Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Hi coolers, not sure who else besides Terry is a sports fan---especially football. Terry, did you see the news about Bobby Bowden this morning?☹️......he passed away.   He started at FSU the same year I did🙂 back in 1976.   What a man........as good a coach as he was, he was even a better person.

May He Rest In Peace.

11 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

canada.jpg

Indeed Chas!  And a big chunk of them live in Toronto and the surrounding areas.  Parts of Montreal may well fall south of the red line.   Nova Scotia falls below the red line as well and is not as populous as Ontario or Quebec.   We seem to huddle around the border.   😁

mysty - dare I mention that nearly all your recent funnies are wine related?  I wonder why; they definitely resonate with us, however.

Now I know I am a cheapskate at heart; just watched a TV prog. about Gleneagles hotel; and thought the American Bar looked spiffy,  also the cocktail being drunk there.  Looking it up online, their cocktails sell at £19 each.  Is that pretty pricey, or is it me? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lincslady said:

mysty - dare I mention that nearly all your recent funnies are wine related?  I wonder why; they definitely resonate with us, however.

Now I know I am a cheapskate at heart; just watched a TV prog. about Gleneagles hotel; and thought the American Bar looked spiffy,  also the cocktail being drunk there.  Looking it up online, their cocktails sell at £19 each.  Is that pretty pricey, or is it me? 

One of my sources for funnies sent masses of them related to wine.  I couldn't resist sharing them.    And, needless to say, I do enjoy the odd glass of wine as well as the even ones.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, mysty said:

Just wondering...why would you want to argue with a woman?  😇

well, since it took you awhile to rebut the former I could have stated my case and left the scene

without having to endure the onslaught.❤️

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

well, since it took you awhile to rebut the former I could have stated my case and left the scene

without having to endure the onslaught.❤️

Ah, so you were looking for speed over content.   Got it!  Priorities have been noted! 😁  And somehow I don't think you are a hit and run kind of dude! 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mysty said:

Ah, so you were looking for speed over content.   Got it!  Priorities have been noted! 😁  And somehow I don't think you are a hit and run kind of dude! 😁

see...... I lost already!!!😪

• Haha 4

To make up for my failure with recent posts here is something for the lovely gents here in the Cooler.  Yes Lola it is wine related and yes @zqtchas this one is especially for you!  Please note lovely gents that the vinegar option does not apply!

improve-age.jpg.78eecd6e9e2caea4eb0d0d2b7b5d39dd.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mysty said:

I like that retort. Witty but straight to the point 😅.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 5:40 PM, turtlemichael said:

Found a stat from 2004 that 85% lived within 50 kilometres (about 30 miles) of the coast. 😲

And we live  250 metres from the beach on the Sunshine Coast 😃  and we have whales swim past 🐳

• Like 6