Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It is for bookings made between Oct 19 and Dec 30 as well as existing bookings prior to Oct 19.

yes I think you would get either 3 or 4 points...(See my response previous to this) 

Must be correct because suite price have jumped.

J4 has doubled.

4 minutes ago, dbancroft said:

So you only need 60 points to get one at 340? That is just about the only threshold we will ever make. Next cruise puts us at 320 if it sails that is !

Typo.  It's every 70.  340 is when the reduced single supplement kicks in.  Must have had that on the brain.  

In looking at the description of the I Loyalty 2X Points promotion it says "Loyalty 2X Points applies to new, individual, and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates, and existing bookings made prior to October 19, 2020 on all Eligible Sailings." 

Promotions and Deals Terms & Conditions to include Loyalty 2X Points

Does that mean the booking had to be made PRIOR to the promotion coming out today Oct 19? 

On another Social Media site the screenshot below was posted. Does that mean you're not eligible for the Loyalty 2X Points if you have a Balcony Discount?   Not surprisingly what has been reported so far isn't at all clear. 

Karen Fraser.jpg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JAMESCC said:

Not a good way to treat someone that has been loyal and had money in this company for well over a year. Now people on my cruise for dam reason are gonna get double the points I have. I'm super freaking pissed off. This is horse crap.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

How loyal can you be if you still aren't Diamond🤔

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, xpcdoojk said:

Said the person who thinks they will sail in 2021, just like we have been doing for the last 7 months of 2020....

jc

Trust me, I am not delusional. I have not cleared space for the arrival of a new block.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

Yeah most people don't book suites so to them (and me) it's double 😇

I think all our cruises booked, save one 4 night Mariner, are either suites or solos. So I'm expecting 4 points since it says double😉

Just kidding😁

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

In looking at the description of the I Loyalty 2X Points promotion it says "Loyalty 2X Points applies to new, individual, and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates, and existing bookings made prior to October 19, 2020 on all Eligible Sailings." 

Promotions and Deals Terms & Conditions to include Loyalty 2X Points

Does that mean the booking had to be made PRIOR to the promotion coming out today Oct 19? 

On another Social Media site the screenshot below was posted. Does that mean you're not eligible for the Loyalty 2X Points if you have a Balcony Discount?   Not surprisingly what has been reported so far isn't at all clear. 

Karen Fraser.jpg

No.  It’s for bookings made prior to today AND new bookings between today and Dec 31, 2020

I think there is confusion because there is one set of terms and conditions that covers 4 or 5 promotions.  I am fairly certain that the balcony discount exclusion does not apply to this 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

I have checked with two different reps, including my strategic manager and they have all said that it’s double the points for all. Thus 4x the point for suites. 

I’ll be on a conference call on Wednesday, with RCL,  and will hope to reconfirm this.

C.

Edited by csnarpy

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No.  It’s for bookings made prior to today AND new bookings between today and Dec 31, 2020

I think there is confusion because there is one set of terms and conditions that covers 4 or 5 promotions.  I am fairly certain that the balcony discount exclusion does not apply to this 

Let's hope the word gets out to those answering questions for RCI. Lumping all the promotions together w/o specifics to each one can only lead to confusion....which it has. They came up with a great idea but failed to think it through before making an announcement. 

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yogimax said:

I got busted by TSA.  If you put them in your carry on, you'll be pulled over for a security check.

Even in checked luggage the TSA goes digging for them. We have had our luggage opened more than once because of them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yogimax said:

I got busted by TSA.  If you put them in your carry on, you'll be pulled over for a security check.

Yep, happened to me once, won't do it again.

Laura earned one on Jewel out of Rome several years ago. She stayed on for the TA and asked a girlfriend to bring it home for her. She got searched. Oops.

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Even in checked luggage the TSA goes digging for them. We have had our luggage opened more than once because of them. 

True, but not as traumatic as having them do it in line. My bags get searched half the time anyway, it seems

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yep, happened to me once, won't do it again.

Laura earned one on Jewel out of Rome several years ago. She stayed on for the TA and asked a girlfriend to bring it home for her. She got searched. Oops.

We might end up with one on Jewel this summer.  Any suggestions.

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We might end up with one on Jewel this summer.  Any suggestions.

Put it right on top in your carry on.  Take it out and put it in the bin with other small things.  If they want to inspect it, it's easy for them and for you.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Put it right on top in your carry on.  Take it out and put it in the bin with other small things.  If they want to inspect it, it's easy for them and for you.

This is exactly what I have also done....but it does make your carry on heavy !!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Yea. They seem to look like “ bricks” of drugs. 

Read about it. .....  just saying 

😳

Lead crystal shows up solid on the scanner.

I read it has similar characteristics of C4 explosives