in the middle of the road, between the trees.

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Prayers that all goes well with Charlie's MRI.🙏🙏🙏. You can bet that we're all here for you, Marietta ❤️

+ 7 🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CrzLvr2 said:

@dani negreanu

How are you doing, Dani? Been thinking about you. 🙏🏻

Thank you, Sue. Two days without tremors on the good side. A terrorist attack in Jerusalem with 2 dead -- on the bad side...

And a very special rainbow to cheer us some. Best wishes to those with health issues.

Taken from our balcony this morning --

image.thumb.jpeg.f1e3a6aa1ba062ac67ef7669a61d430b.jpeg

• Like 24

2 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Your beloved Charlie will be in my thoughts. Hoping for positive news.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Praying that everything will be okay for Charlie

• Thanks 1

Good evening.

We have just got home after a 7 night Caribbean cruise on Oasis of the seas and several nights pre and post cruise hotel stay in a hotel on South beach Miami.

We visited Coco Cay.

Cozumel.

Roatan Honduras

Costa Maya.

Enchantment of the seas was docked next to us at Coco Cay.

IMG_20230203_102047.jpg

IMG_20230201_114247.jpg

IMG_20230130_085858.jpg

IMG_20230130_074042.jpg

IMG_20230203_134202.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 24