Did I Miss An Announcement?

Thrak

Did I miss something important? Today CC looks different and some things are in different places. I didn't see an announcement about changes but, then again, I've been "busy" the last couple of days. Is it only me or are things suddenly different?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Did I miss something important? Today CC looks different and some things are in different places. I didn't see an announcement about changes but, then again, I've been "busy" the last couple of days. Is it only me or are things suddenly different?

Last night (Australian time) the site was 'down' for maintenance. This seems to have included a major design change.

56 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Last night (Australian time) the site was 'down' for maintenance. This seems to have included a major design change.

Noticed the same last night as well 😀

Am I the only CC member who considers this website ‘upgrade’ ... a major downgrade.

Shame, the site has been slow for quite a while. No it’s slow and cumbersome.

Constant stream of upgrades is making our devices unusable, what’s your opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, docruth said:

Am I the only CC member who considers this website ‘upgrade’ ... a major downgrade.

Shame, the site has been slow for quite a while. No it’s slow and cumbersome.

Constant stream of upgrades is making our devices unusable, what’s your opinion.

I find no difference, but again I access this site using my desktop, never phone or laptop. 

I guess like everything else in life change takes some time to get used to.  However as others have pointed out I find the print in the posts to be a bit small although I can enlarge it on my touch screen monitor.  But I also find the print to be a bit dull and wish they would darken it.

14 hours ago, Thrak said:

Yesterday they announced that they would have a new look today.

I don't see where you can "edit" a post even right after you post it. Anyway know how to do it?

The other difference I noticed....I was reading a thread and then a new section of the thread popped up that said "4 weeks later" and then gives newer posts.

15 minutes ago, suzyed said:

I don't see where you can "edit" a post even right after you post it. Anyway know how to do it?

The other difference I noticed....I was reading a thread and then a new section of the thread popped up that said "4 weeks later" and then gives newer posts.

Yes, it’s hidden in the three little dots, on the upper right. Check the pic below:

841FA01C-AC0F-4ACE-800F-C85E7BBD8108.jpeg

Edited by docruth