Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

And Owen’s final count. 11 bands. 

403D32E4-95BB-4E61-9FD0-29C98BEDE080.thumb.jpeg.6644fa54a9f0377ebaf65e8e4f6957fc.jpeg

Besides the tan lines, I just hate wearing those bands longer then I have to because you just sweat like he$$ under them. Mine come off ASAP !

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Are they making you get off the ship last or is that your choice?

*No need to answer I see now I thought it was your choice to stay in your cabin last night, didn't know you were quarantined and not allowed to leave your cabin.

Guess you must have went to medical for medicine.

We had Concierge assistance at 7:45

Following CDC protocol now

Oh, and they call it isolation😉

I had 1 day of that on the 2019 Noro cruise. But it was midweek, so isolation was over for departure day

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

Now an interesting note. 

Being on the 17th deck has been fun. 

And to top it off our toilets are not toileting this morning.  

No flushy flushy. 

Glad we brought air fresheners. 

More to come later. 

Posts that is. 

08:08

My toilet on 12 also didnt flush this morning and also same I noticed a few days ago. I wondered but didnt find out but it's been ongoing deck 12.

Made it to the airport. Taxi prices to me are higher here than flying into Houston.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are on 95 headed north.  I just wanted to pop on to wish all safe travels home.  It was great meeting everyone, special thanks to all those that set up this epic cruise.  Until we meet again. . .

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We had Concierge assistance at 7:45

Following CDC protocol now

Oh, and they call it isolation😉

I had 1 day of that on the 2019 Noro cruise. But it was midweek, so isolation was over for departure day

I guess in the long run it was good you went to medical if not feeling well and you knew you couldn't go on Odyssey today feeling like you do.

Going to medical got you a FCC for Odyssey, otherwise you would have lost all your money on today's cruise.

Not sure what your plans are for today now, but take care and take your time getting home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I guess in the long run it was good you went to medical if not feeling well and you knew you couldn't go on Odyssey today feeling like you do.

Going to medical got you a FCC for Odyssey, otherwise you would have lost all your money on today's cruise.

Not sure what your plans are for today now, but take care and take your time getting home.

I might have misunderstood but he posted he got a fcc. Odyssey was a free cruise, maybe 1400 pts free pinnacle cruise. So he didnt want a refund for a free cruise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Look who I ran into at the airport. No Jersey girls around them, but if they were, they’d be slippery when wet. (The Bon Jovi cover band’s name).

@Momof3gurlz I thought about asking the bass player about his and Andy’s life saving rescue but decided the better of it. 

6CE2CEC4-739F-4A1B-BCAD-FC8DF69CD6DB.thumb.jpeg.8daa29266a976df3a097a040564fe480.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 4

Thank you to @John&LaLa, @Lionesss, @Ourusualbeach, @A&L_Ont and everyone else who made this Bella cruise and thread a reality. It was a blast and we so enjoyed meeting everyone. My son just fell in love with Phoebe and was so thrilled to see the smiles on her face. 

Stephen an I had an amazing time and so did Olaf. Hoping for Bella 2 😁

5C4905CA-BE86-46E1-9606-A845415E9AD2.thumb.jpeg.8492c2d808222842d30ddf2c8c501057.jpeg

• Like 17

What a wonderful cruise this was. I almost felt like I was  there, meeting everyone I have felt connected to all this time. 
I couldn’t have made much of a dent on the drink lists, but I would have enjoyed trying. 
John is a host for the ages. He absolutely killed it with the Bella door signs, ornaments, and Limoncello!

I wish you all a safe, uneventful trip home, and a quick recovery from any lingering issues. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I haven't posted much all week and missed a whole lot of the thread.  Between me not feeling well at the beginning of the week then Vikki not feeling well at the end of the week it was certainly an interesting week.  

It was so nice meeting everyone, some for the first time, and hopefully not the last but also sailing again with others thst we haven't sailed with in years.   Missed having our host @John&LaLa with us last night in the Schooner bar. Then there are also a few that I'll see in about 6 weeks as we do the Hawaii to Vancouver sailing on Ovation.  Taking my son on that one which certainly kept me out of the doghouse that I would have been in if I sailed that solo.

Glad to see that some are already home, some on their way and others about to begin their journey.  Safe travels to all and lokingbforward to thst next sailing.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

So let me tell you about disembarking. 

Met in sweet lounge. 
Led to elevator 

Crammed and warp speed. 
Off ship. 
Luggage easily found 

Through customs  

That was the good. 

Now outside the terminal 

Passengers coming and going. 
Actually everyone behaved. 
No bumping, hitting, cutting. Normal pace. 
As we walked by at 9am heard 100 min wait for a taxi. Yes folks 100 min. 

We pre scheduled a private car. 
Called. Brief wait. 
Off to FLL. To spend night. 

However. Did witness some busy busy people waiting for their ride. Blocking the area to pick up your ride between pilons numbered 1-5. 

Port traffic. Unbelievable. 
and

for those arriving today. Traffic coming to port is bumper to bumper. 

Next time we leave. 
Taking 2 Tylenol. 
Making sure I bring a beer to cabin the night before to take Tylenol with breakfast. 

11:00

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, and children of all ages.  I thoroughly enjoyed following along from afar on your adventures.  It was a pleasure watching all of you have such and enjoyable time, despite a few ups and downs.  It is a joy to us to watch others have such a good time although many times I wished we could have been there to enjoy it.  

I am starting to lobby to see if I can talk my DW into joining the Bella 2 cruise.  It embarks on what will be a special day.  If I am able to make it I hope you'll welcome me to this wonderful group.  If not, know that I will be following along and wishing I was there every minute of the way. 

Safe travels and may you always enjoy fair winds and smooth seas.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Look who I ran into at the airport. No Jersey girls around them, but if they were, they’d be slippery when wet. (The Bon Jovi cover band’s name).

@Momof3gurlz I thought about asking the bass player about his and Andy’s life saving rescue but decided the better of it. 

6CE2CEC4-739F-4A1B-BCAD-FC8DF69CD6DB.thumb.jpeg.8daa29266a976df3a097a040564fe480.jpeg

LOL, Andy thanks you.  The bass players version was probably less dramatic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

All good things must come to an end. We had an amazing time this week. It was such a pleasure and so fun meeting everyone.  Thanks again to @John&LaLa, @Ourusualbeach, @Lionesssand @A&L_Ontfor organizing this cruise. So much thought went into it.  New friendships were formed and memories were made. We are forever grateful. 

Until we meet again, stay healthy and take care.

Last sunrise of Bella Cruise 1.0

F4BB7BB9-5C56-454F-BF42-8804D1469B7D.thumb.jpeg.99f8f7687236c47a18ce8e4f5a83fe2b.jpeg

A2718B82-196E-4973-A963-D64149C76C67.thumb.jpeg.f29c042a370b5673daf40949aa5f1037.jpeg

6FDC03FE-2436-4093-BC2B-FF8C5EC15728.thumb.jpeg.d33bc21011c5373249a4877c76779069.jpeg

BE15E953-F3C5-463C-8633-3A0AE054485C.thumb.jpeg.fb843c7a3071aaa6386f6d243514c459.jpeg

1D8AF94D-18B2-43CA-985C-1C3C1401E0E4.thumb.jpeg.aeebe68dd214c364b27ad077b6cc8ed2.jpeg

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1