Latest news about Explora Journeys

Beamafar

16 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

Just like the Vintage Room on Crystal - it’s an option some will choose to enjoy 

Of course ( as stated in the unquoted part of my previous post ) but this is a very different scenario, as generally agreed and acknowledged earlier in this thread,.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, uktog said:

Latest news about their plans. An email just received indicating there will be a Rolex shop onboard 

I hope they actually have watches to sell as you can't get them if you walk into a Rolex boutique.

They have Exhibition only signs on the stock

2 hours ago, Mr Luxury said:

I hope they actually have watches to sell as you can't get them if you walk into a Rolex boutique.

They have Exhibition only signs on the stock

I won’t have that much obc 

just booked a second explora cruise. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

😆 not a shop I’m likely to use 

And a good choice.  Rolex movements are some of the worst in the luxury watch category, with poor timekeeping accuracy.

Buy it for the status of the jewelry, not the chronology.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FlyerTalker said:

And a good choice.  Rolex movements are some of the worst in the luxury watch category, with poor timekeeping accuracy.

Absolutely true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2023 at 6:36 PM, FlyerTalker said:

Like many folks today, I use my iPhone for chronology.

We are on the B2B cruise starting November 3, 2023. We are able to see and book all our excursions. We did have issues initially but had our TA resolve them.

Edited by InsGuy3
  • Like 2

Here is also some interesting news found on a FB Explora page. The TA that runs the site was told by Explora Journeys that when the ship docks at Ocean Cay it will be the only ship to visit and only the Residences will be allowed to use Ocean House and its beach. A different lunch menu will be provided. So there will be a pecking order after all ?

There's always a pecking order. Some companies are simply more "open" (or honest) about it than others. It remains to be seen if Explora will be forthright about this approach of course. They haven't been exactly been the most transparant company so far - but I'm booked to sail in the spring and will give them the benefit of the doubt (every company gets a shot at "wowing" me at least once, and I really hope they manage to deliver on the big promises they've been making ever since announcing their line).

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, morpheusofthesea said:

Here is also some interesting news found on a FB Explora page. The TA that runs the site was told by Explora Journeys that when the ship docks at Ocean Cay it will be the only ship to visit and only the Residences will be allowed to use Ocean House and its beach. A different lunch menu will be provided. So there will be a pecking order after all ?

Always expected there to be a pecking order over and above square footage for those who pay so much more 

• Thanks 1