Masks probably required

4 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

That’s why you are a Doctor, and I went to Gradual school and gradually realized I wasn’t going to be a doctor of philosophy.

jc

But I missed out on so many things in life.....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

But I missed out on so many things in life.....

Its never to late. Just added watermelon and Everclear to my shopping list.

This might be my last CC  post.☠💀🥵

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Everclear Grain Alcohol 190 | Total Wine & More

That brings back scary memories 🤪

They served it in the Glacier Inn in Hyder AK. In a previous life I worked up in Stewart, BC, we'd drive over to Hyder Friday nights. A shot at the bar was the test of manhood.  I think part of me died back then.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2020 at 8:07 PM, ToroAzul said:

What are the singles gonna do when they hook up with some strange? 

I mean they are going to have to re-populate Earth after the massive death rate. 

Getting to first base with a girl will now mean getting her to take her mask off. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

No, because I was told it wad good for the greater good. My Aunt was one of the last to contract polio. I felt obligated. 

Of course there is a way around anything.  

But its sad. 

#wevaccsotheantivaxerscanlive

You’re not a Bill Gates fan by chance are you?

• Haha 2

Just looking at what other lines say about masks, NCL's Frank Del Rio says social distancing and masks might be required early on:

"There’s been a lot of speculation in recent weeks over what it’ll look like on ships when cruising resumes. Will passengers be required to follow social distancing rules? Will they be required to wear masks?

Del Rio said passengers should expect the same sort of procedures that they find on land — whatever that is at the time they cruise.

“Early on as we open our doors again, assuming that we are still working with the same general guidelines that society is working with today — social distancing, wearing masks and so forth — that will translate into shipboard life itself.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/norwegian-cruise-ceo-frank-del-rio-future-of-cruising/

Regarding RCI, since they filed for the SEAFACE mask trademark do you think they plan on providing them for everyone onboard?

Edited by SeaHunt

1 hour ago, James4me said:

You’re not a Bill Gates fan by chance are you?

Big fan of MicroSoft software

Bella is chipped, I like that

I'd honestly get a chip myself if I could operate things like my computer or the elevator in my condo

6 hours ago, hazence said:

Until just recently at my daughters hospital and two others around here....the physicians wore a different mask and gloves and changed with every patient.  

But the patients were not required to wear masks...to “protect” the doctors and nurses. So if I understand the current theory, they were protecting the patients from the doctors but not the doctors from the patients who came to the hospital.

About a week or so ago...they started requiring masks for the patients.

Hmmmm

And why wasn’t Chris Cuomo, confidante of Dr Fauci, feverish with COVID, wearing a mask in the car with his kids that Easter Sunday?

I am sure he loves his children.

What's your infatuation with Cuomo?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SeaHunt said:

Regarding RCI, since they filed for the SEAFACE mask trademark do you think they plan on providing them for everyone onboard?

They couldn't possibly produce enough fast enough.  They'd need minimum 3-4 per day per passenger.  

Edited by danv3

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I think it was because he tested positive and had active signs of COVID19 and on his show he claimed he was in the basement in quarantine but caught out with his family and without a mask. 

And that is a conspiracy vs poor judgement 🤔

Or selfishness

7 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

If they are the disposable variety.

Even if they're the reusable cloth type, they'll quickly get contaminated and/or sweaty and will need to be removed, washed, and dried.  So each guest will need a decent number of masks to rotate through over the course of a day.  

30 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Hypocrite

Right now more than any other time...we need to trust. We need to trust because lots of people are sacrificing so much. People are losing jobs, losing savings...most importantly...losing loved ones. We are told not to visit family, put off the painful hip replacement, stay home when sick and wear a mask.  People  are too fearful to get diagnostic tests that will surely affect their health in the future. 

What do Gov Andrew Cuomo and Dr Fauci plead with us, at a minimum, to do...stay home if you are sick and wear a mask to protect others.  To get people to DO this, we have to trust that THEY, the wise and important people, believe this too. That...”we are all in this together.”

Entire industries, like the Cruise industry, may go under or be seriously impacted by these rules. So we need to TRUST that they are truly necessary as all these sacrifices are made.

But it seems these rules do not apply to Andrews brother, Fauci’s dear friend, and CNN’s Chris CUOMO and his family. No, just to us, the plebs, the irritants who want to get back to work.  Just  to us, the potential virus-spreaders who so annoy the pro-lockdown media like Chris by ....shopping UNINFECTED without a mask...while INFECTED Chris doesn’t even wear one traveling with his own children in a car.

The rules don’t apply to the guy hectoring us every day from his mansion basement. The best known COVID sufferer in the world who talks to Fauci daily is not afraid that his unmasked virus in an enclosed car will infect his own kids! 

Really?  Then why should I be afraid of unmasked healthy people in my unaffected zip code?  

Chris Cuomo..in this terrible pandemic is not just a hypocrite...he’s a trust killer...and that is truly dangerous! 

And guess what...he gets away with it. No one asks Andrew Cuomo or Dr Fauci in press conferences about the wandering of their infected brother and friend and how that relates to what they are preaching to the rest of us! 

CNN never even makes a statement.  Was his show a hoax for ratings? or is he just too important to confront about his hypocrisy?

So those of you furious at anyone who questions masks or social distancing, you have no friend in Andrews infected brother and Fauci’s infected friend...who obviously thinks their advice is a crock....when he is off air.  

He is a trust-killer. 

Edited by hazence
  • Thanks 2

Copy and paste 🤔

Font change is throwing me for a loop

I for one don't watch his show, never knew he existed until this pandemic  made him popular.

Heck, I only knew Cuomo because of his dad

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Copy and paste 🤔

Font change is throwing me for a loop

I for one don't watch his show, never knew he existed until this pandemic  made him popular.

Heck, I only knew Cuomo because of his dad

I sometimes write on “notes” and copy and paste..because I sometimes get interrupted around here by people who expect me to, oh...cook bacon and do not understand that these domestic duties interfere with my train of thought.  

• Thanks 1