Masks probably required

Just now, James4me said:

They are the ones wearing foil hats.  Those who don’t want their kids vaccinated have very good arguments as to why.  Will not hash this out on this board, nuff said on that topic.  

I meant the people who absolutely believe you must be vaccinated are the ones wearing foil 🎩 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Oh please I can't. I finally found hand sanitizer. I gave up looking for it and then it was there. Naturally I couldn't find what I went to the store for.  Shopping has become a scavenger hunt. 

I went to Canadian Tire today.  (Sorry I can't think of an American equivalent) They are selling 20 litre (5 gal.) pails of hand sanitizer for $250 ($178 USD).

9 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Neither have I but all I know is that it's been impossible to find Bleach since this all started.

If you get a lead on bleach, let me know. I'll be happy pay you for the info in TP and home made masks made from old t-shirts and table cloths. 

Side note. Don't watch DIY YouTube videos while drinking wine. Not good. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, James4me said:

They are the ones wearing foil hats.  Those who don’t want their kids vaccinated have very good arguments as to why.  Will not hash this out on this board, nuff said on that topic.  

Why or why not to get vaccinated is actually part of the big picture right now. Sorry you don't have the conviction to share your ideas.

Just now, Tree_skier said:

I went to Canadian Tire today.  (Sorry I can't think of an American equivalent) They are selling 20 litre (5 gal.) pails of hand sanitizer for $250 ($178 USD).

I paid $7.99 for 1 litre which is about a dollar less USD per litre.

7 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

If you get a lead on bleach, let me know. I'll be happy pay you for the info in TP and home made masks made from old t-shirts and table cloths. 

Side note. Don't watch DIY YouTube videos while drinking wine. Not good. 

I saw a video on how to make a mask out of a sock. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Why or why not to get vaccinated is actually part of the big picture right now. Sorry you don't have the conviction to share your ideas.

I do but this really isn’t the place to get into a very heated debate.  Although this site has been boring for a while 🤔

3 minutes ago, James4me said:

I do but this really isn’t the place to get into a very heated debate.  Although this site has been boring for a while 🤔

Ah, give it a shot. Most of the posts will probaly be deleted before the sun rises and the majority of the CC community will be none the wiser. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

Ah, give it a shot. Most of the posts will probaly be deleted before the sun rises and the majority of the CC community will be none the wiser. 

Nope not taking that bait LOL.  I absolutely know how this whole conversation can go south and possibly kicked off or the very least suspended from the mods 🤣.  Again, this is not a conversation to have on a cruise thread.  Find your excitement elsewhere.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, James4me said:

You’ve been on the wrong threads.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, 20165 said:

I have to believe that they will have some type of rock solid plan if covid breaks out on one of their ships to get people off and into a medical facility.

I think this is one of the US CDC issues with the cruise industry. If this happens, I believe they want a plan for the cruise lines to handle the sick and not offload in a US Port. 

3 minutes ago, James4me said:

Nope not taking that bait LOL.  I absolutely know how this whole conversation can go south and possibly kicked off or the very least suspended from the mods 🤣.  Again, this is not a conversation to have on a cruise thread.  Find your excitement elsewhere.

Lol. OK, I have to catch up on my TV binge watching anyways. Finished Ozark and Tiger King. Up next: Sucession, Billions and Ray Donovan. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, James4me said:

I read that the cute looking preying mantis kills the murder wasp 😳

I saw video of it.  Reminds be of my wife on the occasional day. 😉🤣

7 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I need a haircut so bad.  I'm starting to look like a serial killer

The good thing is you don’t live in Port Coquitlam.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

There is no science indicating that the virus survives in highly chlorinated water.  

The biggest takeaway was and I emphasized "Social Distancing " which continues to be a major point.

The only correlation to water/virus is the amount of people in it.

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I kinda remember being required to have proof of vaccination to enroll my kids in school.

Ah, the good old days

Do you also remember the various grounds on which you could object to vaccinations?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Do you also remember the various grounds on which you could object to vaccinations?

No, because I was told it wad good for the greater good. My Aunt was one of the last to contract polio. I felt obligated. 

Of course there is a way around anything.  

But its sad. 

#wevaccsotheantivaxerscanlive

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Just read that Princess have cancelled cruises until January 2021.

Interesting to see Royals response.

That would be unfortunate. I was hoping to get some indication of how cruising is going before my January cruise comes up. I might have to lift and shift it or just plain cancel.