Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 minute ago, bobmacliberty said:

@sgmn - You've got me hooked.  Fortunately, there's only one Wordle a day.  I got lucky today.

🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I also started playing after seeing the chatter in this thread.  I got it in three the other day but I was happy to get it in five today.  I have only played four days and have been able to get it each day so far.

I just heard on the radio as I was driving home that there is now a way to play past days.  Didn't hear the whole discussion, but I would love to be able to go back and play from the beginning.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bobmacliberty said:

@sgmn - You've got me hooked.  Fortunately, there's only one Wordle a day.  I got lucky today.

🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

There is a similar one called absurdle that lets you play more than once a day.  It’s also a bit harder.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

In the Apple App Store there are several free apps where you can play as many times as you want.  I assume the same for the non-apple App Store (whatever it may be called).  That’s how I tend to play throughout the day.  

1 hour ago, George C said:

We also have a cat named Gracie who likes cheese puffs and almost anything else we eat

image.jpeg.61ed8e38a2feae5cd0c5e9ab20d17a9f.jpeg

Our Gracie was a stray we took in 4 years ago, she is HIV Positive and  also will eat anything we  put in front of her even though she has a full mouth extraction( no teeth, doesn't stop her from eating anything)

I also call her our million dollar cat, which my wife doesn't like me calling her that. lol

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 4

Lenny- I am hoping that your dear Toby will recover from the accident in time. It was quite a shock for both of you. Be gentle with each other and gain strength from your children and friends. Such an accident could happen to anyone. Good that neither of you had serious physical injures. As it is often said- one day at a time.

Take care

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 2

7 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I would be interested in knowing this too.  My son said his doctor told him it could be effective for between 6 and 16 years, but I have read it could be as low as 6 months.  I guess different people have different results, based on what is causing the pain.

Yikes, just 6 months would suck.

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You are blocking me?😔...😄

No never. 🥂

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

…she had it done last year. She said it lasted about a year and is thinking about having another one done. Thank you!

Hopefully it will last longer than last time. Constant pain is no fun.

3 hours ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

Whew, finally caught up again! I had Covid last week and got behind on reading this thread, and it moves so fast! I’m fine now other than the lingering fatigue, which is rough. Andrew had symptoms for only 2 days but tested negative, and my husband Brian escaped unscathed.

Speaking of surgery, our little rescue kitty Lucy is going to have to have a large bladder stone removed on Friday. You can tell it’s making her so uncomfortable; she’s in her litter box every couple of minutes. I’m so glad we have her now (we adopted her in October) so that we can get this fixed for her and help her feel better.

22A5EE0D-BD3F-43FE-936D-BD34E8DBBE09.jpeg

Sorry to hear you had covid. Poor Lucy, that must hurt. Hope she feels better after the surgery.

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Let’s do this!F0B0EBFA-34C8-45BB-B22D-AC0E3836B2A6.thumb.jpeg.6ea4a3eedb9dd3aa6bab40b30d01daac.jpeg

What is that puffy thing on you? Hope you feel better soon.

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

She looks like our Lucy here with Gracie.

20211021_104549.jpg

Beautiful kitty.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Our Gracie was a stray we took in 4 years ago, she is HIV Positive and  also will eat anything we  put in front of her even though she has a full mouth extraction( no teeth, doesn't stop her from eating anything)

I also call her our million dollar cat, which my wife doesn't like me calling her that. lol

What happened to her teeth?

Just FYI:  When I'm done reading this thread, I save it in my favorite places. When I click, it takes me to the last page read.  A few more posts might have been added on that page, but I find where I left off easily by scrolling down a bit to see the CC horizontal line that indicates new unread posts. And, when I finish reading, I save it again in my favorite places and delete the "old" one.

@dani negreanuDani, I hope you're in Dubai now having a marvelous time.

@Sea DogGreg, not sure how long the surgery is but hope it's over and you're feeling loopy no pain and resting comfortably. We're waiting anxiously for an update when you rest, gather strength and feel up to it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had to get away from Ken’s mask thread on the main board, before I typed something that would get me a timeout.

Back to safety.  So granddaughter felt good enough to go to school today, and we didn’t have to watch her.  I did stop at their house to drop a package, and found this. Looks like son-in-law and grandson were doing some chalk work to get ready for the game this weekend. 

7E4B1D49-718F-47AF-A3D6-800D3B23A947.thumb.jpeg.bb4fc014431e8828b738d32dc4777d83.jpeg

I just read that someone made a $4.5 million mobile bet on the Bengals.  He will win $7.7 million if they win. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Just FYI:  When I'm done reading this thread, I save it in my favorite places. When I click, it takes me to the last page read.  A few more posts might have been added on that page, but I find where I left off easily by scrolling down a bit to see the CC horizontal line that indicates new unread posts. And, when I finish reading, I save it again in my favorite places and delete the "old" one.

You can just click on the star beside the title for threads you have posted in or the blue dot for threads you haven't posted in.  As long as you are logged in, it will take you to the first new post after the last time you read the thread.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Bonnie, I don’t have to delete after I read things in my Favorites. (On my iPhone). I just hit the button on the bottom right to move to another Favorite. Or elsewhere. 
When I click on them again, I just refresh. 
I’m really inept on the computer, but this works for me. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

What happened to her teeth?

When we got her, she really had  bad order. That is when we found out pretty much all her teeth were infected.(causing the smell.) Not sure if it was caused from the HIV Positive or just because she was out in the wild her teeth were in bad shape.  She is a much more happy cat now. She follows my wife around like they are attached. 🙂

My wife gives her a oral medicine just about everyday for the HIV Positive, $1200 later she now eats with her gums.

Happy Cat, Happy Wife !

• Like 6

3 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

She should also be seen by a medical professional to make sure she is okay.  It is amazing that she was able to walk away from an accident where a car went into a building.  No way of knowing if she has something going on without being checked out.

She is a Medical professional and does not feel that she needs to go to a doctor.