Are You Amped About Sky Princess 2019?

need2cruisesoon

On 8/20/2019 at 1:40 PM, voljeep said:

we're paying about $ 5pp more per day (Cat BD - balcony) on the 3 day inaugural ... than we did for our S-4 suite

upsell on the CB in May ...  but, ...works for us

We were able to nab the 3day (12/4) for $500PP for a DB Delux Balicony (cabin to be assigned) and $1000PP for the following (12/7) 7 day MA C404 Mini Suite with free gratuities. I thought those fares were very reasonable. With all my OBC, military, stock, future cruise deposit and TA applied credit the cruises are even more affordable .

On 8/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, CineGraphic said:

After sailing on both the Royal and Regal during their inaugural seasons, I couldn't justify paying a higher fare just because it's a new ship.

We were able to do the inaugural Transatlantic on the Enchanted in a premium deluxe balcony for quite a bit less pp/day than our 15 day Hawaii on the Grand in a premium balcony. Surprising but true! Then we were able to get Military credit, stockholder credit and OBC from our big box TA. Gonna love that new ship smell ❤️

22 minutes ago, jwattle said:

We were able to do the inaugural Transatlantic on the Enchanted in a premium deluxe balcony for quite a bit less pp/day than our 15 day Hawaii on the Grand

A transatlantic will always be cheaper than most cruises, and I'm pretty sure a TA on an older ship will be cheaper than on a brand new one.

1 hour ago, jwattle said:

We were able to do the inaugural Transatlantic on the Enchanted in a premium deluxe balcony for quite a bit less pp/day than our 15 day Hawaii on the Grand in a premium balcony. Surprising but true! Then we were able to get Military credit, stockholder credit and OBC from our big box TA. Gonna love that new ship smell ❤️

Hi Jwattle,

All I have to say is They call me Lucky FUGHEDDABOUDIT !!! 😁 😁

Your friend,

Tony

23 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Jwattle,

All I have to say is They call me Lucky FUGHEDDABOUDIT !!! 😁 😁

Your friend,

Tony

And we still need to meet up with y'all Captain! 😀 First round on us.🍻

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, Astro Flyer said:

Those would be for La Mer on the portside and on the starboard side for Alfredo’s Pizzeria.

2BB2F999-CBC0-481E-A1C3-96AC02C751A5.jpeg

So, the nice Public sitting area on center Promenade Deck (Royal/Regal) turns into ‘semi-public/private’ dining area on the Sky?  Interesting.

Safe Journeys, Paul

3 hours ago, pjrockman said:

So, the nice Public sitting area on center Promenade Deck (Royal/Regal) turns into ‘semi-public/private’ dining area on the Sky?  Interesting.

Safe Journeys, Paul

I know...I noticed that and am wondering the same thing.  It was a nice quiet place to sit.  

3 hours ago, pjrockman said:

Safe Journeys, Paul

Good luck trying to snag a table.  I'll wager money that certain people will turn this area into a Mahjong, Bridge, Pinochle etc area.....

Bob

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some UK media representatives have had exclusive access to Sky Princess at the shipyard this morning (while present for the Madrina ceremony for Enchanted). Here are some pics (via Marcus Adams and Harry Kemble)

Retreat Pool

skyretreat.jpg

Sky Suite

skysuite1.jpg

skysuite7.jpg

skysuite2.jpg

skysuite3.jpg

skysuite5.jpg

skysuite6.jpg

Lido Deck

skysuite4.jpg

skylido.jpg

Edited by dides
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dides said:

Some UK media representatives have had exclusive access to Sky Princess at the shipyard this morning (while present for the Madrina ceremony for Enchanted). Here are some pics (via Marcus Adams and Harry Kemble)

Retreat Pool

skyretreat.jpg

Sky Suite

skysuite1.jpg

skysuite7.jpg

skysuite2.jpg

skysuite3.jpg

skysuite5.jpg

skysuite6.jpg

Lido Deck

skysuite4.jpg

skylido.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing with us the progress of our Sky .it is getting beautiful 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Thanks so much for the photos.

Is it me or do those Sky Suite rooms look small?

At least the balcony is not.   😎

You're right! They do seem a bit tight on space compared to the rooms in the old Grand class suites.

Sandra

Edited by dides
  • Like 1