"Always Included" - Does it include "specialty, non alcoholic coffees like a latte, etc?

PaperSniper4

46 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Does not include room service and mini-bar.

does include espresso-based drinks like cappuccino, caffe latte, etc

Also any adult coffees like Irish coffee if under $9 in cost.

• Like 1

Ask your cabin attendant to empty your frig if you don't want to get things from the minibar. Not only gives you a space to keep things cold, it also eliminates the chance of being billed erroneously and standing in line to get the charges removed.

Edited by mayleeman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

Ask your cabin attendant to empty your frig if you don't want to get things from the minibar. Not only gives you a space to keep things cold, it also eliminates the chance of being billed erroneously and standing in line to get the charges removed.

I always do that and wonder how many other guests do the same thing.  Can you imagine the space needed to store all of those mini-bar items?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, basenji56 said:

I always do that and wonder how many other guests do the same thing.  Can you imagine the space needed to store all of those mini-bar items?

We have often done this, but depends upon cabin.  When we sailed in M class FV, we always had them clear it out.  If there's no charge for minibar items we will likely consume, and hence, no bookkeeping issue to complicate life for cabin steward/butler, we'll have them leave just those items.

1 hour ago, basenji56 said:

put in plastic bags, tied shut and tucked under your bed

22 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

put in plastic bags, tied shut and tucked under your bed

We had a shock the first time we found them, wondered if a previous guest had squirreled away a secret stash 😂. Our steward explained all 👍

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you.

We don't drink alcohol, so this whole "package" is wasted on us.

At least DH will save on his daily cappuccino, and I'll "splurge" on freshly OJ for breakfast 😉

dani, with AI being part of most cruises it's to bad Celebrity doesn't give the option for those that don't drink alcohol to choose either the Classic Beverage Package or the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you.

We don't drink alcohol, so this whole "package" is wasted on us.

At least DH will save on his daily cappuccino, and I'll "splurge" on freshly OJ for breakfast 😉

Maybe enjoy some non alcoholic cocktails Dani, there are some on the app that sound yummy 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, davekathy said:

dani, with AI being part of most cruises it's to bad Celebrity doesn't give the option for those that don't drink alcohol to choose either the Classic Beverage Package or the Classic Non-Alcoholic Package. 

I couldn't agree more, particularly where minors are involved. Even before AI it was an issue when a CBP perk for those in a cabin couldn't be changed to the non-alcoholic for kids and those choosing not to drink alcohol. Rather mean of Celebrity IMO.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, davekathy said:

with AI being part of most cruises it's to bad Celebrity doesn't give the option for those that don't drink alcohol

This AI is really annoying, especially for those of us who are Diamond/Elite. We both drink sparkling water with our meals, and the daily 3 drinks pp with our "status" were more than enough, even when we added mineral water to take with us on excursions.

I've tried changing the CBP to free wi-fi -- no dice.... 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

This AI is really annoying, especially for those of us who are Diamond/Elite. We both drink sparkling water with our meals, and the daily 3 drinks pp with our "status" were more than enough, even when we added mineral water to take with us on excursions.

I've tried changing the CBP to free wi-fi -- no dice.... 

With AI the Wi-Fi is already part of it. We stay disconnected while cruising so I'd like to have the choice of Wi-Fi or OBCs. I may use about 15 minutes of or Captains Club internet perk. That's always on the last day when I print off our airline boarding tickets. IMO, I liked it (pre AI) when we could choose our perks. Wi-Fi, Gratuities, CBPs or OBCs. All or just what you prefer. But above my pay grade. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, davekathy said:

With AI the Wi-Fi is already part of it.

You're right, my bad. I just checked my reservation again, since I remembered grats, CBP and OBC.

Turns out that the OBC is from my TA, so indeed -- we have the grats, CBP and surf wi-fi "included".

Before this new "trend" by X, we always opted for OBC from X, and we got free grats from the TA, along with some OBC. It was a win-win for us....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 39august said:

Can't you opt for the "sail only", or whatever X calls cruise without AI? I have seen it on line, I think under the "menu" option. 

From what others seem to say, it is not easy to get that option?  AI will work very well for me, I will use and get my $$ worth from all of the inclusions.  But I have to agree, I really hope that Celebrity will review this down the road and perhaps offer a "menu" to customers who will not and do not want/need all of this, especially folks who do not drink and will not use wi-fi.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Sorry to highjack, but wondering if freshly squeezed orange juice is included in the Classic Beverage?

I was on another thread about this today.   I could only find a thread from 2016 that said it was no longer available.  Can someone confirm?