Equinox Revolution

Jim_Iain

33 minutes ago, Pier290 said:

CAN WE PLEASEEEEE MOVE ON FROM ALL FOOTSTOOL TALK ??!!!!  It's SUPER ridiculous....stay home then and put your feet up! 

🤪

I'll second the motion and suggest someone start of separate "footstool" thread for interested parties to share.

🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pier290 said:

CAN WE PLEASEEEEE MOVE ON FROM ALL FOOTSTOOL TALK ??!!!!  It's SUPER ridiculous....stay home then and put your feet up! 

🤪

Actually there is a whole thread on CC specifically about the footstools.  Perhaps the conversation could drift there . 

3 hours ago, mari10 said:

Strangely enough, at the June 1st cruise cruise critics party, I brought to the up to the Hotel Director and Marketing and Sales person that the lack of foot stools in my opinion was going to create a fire storm , they were genuinely surprised by my comments. 

Someone commented that on the following week’s cruise the Hotel Director stated that they forgot to order them, that was not my impression. 

Which would mean they are getting them in soon....then everyone can calm down or at least move on to a different complaint lol....

39 minutes ago, mmeg29 said:

Actually there is a whole thread on CC specifically about the footstools.  Perhaps the conversation could drift there . 

I posted the link..see my  post just above yours!

As for other aspects of Equinox..what changes if any were made to the pool and Solarium areas?

53 minutes ago, rolloman said:

Which would mean they are getting them in soon....then everyone can calm down or at least move on to a different complaint lol....

How did they shrink the size of the tables on the balcony? 🤔

46 minutes ago, Alabaster Cruiser said:

Do the Retreat lounge guests have access to the Retreat?

My understanding is that only suites guest have access to the lounge, Zeniths do not.  If I’m incorrect, someone please clarify.  Thanks

Edited by Oville

1 hour ago, msuguy2 said:

Just curious, do people seriously pray the extra $100 or whatever, per person, to get a footstool on the balcony? Asking for a friend. 

No, it’s a mix of the extras.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:55 PM, SunSandSea said:

Thanks for all the info.... we sail Oct 14.....interesting PassPort Bar redo.   Looks like cabins reverberated ok.  Looking for news of GastroBar updates, decor etc.   

thanks for all the pics.   

See you on Oct 14th. 

13 hours ago, Oville said:

My understanding is that only suites guest have access to the lounge, Zeniths do not.  If I’m incorrect, someone please clarify.  Thanks

Last I checked:

Only suite passengers have access to the Retreat sun deck. 

Suite passengers, Captain’s Club Zenith members, Blue Chip Sapphire and Ruby level members, and certain VIP’s have access to the Retreat Lounge (formerly Michael’s Club/Lounge).

8 minutes ago, rM3panno said:

Last I checked:

Suite passengers, Captain’s Club Zenith members, Blue Chip Sapphire and Ruby level members, and certain VIP’s have access to the Retreat Lounge (formerly Michael’s Club/Lounge).

You are correct, I meant sun deck.

10 hours ago, msuguy2 said:

Just curious, do people seriously pray the extra $100 or whatever, per person, to get a footstool on the balcony? Asking for a friend. 

No. People pay extra for CC and AQ class to take advantage of a list of added benefits, the footstool being only one of them.

The whole footstool thing has been taken out of context.

Just wait till they ditch the pillow chocolates though.................

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rM3panno said:

Last I checked:

Thank y'all for the responses.

14 hours ago, cangelmd said:

Anyone back from Equinox in a suite who can comment on how much the Retreat sun deck is getting used?

When we were at sea, the Retreat sun deck was mostly deserted, probably because it was terribly windy.  In fact, one of the two lounger beds had lost it's awning.  On port days, there were more people (maybe 8-10 at most), although they were generally crowded together under the scant shade.      I think it might be more popular spot if Celebrity could add some pop-up umbrellas while the ship is in port.

Here is a picture of my husband "enjoying" the sun and wind.  ;)

IMG_3118.JPG

53 minutes ago, CikraB said:

Since none of the suites were erected in the Sky Lounge is it safe to assume they didn't move the conference room down to where Quasar is located and Quasar is still in existence? 

Quasar is still there.