Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I still can't figure out why DH and I each got 2 points added. The last thing showing in our histories is the President Pup from March. The Galapagos isn't showing in the history. Maybe we got 2 points for being patient???!!!

Posted (edited)

Nothing here yet.  I think they screwed up last month (or was it the month before?) as well.

Do you see any other points I'm missing?  To my knowledge, I haven't missed any power up points, ever.

Power Up Points

Webinar 

MARCH 2024

Catching up with the President

Power Up Points

Survey Response 

FEBRUARY 2024

Status Match Survey

Power Up Points

Webinar 

DECEMBER 2023

Deployment Webinar 2025/2026

Reservation # 8438128

6 NIGHTS 

6 Night Cabo & San Diego Cruise

Celebrity Eclipse  • Concierge Class Guarantee (5 points/night) 

OCT 22, 2023

• Bonus Points

Reservation # 5089088

7 NIGHTS 

7 Night Greece, Turkey & Croatia Cruise

Celebrity Infinity 

SEP 2, 2023

• Bonus Points

Power Up Points

Webinar 

SEPTEMBER 2023

Q&A with Laura Hodges Bethge

Power Up Points

Survey Response 

JULY 2023

Perfect Day at CocoCay Quiz

Power Up Points

Webinar 

MAY 2023

Discover Edge Series

Power Up Points

Survey Response 

MARCH 2023

Edge Series Quiz

Power Up Points

Survey Response 

FEBRUARY 2023

Forbes Celebration

Edited by Stockjock

2 hours ago, alibaba1 said:

We both received 3 pups for the Galapagos Islands webinar.
Here is the Captains Club number to call with your questions: 1-800-760-0654

I contact CelebrityCruises on their FB account, which is free.

No way am I ringing a transatlantic number from UK.🇬🇧 

1 hour ago, cruisegirlppp said:

Obliged to report that I got mine too....only 72 points away from Al Bacio level!

And that is a great level!!

Oh, I got my 3 and am now a third of a Z!

mac_tlc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Love this, but something is off with your formula for the monthly average for 2024. Should be showing 2.0 rather than 3.0

You are correct. Correction will be forthcoming. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I contact CelebrityCruises on their FB account, which is free.

Using FB has far too high a cost for me.

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

No way am I ringing a transatlantic number from UK.🇬🇧 

Use Skype. It's free for 800 numbers.

Posted (edited)

Here is the corrected table.  The formulas are updated so that this particular error on my part should hot happen again.  There are two differences from the previously posted table: the monthly average for 2024 has been corrected (pointed out by @NorthStarStateCruiser) and the monthly average since the inception of the PUP program has been corrected (lower right hand corner of the table). 

image.png.719c58fa04033d449e2bc8766d9a63de.png

Since I had to burn a post to show the corrected table, I am posting some additional information--the log of each individual PUP activity (again not including the PUPs that required social media participation).  This is the raw data from which all of the charts and tables were created.  This also will answer @Stockjock's question.

image.thumb.png.58b9a3f593610a2c4930b0ebc5ddfc22.png

image.thumb.png.3e45ca3edac410ec37083e6658ff6706.png

The dates shown in the above table are the month and year that the PUPs were awarded.  The "14th" of each month was simply the default day that I used as it may have been awarded on a slightly different day.  Since I am only doing an analysis broken down by month, the actual day during the month that the PUPs were awarded does not matter although it may matter to some which is why I am pointing this out.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Here is the corrected table.  The formulas are updated so that this particular error on my part should hot happen again.  There are two differences from the previously posted table: the monthly average for 2024 has been corrected (pointed out by @NorthStarStateCruiser) and the monthly average since the inception of the PUP program has been corrected (lower right hand corner of the table). 

Since I had to burn a post to show the corrected table, I am posting some additional information--the log of each individual PUP activity (again not including the PUPs that required social media participation).  This is the raw data from which all of the charts and tables were created.  This also will answer @Stockjock's question.

The dates shown in the above table are the month and year that the PUPs were awarded.  The "14th" of each month was simply the default day that I used as it may have been awarded on a slightly different day.  Since I am only doing an analysis broken down by month, the actual day during the month that the PUPs were awarded does not matter although it may matter to some which is why I am pointing this out.

👏 

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

Thank you for taking the time to do this.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Tyler414 said:

Got my points.

Not yet got my points, but they are showing on my points history,  they wern’t yesterday.IMG_1818.thumb.png.ec8ccdc1f2301db89bb5bde030a4e54f.png

Edited by upwarduk

Still none for me. I'm "talking" with someone via FB messenger, but it's looking not good (lots of "What is your full name again? When did you watch it? We need the exact date." and so forth). Lesson learned to take a picture of my finish screen.

At least I shouldn't *need* them to be Elite after my upcoming cruise. I need 83 points. I'm solo in an Aqua Class cabin on an 8-night - so that should be 80 points - and I'm signed up for GoGreen giving me an extra 5. It would just be nice to have that added cushion.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2024 at 1:44 PM, mahdnc said:

I got my points, too, for a total of 1,841!  Wait, that's the number of points needed for the next level, Zenith.....

On 6/14/2024 at 2:43 PM, Sandy1975 said:

I see in history but my total only went up by 1. I will give it more time for it to fix itself but if total is still wrong after a few days, how do I get it fixed?

Edit: I just checked my husband's account and his shows the right # of points.  We should have the same number of points so I will wait

Mine shows 3 points but my total only went up by 2.