Final post (from Don’s wife)

dkjretired

Jeanne, I am so very sorry. I never met Don, but I have enjoyed both his common sense and his sense of humor for all the years I’ve been on this forum. He was one of the people I trusted most on this site. You and your family have my deepest condolences.  - Michelle 

Edited by Silkroad
  • Like 9

Jeanne and family,

I am so sorry for your loss.  While I never met your husband, I did enjoy his posts on Cruise Critic.  May he rest in peace.

Edited by jcpc

17 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

My husband Don (dkjretired) was very active on this forum for many years. I wanted to let everyone know that he passed away on Tuesday, May 17. His obituary is below:

https://obits.nj.com/us/obituaries/starledger/name/donald-johnson-obituary?pid=202029975

Jeanne Johnson

Our condolences on your loss, as well for those of us who enjoyed his postings, humor and great input.

bon voyage buddy!!!

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

My husband Don (dkjretired) was very active on this forum for many years. I wanted to let everyone know that he passed away on Tuesday, May 17. His obituary is below:

https://obits.nj.com/us/obituaries/starledger/name/donald-johnson-obituary?pid=202029975

Jeanne Johnson

Jeanne,

So sorry to hear of Don's passing.   He has been a very active member of CC for many  years and and his absence will be missed.   He was always so upbeat and knowledgeable.

Condolences to you and your family. 

• Like 5

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Don will be greatly missed on these  forums even though most of us have not met him face to face. He will always be remembered for his common sense and sense of humor. 

• Like 1

Jeanne,

Your husband was a great asset to the Celebrity board.

I really enjoyed his posts and the wisdom and wit he shared with everyone here.

My deepest condolences to all who loved him.

🌺🌼💔🌼🌺

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1

Dear Jeanne ~ I am so sad to read  your post.  Don was such a wonderful contributor to the Cruise Critic boards over the years.  We will miss the terrific information and insight he always shared with us.  

Our sincere sympathies to you and your family!  

• Like 5

I always loved your husband’s posts. He advised many of us over the years, always managing that useful mix of facts and opinions enlivened by humour and genuine good will…

Thoughts and prayers are with you…

• Like 2