Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I tried to grow them a couple years ago with no luck.  I started them to early.  The like ending in cool weather.   I have read that it's even good for them to go through a light frost or two.

I was not a big  Brussel sprouts fan until I started roasting them.   Love them now!

I am not a big fan of Brussels sprouts but I will on ocassion cut them in half, drizzle with olive oil, season with S & p then grill for a couple minutes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We really need a good drenching rain here.   Might get some tonight but every time they say that it seems to miss us.

It was a hit or miss around here.  Thankfully we got hit several times when others just a few miles away didn't.   Hope it hits for you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

It was a hit or miss around here.  Thankfully we got hit several times when others just a few miles away didn't.   Hope it hits for you. 

Just woke up to wet grounds so we got some rain here.  I'm just not sure how much as I slept thru it.😀

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I thought I remembered it being mentioned before but I might be remembering someone doing that at CK.  I guess I will ask on the main board.

I, too, think I recall someone saying they could get free lobster tail in Chops on lobster night in MdR.   Maybe @Ourusualbeach knows if possible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I posted on Ozark's other thread that I've had no problems doing that. 

TY, Sorry,  I didn't realize he had another thread.   

Hope you are enjoying your sailing.😀

I sure hope J & L will be able to get their luggage to catch up with them.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, taznremmy said:

@Sea Dog  I am remiss in telling you how much I enjoyed your video of Kylar vs Charlie.   I have watched it more than once and it makes me think of my "Mr. Kitty", who passed last July.  Mr. Kitty was also large and in charge when it came to a dog.

Thank you and need to make a few more videos. They were going at it last night. Sometimes they get a little rough but I think Kylar enjoys rough housing with them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

TY, Sorry,  I didn't realize he had another thread.   

Hope you are enjoying your sailing.😀

I sure hope J & L will be able to get their luggage to catch up with them.   

Would hate to be sitting next to John in the CL about now. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Coralc said:

He's a pretty boy! I love orange/ginger cats. But probably shorthair. I am glad that he is traveling well! :classic_biggrin:

I think he loves checking out new places.  Currently on Bristol, VA. Right over the border from Bristol, TN. 

440129806_20220811_0855162.thumb.jpg.b70084d7576a8d99e45ccf66ed33e05e.jpg

He also loves to check out little nooks and crannies.

20220811_012852.thumb.jpg.e791df92061b47c648f76f8cbfe743c1.jpg20220811_012831.thumb.jpg.d5134fb7503e48c5b4e77f14241e66b8.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I think he loves checking out new places.  Currently on Bristol, VA. Right over the border from Bristol, TN. 

440129806_20220811_0855162.thumb.jpg.b70084d7576a8d99e45ccf66ed33e05e.jpg

He also loves to check out little nooks and crannies.

20220811_012852.thumb.jpg.e791df92061b47c648f76f8cbfe743c1.jpg20220811_012831.thumb.jpg.d5134fb7503e48c5b4e77f14241e66b8.jpg

He seems to be a very good traveler!  

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

I love these pics of your traveling cat. I think if I tried to take mine on the road, they would freak the heck out, hide under a bed, and I'd never get them out. 😂

Actually,  the first thing Leonard does when we get to the hotel is look under the bed. But all the beds are on platforms so there is no "under the bed". 🙂

2 minutes ago, Keksie said:

He seems to be a very good traveler!  

Having a couple of his toys in the room really helps. And a small scratch pad.  And yesterday in the car, not a peep. It seems to be very adaptable.  Of course,  both of us are spoiling him with lots of affection. 

Thanks again for your advice. It really helped.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1