Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, taznremmy said:

Kitties come first.  😻  I miss mine terribly, but it does give me more freedom to travel.

Here is Bobby, with his big white mittens. Bill built him stairs to get up on his perch. We will be sad. And there actually used to be Christmas wrapping paper on the end of that roll. 

Bobby Mittens.JPG

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 17

3 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Once we reached Shelley Beach, we continued on to the walk that heads to North Head. We turned around and re-traced our steps before we actually reached North Head but the walk gave us  views of the Northern Beaches coastline and there were plenty of native flowers.

ACBA9477-1D55-49AD-BBBC-BE28999CDC7E.jpeg

2B47023E-6DB1-46CB-A199-AF8D5478B3F1.jpeg

022FD9F8-5BE3-496B-9A0F-866239F489C3.jpeg

D7AA7213-B538-4C67-BDF0-1ECA86A5776B.jpeg

F3CA9A88-6CAD-4679-91E7-72A3D0930126.jpeg

6BAB1F3A-705C-4C90-9575-71C23A1D813A.jpeg

C61BF9D1-96D9-430D-9F4C-3B124DBD78D7.jpeg

Lovely photos.

Graham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Coralc said:

Here is Bobby, with his big white mittens. Bill built him stairs to get up on his perch. We will be sad. And there actually used to be Christmas wrapping paper on the end of that roll. 

Bobby Mittens.JPG

I love those paws.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

+ 4 👍 😘

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I "think" I'm using Chrome... I didn't get the "exact" window you've posted (I've also tried the short cut of Ctrl + Shift + K, being a big believer in short cuts...) ---

IMG_6817.thumb.jpg.66e248cea139885d37055cc22fcb7f5a.jpg

I'll wait until after we'll be back from Dubai, and ask DS1 for help 😉

It looks like you found it.  In the menu in your picture, it's called "Duplicate".  If you right-click on the tab at the top of the screen and then left click on Duplicate in the menu, you will open a new tab that should be the same as the original tab, including being scrolled down to the same post.

I did a little research and there is no keyboard shortcut in Chrome (yet) to duplicate a tab like Ctrl+Shift+K in Edge.  There is discussion amongst the Chrome developers to potentially add a shortcut to match Edge.  For now, it looks like the right-click method is your best option.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Coralc said:

Bobby Mittens.JPG

Patti I love those mittens. What a beautiful kitty. Hang in there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Coralc said:

Bobby Mittens.JPG

Love his Bobby Socks!  He looks like a real sweetie.  I can almost hear him purring. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CA25BAB3-55BA-4AAC-AD64-3D46BD2F2E56.thumb.jpeg.39ee7a651d685ab8d848d30fb05e97ac.jpegGetting ready to go outside for round number three of ice removal from our driveway.  We got close to almost 1 1/2 inches of rain Thursday night that changed to sleet and snow and back and forth.  Unfortunately, the rain flooded into our garage and then into our family room thanks to the new driveway being too high near the garage and not draining down the hill.  We spent three hours with the wet vac trying and towels trying to get up all the water.  We had to move multiple shelves in the garage to get the standing water under them.  Dehumidifier is running trying to dry out the carpet in the family room.  Luckily, my son was working from home yesterday and was able to help me clean up the mess.  We then had to clear the ice and snow from the driveway so my DH could get up the hill when he got out of work.  Of course, we got more sleet and rain before he got home, but he was able to get in the driveway.  After dinner, we were out again for round two of ice removal as the temperatures dropped.  We got more overnight, so we let the sun do a little warming.  We are up to 20 F so are going to give it a go.  Don't you just love winter....❄️❄️

Edited by reallyitsmema
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

Getting ready to go outside for round number three of ice removal from our driveway.  We got close to almost 1 1/2 inches of rain Thursday night that changed to sleet and snow and back and forth.  Unfortunately, the rain flooded into our garage and then into our family room thanks to the new driveway being too high near the garage and not draining down the hill.  We spent three hours with the wet vac trying and towels trying to get up all the water.  We had to move multiple shelves in the garage to get the standing water under them.  Dehumidifier is running trying to dry out the carpet in the family room.  Luckily, my son was working from home yesterday and was able to help me clean up the mess.  We then had to clear the ice and snow from the driveway so my DH could get up the hill when he got out of work.  Of course, we got more sleet and rain before he got home, but he was able to get in the driveway.  After dinner, we were out again for round two of ice removal as the temperatures dropped.  We got more overnight, so we let the sun do a little warming.  We are up to 20 F so are going to give it a go.  Don't you just love winter....❄️❄️

What are you going to do about the driveway? Someone screwed up the grading. You don't want flooding every time we have a rain storm.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

What are you going to do about the driveway? Someone screwed up the grading. You don't want flooding every time we have a rain storm.

We had been in contact with the driveway company to come look at an area at a seam that is crumbling and was going to discuss the grading when he was here.  He was supposed to come on Monday and no showed but he does commercial plowing in the winter, so I expect he was dealing with snow removal.  We have reached out again and have not heard back.  I had questioned the height of the driveway with him and the grade as I thought it was too high at the garage.  It is just over the height of the new cement floor in the garage so it allows water to pool in the six inch area between the driveway and the garage door itself, so with the rain volume of rain we had Thursday night, it came into the garage and house.  My DH left for work at 6:45am yesterday and saw no water in the house, but he was on the tiled foyer area and did not go into the family room or garage.  My son stepped in a puddle in the carpeted area of the family room at 9:30am yesterday.  We have never had water get into the house in the 20+ years we have lived here.  We did get some water in the garage but it only came in a few feet at the garage door at the damaged cement and it was easily contained.  This came in and then went the length of the garage along the interior wall all the way to the back corner of the garage and then under the wall to the carpeted area of the family room that is basically the front room of the house diagonal to the garage.  The other areas are tiled on that level, so this was the easiest place for the water to get out.

I think the water must have backed up more outside because of all the snow/sleet on the driveway and we have to figure out a way to get it to go down the driveway until this can be fixed in the spring.  We have more snow/mix coming Monday and I don't want to have to deal with another flood.  We are reaching out to him again today to see what he thinks he can do to help.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Coralc said:

Bobby Mittens.JPG

Beautiful kitty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

. Also interesting is that more than 3 were in black and white.

Went to the cinema to see Belfast yesterday. 95% was black and white. Great movie, set in the very recent history of 'The Troubles' in Northern Ireland. The little boy who played the young Kenneth Branagh was excellent 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Went to the cinema to see Belfast yesterday. 95% was black and white. Great movie, set in the very recent history of 'The Troubles' in Northern Ireland. The little boy who played the young Kenneth Branagh was excellent 

That's what I thought. I think he should have been nominated for an award. He was fantastic. Great film I really enjoyed how powerful the performances were.

• Like 3